Xbox 360 Games With The Best And Worst Communities

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Lanezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Lanezy
Member since 2004 • 2438 Posts

I've had my console for two years now and I've played my share of games with strong online communities. These communities can be rather helpful/nice or just dreadful. What games do you believe have good and bad communities? Here are mine:

The Good

Team Fortress 2:
One of those games with a strong emphasis on team cooperation, so everybody needs to do their part if they want to win. With the time I have spent with this game, I've never heard any yelling and have played with people who are willing to do what it takes to win as a team.

GRAW/GRAW 2: I once tried to play a ranked game of GRAW and was asked to leave the lobby because my rank was too low. It didn't really bother me too much, so I didn't think anything of it until 20 minutes later when I got a message from the host saying that he was sorry for being somewhat of a jerk, and even added me as a friend. To this day, he and some of the people I've played that game with are my closest friends on Xbox Live. The community is mostly filled with more mature gamers that always appreciate having you on their team.

The Bad

Gears of War: My vote for the worst community within a game. People yell at you, make racist remarks, and complain about everything you do. I honestly love this game, but the community is more than frustrating to deal with.

There are some more games I would love to mention, but I'd like to hear from you guys. I also understand that many people will have different experiences with different games, so just try to respect the opinions of others. After all, this is a community too, so lets make it a good one.

Justinge3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 Justinge3
Member since 2008 • 2506 Posts
Call of Duty 4: Bad! People always say your terrible if you are not 55 on 10th prestiege. Hell, i heard 2 nerds talking to eachother saying "No, you can't be in the clan, you're only 4th prestiege!" Honelsty, prestiege doesn't always prove your skill at the game! Not everyone plays COD4 every day to get to 55 tenth prestige.
Marksman249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Marksman249
Member since 2006 • 963 Posts

Call of Duty 4 and Call of Duty WaW have probably the worst communitys...Halo 3 was pretty bad too.

The Far Cry 2 community is good, and most of the Rainbow Six games were good too.

Avatar image for devilskommander
devilskommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 devilskommander
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
hmmm... well halo 3 has got a kinda in the middle, once again its all about the two nerds that just happened to be on my team that instead of talking, they decided to rant about how one was better than the other because he was in a group or some crap like that... but ive only seen the bad side of halo 3, my friend and i were playing, and the dudes kept callin him a gay homo girl, etc... but i am told that it is eventually good but ive only seen bad so i dont know
r1m1k1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 r1m1k1
Member since 2007 • 379 Posts

I'll start with the bad....

Gears of War - All that was left in Gears of War 1 the year of '08 were trash talking druggies who couldn't afford to pay for the new stuff. They yelled at you for everything and were extremely racist. Not only that, but they got a kick of turning friendly fire on only so they could shoot you in the back and then boot you from the game. Um, excuse me?

Call of Duty 4 - People get too riled up during the team sections of this game. Because you die so easily there is really no emphasis on teamwork. Therefore a person just rushes up and tries to maul the other team, and then the crowd blows up. The community called my brother names that shouldn't be uttered. I have also been in plenty of situations where the host of the game is about to lose to me or someone else, only one more kill is needed, and he ends the game. I still got the points but people like that just make me sick.

THE GOOD:

Gear of War 2 - Yep, all the mature gamers at the release of the first game have moved on to the second. On Wingman, there is real coordination that goes on through the microphone. Your partner points out enemies to you and encourages you, even when you get your team killed. On execution there is always talk in the matchmaking lobby right before the game starts where people exchange jokes and wish each other luck. Frankly put, these are the people who should be playing Gears. I have gotten so many friend requests from people I have played with on Gears 2, just because we played well together or because we liked each others' personalities.

Left 4 Dead - Sure there are some idiots. But most people, realizing the ONLY way to get ANYTHING done is through 100% teamwork, are very friendly. There is a lot of chatter in the headset about where the enemy is coming from, and there is a lot of strategizing about how to proceed, and whether or not we should attack that witch up ahead or not. Unlike Gears 1 where you teammate would just sit there and laugh if you get downed in the campaign, if you get injured in Left 4 Dead your teammates will rush to save your ass and keep the healthpacks for you, at least in my experience. People in versus are also really kind and mature.

Team Fortress 2 - Your reasons.

lahdeedah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#6 lahdeedah
Member since 2008 • 357 Posts
Gah. I can't stand the 10 year olds who think they're hilarious by talking about pokemon or yu-gi-oh
Xeros606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Xeros606
Member since 2007 • 11126 Posts

good: tf2, ut3, r6v

bad: halo 3, cod 4, gears

Scrapnoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Scrapnoid
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

You know, I agree with you on the Gears of War thing. (1 & 2). I think Gears 1 is ok, Gears 2 is much better from an accessability/playability standpoint. That and the graphic overhaul seems to make it easier to play (not so dark and murky that you can't tell a building from a COG). I'm babbling. Anyway the GOW players are very "Intense" - lots of bad language, lots of hateful slurs and trash talk even if you aren't playing in the "underground." I guess it goes with the tone and environment of the game, but I play with "bots" a lot just to avoid the people. Pitiful huh?

I'd like to get feedback on Halo 3. I play Halo 3 online the most and it is so freakin random. Sometimes i play with the coolest politest people. Then game 2 total jerks. Then game 3 little kids who babble nonsense to no end. It's across the board and sometimes you really can't just play with  your friends depending on what cool playlist you're checking out.

Last Comment is the PGR 3 and 4 games. I've never had a bad experience playing online with those players. They are always more about chatting friendly and driving than anything else. It's kind of funny. 

stupid4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 80

#9 stupid4
Member since 2008 • 3695 Posts

Good

Battlefield: Bad Company

Halo 3 - Now it is better since a lot of the little kids moved on to Gears of War

Bad

Gears of War

NCAA Football 2009 - lots of trash talking and runing up the score. One game I was losing by 3 tds and my opponent used his timeouts to score another td before the game ended. Lots of people leave games if they are losing badly. 

Lync9763

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 Lync9763
Member since 2006 • 39 Posts

best comunities: GTAIV, Saints Row 2, and COD4

worst communities: NEED for SPeed series... you have action for like a month, then its a ghost game, besides, everyone's too intent on winning their race to really make it a communication community...lol

JohnnySN1P3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 JohnnySN1P3R
Member since 2008 • 1916 Posts
Call of Duty 4, easily.
r1m1k1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 r1m1k1
Member since 2007 • 379 Posts
[QUOTE="stupid4"]

Good

Battlefield: Bad Company

Halo 3 - Now it is better since a lot of the little kids moved on to Gears of War

Bad

Gears of War

NCAA Football 2009 - lots of trash talking and runing up the score. One game I was losing by 3 tds and my opponent used his timeouts to score another td before the game ended. Lots of people leave games if they are losing badly. 

Mostly big people on Gears 2 in my opinion(read my previous post), little ones having difficulty scrounging cash. Or letting their parents let them play games with blood and gore
Scrapnoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Scrapnoid
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

hmmm... well halo 3 has got a kinda in the middle, once again its all about the two nerds that just happened to be on my team that instead of talking, they decided to rant about how one was better than the other because he was in a group or some crap like that... but ive only seen the bad side of halo 3, my friend and i were playing, and the dudes kept callin him a gay homo girl, etc... but i am told that it is eventually good but ive only seen bad so i dont know devilskommander

Oh god the gay comments and gay slurs never end in the Halo 3 world. I know it isn't Bungie's fault, but it's not cool. Come on most of us are under 35 years old. Isn't our generation more tolerent or have friends who are gay What does being called gay mean anyway? "Hey you suck because you're more likely to have a college education, have excellent hygiene, make more money, and can't get anyone pregnant by accident!" LOL. I think i said in another blog how you could make a drinking game out of every time you here a gay comment or slur on Halo.

Ket87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 Ket87
Member since 2007 • 3840 Posts
Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4 are terrible. Halo 3 is a fun game and has a lot of cool people but goddamn to they need to start preventing child accounts from playing M Rated games online because thats whats wrong with that game. And CoD4 is a mess because if your not 10th Prestige your nothing, people do nothing but make fun of people for not being 10th Prestige, sorry I'm only 5th prestige after a year because my life got in the way.
PointedCow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 PointedCow
Member since 2004 • 212 Posts

best comunities: GTAIV, Saints Row 2, and COD4

worst communities: NEED for SPeed series... you have action for like a month, then its a ghost game, besides, everyone's too intent on winning their race to really make it a communication community...lol

Lync9763

splinter cell chaos theory had a very dedicated core group even though we were a tad elitest but for the most part a lot people helped each other out and teach noobies, people still kind of play but its diminishing :(

vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#16 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts
About any game with a large fallowing are going to have pretty lame people playing. The only game I've played where there were no douche bags was Beautiful Katamari, with Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit at second and Banjo at third place.
vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#17 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts
Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4 are terrible. Halo 3 is a fun game and has a lot of cool people but goddamn to they need to start preventing child accounts from playing M Rated games online because thats whats wrong with that game. And CoD4 is a mess because if your not 10th Prestige your nothing, people do nothing but make fun of people for not being 10th Prestige, sorry I'm only 5th prestige after a year because my life got in the way.Ket87
Is there even any point to prestige? I find rank in general just an utter waste of time.
DohBoy122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 DohBoy122
Member since 2006 • 429 Posts
i think team fortress 2 has the best, left 4 dead has a good one too. COD's is horrible butI love playing COD so it doesn't matter to me. Halo and GTA are in the middle, Gears is really bad
rob1101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 rob1101
Member since 2004 • 3435 Posts
all communites will have their bad. Halo is notouious for having the little whinny kids, and gears is a hardcore community my favorite game on the xbox didn't really bother me though because I could usually beat any trash talker. For any online game the best thing to do is get a few IRL friends and find a friendly clan and make a few online friends that you regually play with and not just in one game but all games cross platform too. This is what made my online experiance so much better.
BLBLAKERS10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#20 BLBLAKERS10
Member since 2007 • 1280 Posts

Gears of war is the worst!! I love the game but it is filled with quiters, glichers, and racist!

I can not stand all 3..

RainBow Six Vegas has a good community.

ALLoY1717

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ALLoY1717
Member since 2003 • 6753 Posts

Good

Gears 1 - I have to stabd up for my favourite multplayer game. I met like half my friends list through this game and some of these people I actually to this day consider real friends. Sure there are still annoying people here but that is true with all online games.

Bad

Halo 3 - Everyone seems to be a complete a****** for no reason. Yes a lot of good work comes out of Halo 3 (maps videos and screenshots), but I just don't get on with this community.

MARINE_B0Y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 MARINE_B0Y
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts
i agree with GRAW 2 being awesome
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

Best is TF2.

Worst are Gears of war,Halo 3,and COD4.

blaze000119

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 blaze000119
Member since 2006 • 116 Posts

COD4 is king of bad communities. It's unfortunate that such an excellent game is marred by such assclowns who have no life. I also agree with gears 2 but would note that there were a few decent "seeming" people in horde mode. Of course I didn't use my headset after dealing with some other jackasses, so I can't really say.

As far as good

I agree with GRAW2, I never had any problems. Didnt play GRAW1.

I'll note that Vegas 2 was an even experience not good but not bad.

On a side note, have any of you ever jumped into a coop game where the split second the screen loads the host barks something at you, and before you can respond the bastard boots you - over the course of like 1 second? I gather they want to play with somebody who'll talk, but for gods sake give a person a chance to respond. I'm sure this has happened to some of you, or you've done it.

HaDoKeN_NaTe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 HaDoKeN_NaTe
Member since 2005 • 1284 Posts
truthfully...all online games on 360 have good and bad communities...ive played team fortress 2 and have heard many racist remarks and yelling and whining...and with gears ive heardrude people and ive met alot of good people in it too...im guessing for you u've just met alot of a holes...but its the same for any game you play...im not sure bout GRAW because i never really played it...but all games have the bad and the good...just play through it and you'll have fun either way...and dont ferget...u should aways try to play online games with friends and u always have the mute function to make the game better
blaze000119

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 blaze000119
Member since 2006 • 116 Posts

truthfully...all online games on 360 have good and bad communities...ive played team fortress 2 and have heard many racist remarks and yelling and whining...and with gears ive heardrude people and ive met alot of good people in it too...im guessing for you u've just met alot of a holes...but its the same for any game you play...im not sure bout GRAW because i never really played it...but all games have the bad and the good...just play through it and you'll have fun either way...and dont ferget...u should aways try to play online games with friends and u always have the mute function to make the game betterHaDoKeN_NaTe

True, but some games just seem to have far more than others - of course this is due to the size of the community, but I could play 10 online matches in COD4 and with 16 diff people per match and have like 5 or so people who just cant just enjoy the damn game. And it only takes 1.

The whining and crying really gets me cuz for instance say in COD4 i've had these whiney little kidz and grown men crying about every fricken perk or gun enhancement that exists (but mostly M16 and Juggernaught) while talkin about how good they are and how theyll beat anybody. All are generally up there in prestiges. It's rediculous. racism, yea always. I see it here a lot too.

Lanezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Lanezy
Member since 2004 • 2438 Posts
What's the community like for Shadowrun? I've heard good and bad things, and I'm somewhat interested in the game
Death_Razor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Death_Razor
Member since 2006 • 388 Posts

I really like FC2's community so far 

kfjl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#29 kfjl
Member since 2004 • 2469 Posts
I haven't really found a community I really liked yet but don't go online quite as much as other people. I will say though that in my experience, the worst community by far was Grand Theft Auto IV, especially when racing. I've had bad experiences in many of the communities mentioned, but nothing like GTA IV.
agpickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 agpickle
Member since 2006 • 3293 Posts

Best:Burnout Paridise, TF2, PGR, Condemed 2

Worst:Halo 3, CoD's, GoW, GTA

I've noticed that the games that have died off a little have better communities because are only longtime fans of the game/series and newcomers who just bought it for a good price.

MadMac132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 MadMac132
Member since 2008 • 217 Posts

i think typically speaking the more mainstream a game is, the worse its community is. halo is pretty bad, yeah. not always, ive played with some awesome people on halo 3, but theres still loads of idiots.

i seem to remember cod4 had a pretty good community....but got steadily worse, to where its fairly rubbish now.

yeh team fortress 2 does have a pretty good community, i also think that is the only game ive played with a girl in it!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c37d3adcd094
deactivated-5c37d3adcd094

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 deactivated-5c37d3adcd094
Member since 2006 • 8362 Posts
What's the community like for Shadowrun? I've heard good and bad things, and I'm somewhat interested in the gameLanezy
Was just about to post saying Shadowrun was my favourite community, so I thought I'd answer your question with my post :) Everyone there has played the game for a while, and, though they have gotten rediculously good, they're mostly so casual about how they play the game that they're just good people to chat to.
uwiwami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 uwiwami
Member since 2008 • 334 Posts
rsv2 has an OK community. Its great untill you start doing the small things wrong and then somepeople moan
rascoqaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 rascoqaz
Member since 2005 • 6606 Posts
COD4 I never heard so many racist comments in my life, halo 3 is bad too lots of whiny little kids, I usually mute everyone when I playing those games I can't stand it at all.
Avatar image for AnotherMulligan
AnotherMulligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 AnotherMulligan
Member since 2008 • 237 Posts

Best Community:R6V. I started playing a year after the game came out, but still got lots of help from the elites and higher ranks who taught me tricks and tips. COD4 has really declined now that most of the players have moved on to WaW but it was once the goldmine for good online gaming. 

Worst Community: In GTA everyone just acts like they're big gangsta s*** and theres no end to the trash talk. Halo 3 is so bad, that when playing with friends i'd just private chat with them and ignore the rest.

However, even in good games like cod4 and r6v 1+2 one thing that ruins them no matter what is GLITCHING 

Duckynevada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Duckynevada
Member since 2007 • 209 Posts
GRID has to have the worst community ever people drive backwards, racist comments if your not brittish, and just all around jerkiness
xH0LLATiiP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 xH0LLATiiP
Member since 2008 • 29 Posts

I thought Halo 3 had an awful community when i used to play it. I made it to a level 45, then quit playing for months. I decided to pick it back up one day and give it a go, and holy cow...people hated me because i didnt carry the team lol.

Some good times i've had would be on Gears 2, it amazes me how people actually work together on winman. And Call of Duty 4 believe it or not. Yes, there were a few morons on there from time to time, but i usually just played with 2 of my good friends, so that made things a little less painful!

RedChuckz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#38 RedChuckz
Member since 2006 • 830 Posts
Splinter Cell D.A had a good community I stop playing the game there might still be old players there might not worst I seen Gears and CoD4, and for the gay comments I don't care if your gay or not but please don't try to explain it to me because I don't want to know, and I do think its wrong but its still your choice so keep it to your self hope this doesn't offend nobody out there but still my belief.
drumbreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 drumbreak1
Member since 2008 • 1316 Posts

Call of Duty 4 and Call of Duty WaW have probably the worst communitys...Halo 3 was pretty bad too.

The Far Cry 2 community is good, and most of the Rainbow Six games were good too.

Marksman249

yup, and saints row has a pretty bad community and gta4 isn't xactly friendly either

Avatar image for ThWorldGreatest
ThWorldGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 ThWorldGreatest
Member since 2008 • 246 Posts

for me Xbox Live as a whole is a plague on online gaming , you have different type of parasites that are invested in each game:

The So called mature ones : you have the 30 year olds who have a mature voice but with a mind of a 5 year old , heck i've met 5 year olds who are far mature than these guys.

the Sqeeky 15 year olds who sound like they're talking through a can: they're constantly cursing ,team killing ,etc... and they use glitches to win in most games and then accuse you of sucking ,  or they steal your kills and say that you suck.

the sizure kids: this guys are far more less harmful than the other two types because all they can say is the F,N,A, words and that's it , they spell bad and mostly use glitches to gain 1000 points on all of their games and then brag to people about it.

that's what xbox live for me and the reason why i started to pick up online games for PS3 , at least they have a mature community that isn't as bad as XL.

oh and to answer your question Gears 1 is the worst and TF is the best.

PS: this post isn't meant to offened anyone/im not trolling , im just voicing my opinion just like anyone else.

TM_Darkside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 TM_Darkside
Member since 2007 • 3993 Posts

Best:

College Hoops 2k7. No other community compares. I've never been matched with an annoying kid, and the majority of players are well-mannered college students.

Worst:

Grand Theft Auto IV, hands down. I love the online modes of this game, but the community is so awful that I can hardly make myself play. 50% of the players are racist pigs, and another 25% of them just sing or blare music through the headset the entire time.

onuruca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#42 onuruca
Member since 2007 • 2881 Posts
cod4..
Logan1616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Logan1616
Member since 2008 • 3424 Posts

This is an excellent topic, by the way TC.

I'll start off with CoD4. I love this game, don't get me wrong. I am, as some would say, a no-life level 55 10th prestige. I take pride in my skill in that game, but it has by far, the worst community ever. I believe this has to do with the culture of some gamers. I find mature gamers, but I find it most frustrating when I get in a match full of screaming, yelling, swearing, and bigot remarks. I believe that it's the 8-14 age group that makes the community terrible. Parents buy their kids these games because they love their kids and don't want their kids to throw tantrums or pitch fits and what not.

But, I believe game communities can be fixed now with the NXE. With parties of friends, you don't have to deal with these kinds of people. You just get in your party and chat it up with your friends. But, that doesn't excuse the fact that some communities are just bad, I know. 

But aside from the NXE helping out, I believe that some games just have an atmosphere that contributes to the community.

For example, take R6V2.

R6V2 is a great game, but some people don't like it. It's a more slow, tactical, work your way to the objective type of game. So you'll here more "Move up the left flank," strategy type of chat. 

Now, look at Gears of War or Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

Yes, Gears is tactical, but look at the gore and setting. These are fast paced, adrenaline rushers. They get your heart racing, and when you have a swarm or group of enemies coming, you're not gonig to want to calmly say "hey guys, we got some tangos coming up," but rather, you'll want to say "WATCH THE F*** OUT YOU GUYS!!!!!."

So I mean, some games have rather some Psychological factors in them where they get your heart racing, and you just can't say "move up the left flank."

But overall, I'm pleased with the XBL community as a whole. Microsoft does a good job of punishing people, in my opinion, and I can say that I'm proud to be an Xbox 360 Gamer.

SuP3R_TooT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 SuP3R_TooT
Member since 2006 • 1691 Posts

ive found that mostly the games with the most hype are usually the ones with the worst community because the more a game is advertised it seems like the more 10 year old know about it. Im not sayin all kids are annoying and ruin a game cos alot of us start gaming when we were young i used to love playing cs with older people its just there needs to be a degree of maturity that said....

Best community.... left 4 dead is great and i also enjoy tom clancy games like splinter cell.

Worst community.... Gears 1 +2 and halo 3 which is a shame because they are all great games

OcTAByo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 OcTAByo
Member since 2006 • 249 Posts
one of the worst communities for me is top spin 2... if you win you get bad rep and messages saying that you won cuz of lag, or u used the lob shots etc etc... if you win they send you messages saying that he owned you ...
Avatar image for devilskommander
devilskommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 devilskommander
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

[QUOTE="devilskommander"]hmmm... well halo 3 has got a kinda in the middle, once again its all about the two nerds that just happened to be on my team that instead of talking, they decided to rant about how one was better than the other because he was in a group or some crap like that... but ive only seen the bad side of halo 3, my friend and i were playing, and the dudes kept callin him a gay homo girl, etc... but i am told that it is eventually good but ive only seen bad so i dont know Scrapnoid

Oh god the gay comments and gay slurs never end in the Halo 3 world. I know it isn't Bungie's fault, but it's not cool. Come on most of us are under 35 years old. Isn't our generation more tolerent or have friends who are gay What does being called gay mean anyway? "Hey you suck because you're more likely to have a college education, have excellent hygiene, make more money, and can't get anyone pregnant by accident!" LOL. I think i said in another blog how you could make a drinking game out of every time you here a gay comment or slur on Halo.

completely agree... im actually only 15 and one of my best friends are gay (im not) and i take offense to people saying bad things about gay people, especially those people that blame it on their generation... anyways, off topic, i know... but a drinking game off of everytime you hear a gay comment on halo? god youd be wasted for a looooong time lol

Avatar image for deactivated-64b76bd048860
deactivated-64b76bd048860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#47 deactivated-64b76bd048860
Member since 2007 • 4363 Posts
The Good: Team Fortress 2, GRAW 2. The Bad: CoD4, Halo 3. That's what I think from my experiences.
Andrn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Andrn
Member since 2008 • 2098 Posts
For the short time I played TF2, it was really awesome. Teams worked together, there was joking around about the other team (not racial or really deragatory in the slightest), and it was fun in general...Wow, I want to go play it... However, Halo 3 sucks. I just end up muting everybody and chatting with a friend on the team. Sometimes I'll play alone and the team will communicate really well, but other times it just sucks.
Solors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 81

#49 Solors
Member since 2008 • 574 Posts
Call of Duty 4 probably has the worst.