**Xbox 360 FAQ & Game Recommendation Thread v3.2**

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Iqen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#151 Iqen
Member since 2007 • 551 Posts

GET THE ARCADE!!!!!! MONEY SAVER!!!! ONLY 230 IS A GREAT DEAL IF YOUR NOT A SEROUS GAMER BECAUSE THEN YOUR GB IS SCREWED! (YOUR 20GB WILL GO BYBY FAST!)mangoman78

Not entirely. I've had the 20gb Hard Drive for almost 2 years now, and I still have 12gb left. It all depends on what you're downloading though.

Cyberfairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152 Cyberfairy
Member since 2003 • 5180 Posts
[QUOTE="COD4_Shinedown"]

[QUOTE="zombiejonny"]guys which one should i get mk vs dc or mirrors edge? btw i can get mk vs dc for $50 if that helps.atm0073

MK vs. DCU will be the better game without a doubt, so get it for sure. The fact that you can get it for $50 makes it even better. Forget Mirror's Edge exists, its too mediocre of a game to even consider.

what? have you even played it? if I were you, I would recommend Mirror's Edge over MK vs DCU any day. It's such a breath of fresh air, and I have finished it 2 times and I love it. If you liked the demo, you will definetaly like the whole game.

and to you, too mediocre of a game? 10/10 play magazine, 9.5 OXM and OPM, 8/10 eurogamer (which gave MGS4 and Gears 1 8/10 too) this game if far away from mediocre status.

CodingGenius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#153 CodingGenius
Member since 2004 • 8118 Posts

Fallout 3 or Fable 2? They both look great but I will probably only get one.Waffle_Fish

I own both, and it really depends on whether you prefer "realistic" FPS and exploration (F3) or slightly more mystical games with magic and more melee combat (F2).  F3 is less glitchy, and should take longer to finish.  You really can't go wrong with either, though.

LegendLundy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#154 LegendLundy
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

I am gona get a premium with fable 2 from GAME

Am I doing the right thing?

Avatar image for deactivated-64b76bd048860
deactivated-64b76bd048860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#155 deactivated-64b76bd048860
Member since 2007 • 4363 Posts

Fallout 3 or Fable 2? They both look great but I will probably only get one.Waffle_Fish

I went through the same situation. I got Fallout 3, and I do not regret it. 

DJSAV_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 DJSAV_101
Member since 2008 • 3701 Posts

Hello, Im looking for suggestions for good online games, preferably one from each genre!

I already have CoD:WaW and enjoying it, though I will eventually trade it for CoD4.

Right now Im desperately looking for some rpg/hack and slash game and I cant seem to find any good ones yet.

I was planning to get Left4Dead because of the co-op game play, but the demo was a huge let down (bad gfx and WAAAAAy too easy).

Lapsopdoik

graphics dont make a game better. You can have the best graphics but still make a game that sucks. Sounds like you were playing L4D on easy. Play it on expert, 1-2 hit kills from witches and Tanks.

Anyways, I got L4D. Once you play versus online you will be immidietly hooked. I really recommend it.

you can also try Last Remnant, Tales of Vesperia, Gears 2.

sparda012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 sparda012
Member since 2006 • 2045 Posts
Should I get Mortal Kombat Vs DC or Mirrors Edge?
voodooline0110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#158 voodooline0110
Member since 2008 • 452 Posts
im curious ive seen ppl talking about 20 gb harddrive for 20$ where do i find information on that. Thanks in advance.
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

Well with Christmas coming up i was wondering what games should i get? I'm already getting most of the games i want so i'm not sure of what else i should get.

Games i have: Assassins creed, Battlestations midway, Beautiful Katamari, BioShock, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars,Condemned: Criminal Origins, Crackdown, The Darkness, Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Enchanted Arms, Eternal Sonata, Forza Motorsport 2, Gears of War, Grand Theft Auto IV, Halo 3, The Lord of the Rings, The Battle for Middle-earth II, Lost Odyssey, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, Mass Effect, The Orange Box, Saints Row, Tales of Vesperia, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent, and Viva pinata.

Games i'm getting for Christmas(Told by friends): Too human(I enjoyed the demo), Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution, Infinite undiscovery,Last remnant, Dead space, SC4, Blue dragon, Prey, FEAR,and Overlord.

Games on my list: Saints row 2, Fight night round 3, Fable 2, Burnout revenge, Burnout paradise, Clive Barkers Jericho(played demo thought it was a good game at a cheap price), and Viking: Battle for asgard(looks like a good cheap game).

So what are some good older or newer games that i've missed out on? Only games i'm not interested in are Gears 2 and COD:WAW. I'm buying Left 4 dead also on my own.

craigalan23

Bump

damaster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#160 damaster101
Member since 2005 • 1476 Posts

Well i have two questions.First i'm looking for a game that pretty much has really good singleplayer longevity as i'm not getting xbox live for awhile, I have Oblivion,DOA 4,Condemned,Ghost Recon AWF 1, Gears of War 2 and Fable 2.Now easily Oblivion has served me the best and am pretty much looking for something that will last me a good while.

Second question what is the best fighting game on xbox 360 for the moment? I'm leering towards mortal kombat DC but i'm also curious about DBZ Burst Limit and well any other fighting games that are available.

Brawl55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Brawl55
Member since 2007 • 1223 Posts
I'm going to get a 360 and I wanted to know if it is hard to connect to Live when you have an Arcade? Whatdo you need to do to connect to Live.
puablo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#162 puablo
Member since 2002 • 1017 Posts
Anyone have any recommendations for a local 4-player co-op game? Preferably an adventure like Marvel Ultimate Alliance, etc.
l0ve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#163 l0ve
Member since 2005 • 3178 Posts

Well i have two questions.First i'm looking for a game that pretty much has really good singleplayer longevity as i'm not getting xbox live for awhile, I have Oblivion,DOA 4,Condemned,Ghost Recon AWF 1, Gears of War 2 and Fable 2.Now easily Oblivion has served me the best and am pretty much looking for something that will last me a good while.

Second question what is the best fighting game on xbox 360 for the moment? I'm leering towards mortal kombat DC but i'm also curious about DBZ Burst Limit and well any other fighting games that are available.

damaster101
If wyou want a good fighting game I recommend waiting for the new street fighter, as for a long game I suggest Mass Effect, pretty long if you do side missions and if you replay it a second time being eitehr good or evil depending on what you played as the first time.
Solid_Snake325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#164 Solid_Snake325
Member since 2006 • 6091 Posts
Should I rent Battle for Middle Earth 2? I'm borrowing my friend's 360 and I want to get my hands on some exclusives.
Bakosas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 Bakosas
Member since 2006 • 53 Posts

Is it still worth getting gears of war? Does anyone still play this game, or is it abandoned and forgotten because of GOW2? By the way, I can borrrow CD's pf pc version, but my PC is too old to get "fun" of games. Oh and please help me decide which one to get: Mass Effect or Oblivion, or take both?

Thanks in advance.

Lapsopdoik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 Lapsopdoik
Member since 2008 • 35 Posts

Are there any other good online games besides CoD4 and CoD:WaW?

What is teh dealio with GTAIV online is it as good as it sounds?

N0han

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 N0han
Member since 2007 • 982 Posts
[QUOTE="damaster101"]

l0ve

If wyou want a good fighting game I recommend waiting for the new street fighter, as for a long game I suggest Mass Effect, pretty long if you do side missions and if you replay it a second time being eitehr good or evil depending on what you played as the first time.

Its obvious which singleplayer game you should buy.... FALLOUT 3.  Its the newest bethesda game, you said you liked oblivion, well this is oblivion in a post-nucleair setting with a cool story and alot of quests and stuff to do. It probably wont last you as long as oblivion, but be ready to spend 50+ hours on it. 

As for fightinggames, I dont know, havnt really been active in that section for a long time. The new street fighter will be pure epicness so thats one you should not miss, furthermore I do own DBZ which is cool, but after having played through the campaign (which max takes you like 6-8 hours) I really didnt have much to do. You can always try to get perfect 'z's in every scenario, or play them in higher difficulty's but that just didnt attract me that much, and thats comming from an old dbz-fan. It was pretty cool, but a rent at max imo. 

N0han

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 N0han
Member since 2007 • 982 Posts

Lapsopdoik

Yeah right now Gears of War 2 is beeing played alot, granted, the matchmaking can be a pain in the ass, but if you start with a full or near-full party it can be quite satisfieing. GTA IV had a fun multiplayer, didnt do it much because I didnt had the time but the cops/theifs thing was fun, dont know if its still populair. This week Left 4 Dead has been launched, the entire campaign can be played with 4 people online, which is a blast. And besides that theres also some kind of pvp in it in which one (or two) controll zombies and the others have to make their way through levels. Furthermore Halo 3 still has an active community, dont know if you like that game, and stepping in now can be pretty though since its mostly hardcore players (atleast thats what ive come across) 

Heres the list of last week's most populair online games:

1 Gears of War 2
2 Call of Duty 4
3 Halo 3
4 CoD: World at War
5 Left 4 Dead Demo
6 Fable II
7 GTA IV
8 Fallout 3
9 Madden NFL 09
10 Gears of War

Cyberfairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Cyberfairy
Member since 2003 • 5180 Posts
Hello I'm looking for a new multiplayer game. It's between Gears 2 and COD 5. I have played both Gears 1 and cod 4 but now I'm looking for a new, competitive multiplayer. Which one does people recommend the most? I already have Halo 3 for people that might suggest that instead.
Lapsopdoik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 Lapsopdoik
[QUOTE="Lapsopdoik"]

N0han

Yeah right now Gears of War 2 is beeing played alot, granted, the matchmaking can be a pain in the ass, but if you start with a full or near-full party it can be quite satisfieing. GTA IV had a fun multiplayer, didnt do it much because I didnt had the time but the cops/theifs thing was fun, dont know if its still populair. This week Left 4 Dead has been launched, the entire campaign can be played with 4 people online, which is a blast. And besides that theres also some kind of pvp in it in which one (or two) controll zombies and the others have to make their way through levels. Furthermore Halo 3 still has an active community, dont know if you like that game, and stepping in now can be pretty though since its mostly hardcore players (atleast thats what ive come across) 

Heres the list of last week's most populair online games:

1 Gears of War 2
2 Call of Duty 4
3 Halo 3
4 CoD: World at War
5 Left 4 Dead Demo
6 Fable II
7 GTA IV
8 Fallout 3
9 Madden NFL 09
10 Gears of War

thanks mat! Btw where did you get the list from? 

I tried Halo 3, but as you said people are hardcore in there, so it completely crushed me. I think im gonna buy L4D, but im just scepticalof its longetivity, dont think it will last that much time, if there are only 4 maps. 

What about gears of war 2, do you think its community will be there still in 6-12 months time? And the GTAIV, is it still active online?

Keenzach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Keenzach
Member since 2006 • 1210 Posts
hey im thinking about getting a 360 but Im not sure whether I should get CoD or L4D and also Gta 4 or SR 2
zeus45673

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 zeus45673
Member since 2007 • 221 Posts

what game rock band 2 or guitar hero world tour?

plz give reasons why 

Avatar image for BeanTownBrown86
BeanTownBrown86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 BeanTownBrown86
Member since 2005 • 3654 Posts

if i was to upgrade my hard drive to a 60Gb, how will i be able to transfer all my data?

reason i ask is because im not sure if it comes with the transfer cable

Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#174 Cherokee_Jack
Member since 2008 • 32198 Posts
Should I get Gears of War 1 before I get 2? Is the campaign long/good enough to make up for the lack of anyone playing online?
haloboy817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 haloboy817
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Current Dilemma:

Alien Homonid Hd

Soul Calibur

or A kingdom for Keflings

And one of these three or two instead of one on top

Golden Axe 

Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Streets of Rage 2

Marathon Durandal Net map pack

haloboy817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 haloboy817
Screw you I know those generators are fake and contain viruses!
Avatar image for deactivated-64b76bd048860
deactivated-64b76bd048860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#179 deactivated-64b76bd048860
Member since 2007 • 4363 Posts
Anyone have any recommendations for a local 4-player co-op game? Preferably an adventure like Marvel Ultimate Alliance, etc.puablo
I have had some fun with Marvel Ultimate Alliance on 4 player co-op, but if you don't already have Halo 3, then I would get that.
Lapsopdoik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 Lapsopdoik

Can anyone tell me if its worth it buying Starwars Force unleashed?

I bought the xbox so I can play with my brother over the net(he lives quite far away from me) together against others. But since SFU has come out I have been wanting to play it, but it jkust bothers me that there is no multiplayer, so will I even play it through more than once? Im a huge starwars fan, but dunno if I should just rent it or what?

Right now im stuck playing CoD4 + 5 with m,y brother, and fps gets tedious over time. 

puablo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#181 puablo
Member since 2002 • 1017 Posts
[QUOTE="Lapsopdoik"]

Can anyone tell me if its worth it buying Starwars Force unleashed?

I bought the xbox so I can play with my brother over the net(he lives quite far away from me) together against others. But since SFU has come out I have been wanting to play it, but it jkust bothers me that there is no multiplayer, so will I even play it through more than once? Im a huge starwars fan, but dunno if I should just rent it or what?

Right now im stuck playing CoD4 + 5 with m,y brother, and fps gets tedious over time. 

Really, just rent SFU, it's been out long enough to where you ought to be able to find it easily. It has issues, but most people find the gameplay to be really fun and the game is addicting. But it's a short game, about 8 hours max. You'll very likely want to replay some missions a few times to find unlockables you missed, not just to be a completionist but because it's so fun to play. So worth playing - definitely. Worth paying full price for - that's arguable.
lahdeedah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#182 lahdeedah
Member since 2008 • 357 Posts
Should I get Call of Duty 4, Rainbow Six Vegas 1, or Dark Sector?
haloboy817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 haloboy817

Current Dilemma:

Alien Homonid Hd

Soul Calibur

or A kingdom for Keflings

And one of these three or two instead of one on top

Golden Axe 

Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Streets of Rage 2

Marathon Durandal Net map pack

haloboy817
still
Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#184 Cherokee_Jack
Member since 2008 • 32198 Posts
Okay, time to repost:
Should I get Gears of War 1 before I get 2? Is the campaign long/good enough to make up for the lack of anyone playing online?Cherokee_Jack
Avatar image for guitarsrock4eva
guitarsrock4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 guitarsrock4eva
Member since 2008 • 373 Posts

should i trade in COD 4 and get a 3 month live membership and Gears of war 1

just to add i dont like COD 4 anymore i got bored of it after playing it online for a month it just doesnt do anything for me anymore

Ottosmann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#186 Ottosmann
Member since 2006 • 7058 Posts
Should I get Call of Duty 4, Rainbow Six Vegas 1, or Dark Sector? lahdeedah
CoD4 in a landslide. The multiplayer is top notch as is the campaign. R6V is good, but not close to CoD4. And please don't buy Dark Sector, very dissapointing game, you'd be wasting your money.
r1m1k1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 r1m1k1
Member since 2007 • 379 Posts

These "Ber" months have been amazing in gaming so far. I have picked up Fable 2, Fallout 3, Gears 2, and Dead Space. I can only buy one more game this year and I have narrowed it down to four choices.

Left 4 Dead

Farcry 2

Call of Duty: World at War

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe

Please tell me which game I should get and why. The first three all look amazing and all got good reviews. MK vs. DC got worse reviews but I am huge fan of the Mortal Kombat series and fighting games in general. I have never been so indecisive in my life.

leafs4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 leafs4ever
Member since 2006 • 99 Posts

These "Ber" months have been amazing in gaming so far. I have picked up Fable 2, Fallout 3, Gears 2, and Dead Space. I can only buy one more game this year and I have narrowed it down to four choices.

Left 4 Dead

Farcry 2

Please tell me which game I should get and why. The first three all look amazing and all got good reviews. MK vs. DC got worse reviews but I am huge fan of the Mortal Kombat series and fighting games in general. I have never been so indecisive in my life.

r1m1k1
I don't have any of the games you are intested in (actually i want all them aswell) but right now i'm trying to decide between Fallout 3, Fable 2 and Dead Space.  How would you rank those games.  I already know I got Gears for x-mas
r1m1k1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 r1m1k1
[QUOTE="r1m1k1"]

Left 4 Dead

Farcry 2

leafs4ever

I don't have any of the games you are intested in (actually i want all them aswell) but right now i'm trying to decide between Fallout 3, Fable 2 and Dead Space.  How would you rank those games.  I already know I got Gears for x-mas

I would rank Fallout 3 first because of its sheer length and well... you can play the game anyway you want and at whatever pace.  Then Dead Space because it is just so fun to kill those necromorphs, and there are very few survival horror games like this one. And Fable would be last.... not because it's a bad game, in fact it's great but there is not much special about it.

kamikaze-jk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 kamikaze-jk
Member since 2008 • 322 Posts
I'm stuck between Cod5 and GOW2. I only can get one for now and probably be a while before I get another game.(money situation) I know I can't go wrong with either game, but I need the one that has the most replay value, and the one that's fun with friends. I loved Cod4, but I never played Gears 1. Thanks for the help.
r1m1k1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 r1m1k1

Left 4 Dead

Farcry 2

r1m1k1

BUMP

Rehehelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 Rehehelly
Member since 2005 • 165 Posts
I want some help, I have 1250 points to spend on a game. What should I get? Already have Geometry Wars 2 & Braid. I was thinking castle crashers, how long is it?
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts
[QUOTE="r1m1k1"]

Left 4 Dead

Farcry 2

r1m1k1

BUMP

I'd get L4D. I've been playing it non-stop. It's loads of fun with friends and still great fun with strangers. The campaign will last about 5 hours on normal and around 10 hours on expert. It's got so much replayability that you'll keep on playing non-stop or at least i have been.

DJSAV_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 DJSAV_101
Member since 2008 • 3701 Posts

I'm stuck between Cod5 and GOW2. I only can get one for now and probably be a while before I get another game.(money situation) I know I can't go wrong with either game, but I need the one that has the most replay value, and the one that's fun with friends. I loved Cod4, but I never played Gears 1. Thanks for the help.kamikaze-jk

I dont own Call of Duty World at War but I have played it a lot at a friends house. I do, however, own gears 2.

Out of the two I would recommend CoD WaW. The multiplayer is just as good as CoD4 and the campaign is a little longer as well.

Gears of War 2 is an amazing game. The campaign is great and Horde mode is really fun to play with friends. My only problem would be the MP. Its really hard to find matches most of the time.  You MAY find team mates to play with but when its trying to "find an opposing team of similar skill" it can take a while and some people will just leave taking you back to trying to find team mates.

Go for CoD WaW. You will have more fun with it especially since you say that you really liked CoD4. If your are going to spend $60 for a game, make it CoD WaW.

I'd like to mention Left 4 Dead as well. Quite possobly one of the funnest MP games I have ever played. Its short but there is no way you will not play through each campaign more than once on different modes and difficulties.

sniperguru14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 sniperguru14
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

I'm hoping to get a 360 for christmas this year, my top 3 list is: NHL 09 because i love hockey and can play with friends and this nhl looks amazing, LEFT 4 DEAD to kill zombies and play with friends and COD5 to also play online with friends......4th on my list is Fallout 3

what games would you recommend?

Dabbagins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 Dabbagins
Member since 2007 • 1152 Posts

Guys I have a situation. I don't think I'm up for The Last Remnant. Rented it and it wasn't what I was looking for, I don't have any achievements for it yet and want to remove the game and the save files from my hdd. So convince me to send it back to gamefly and rent Left 4 Dead instead. Also can anyone let me know if L4D has matchmaking for co-op like CoD:WaW does? or do I have to find people on my friends list that are playing it to play co-op. I guess I wanna try out L4D but need some convincing on what to do with TLR.

Edit: Nevermind, I will be renting Tomb Raider: Underworld. Completely forgot about that game.lol played the demo and loved it.

Th3-UnS33n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 Th3-UnS33n
Member since 2008 • 391 Posts
I'm looking for a good shooter with plenty of multiplayer replayability. Right now I'm stuck between COD5, GOW2, and Halo 3. I already have COD4 though, so if COD5 is very similar I won't get it. Any suggestions?
Rehehelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 Rehehelly
Member since 2005 • 165 Posts
I'm looking for a good shooter with plenty of multiplayer replayability. Right now I'm stuck between COD5, GOW2, and Halo 3. I already have COD4 though, so if COD5 is very similar I won't get it. Any suggestions?Th3-UnS33n
Although I don't have the full game, I did play the beta. It felt a lot like CoD5, except with older guns (you still have a form of laser dot sight in the aperture sight), older settings and dogs instead of a helicopter. Oh and a few tanks in some levels. Personally i'm not going to buy it because of that. I don't want to play in WW2 :( I've been told that Gears online is quite hard to find people but it can still be quite fun (although I buy gears for the offline)... and Halo 3 is generally pretty good online.
xmen1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 xmen1414
Member since 2006 • 1948 Posts

What shooter should i get, that IS NOT a Call of Duty, HALO, Gears, or Fallout 3?? I want it to have a solid singleplayer and a good online! I am going to get Halo 3 and Turok next weekend, i just got my 360 and i need some games!

I was thinking about getting Battlefield: Bad Company, is it any good and how is the multiplayer??

kamikaze-jk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 kamikaze-jk
Member since 2008 • 322 Posts

What shooter should i get, that IS NOT a Call of Duty, HALO, Gears, or Fallout 3?? I want it to have a solid singleplayer and a good online! I am going to get Halo 3 and Turok next weekend, i just got my 360 and i need some games!

I was thinking about getting Battlefield: Bad Company, is it any good and how is the multiplayer??

xmen1414
Well, do you like Battlefield-type games? Personally, I like only Battlefield 1942 and some what Vietnam. Its up to you if you like those type of games. Did you play the demo?