**Xbox 360 FAQ & Game Recommendation Thread v3.2**

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ChiddaPotta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 ChiddaPotta
Member since 2007 • 1670 Posts

Hey, it's been awhile since i've been in a 360 board.

Anyways, I'm looking for a good Split-Screen Game I can play with my bros, I wish not to have any RPG's/Fighting games listed. I do not go on live.

I currently have Halo 3, GTA IV, FarCry 2, Gears, Gears 2, Dead Space, NBA 2K9, NBA 2K7, GRAW, Madden 07, Dead Rising.

What should I get?

Avatar image for monkeymoose5000
monkeymoose5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 monkeymoose5000
Member since 2007 • 6111 Posts

Left 4 Dead has split screen, that'd probably be fun.

Anyways, which of the following games should I get next:
Fallout 3, Banjo Kazooie, Dead Space or Call of Duty: World at War? Please note that I already have Gears 2 and Left 4 Dead is preordered.

craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

Fallout 3, Banjo Kazooie, Dead Space or Call of Duty: World at War? Please note that I already have Gears 2 and Left 4 Dead is preordered.

monkeymoose5000

Well since you have two great shooters you should get either Banjo kazooie or Fallout 3 because neither are online multiplayer games. Just try the demo for Banjo. I've been playing Fallout 3 a lot and it's increadibly good. Best not to get COD:Waw for a while because you already have two great online games and it's best to have a variety.

atm0073

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 atm0073
Member since 2005 • 3069 Posts
[QUOTE="monkeymoose5000"]

craigalan23

Well since you have two great shooters you should get either Banjo kazooie or Fallout 3 because neither are online multiplayer games. Just try the demo for Banjo. I've been playing Fallout 3 a lot and it's increadibly good. Best not to get COD:Waw for a while because you already have two great online games and it's best to have a variety.

Wrong -- Banjo Kazooie has competitive online multiplayer.

Regardless, I think monkeymoose should get Fallout 3. A much better game, IMO. However since he mentioned Banjo he must have some reason to want to get it, so yeah I'd say try the demo or something. But Fallout 3 the best candidate by far.

Anyways, I'm looking for a good Split-Screen Game I can play with my bros, I wish not to have any RPG's/Fighting games listed. I do not go on live.

I currently have Halo 3, GTA IV, FarCry 2, Gears, Gears 2, Dead Space, NBA 2K9, NBA 2K7, GRAW, Madden 07, Dead Rising.

What should I get?

ChiddaPotta

If you're into racing games any, Burnout Revenge is a pretty good game. (not entirely sure but I believe it has split-screen MP.) Other than that, the only other game I can think of is Left 4 Dead. Comes out on Tuesday so you won't have to wait much for that. Haven't played the demo yet but from what I hear it's very fun, especially the co-op gameplay.

cem1391

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 cem1391
Member since 2007 • 75 Posts

What would you guys recommend...

Gears of War 2 or Call of Duty: World at War

I already have cod4 and absolutely love, so that's why i was thinking about WaW, but then again gears of war 2 looks sickkk

cem1391

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 cem1391
Member since 2007 • 75 Posts

What would you guys recommend...

Gears of War 2 or Call of Duty: World at War

I already have cod4 and absolutely love, so that's why i was thinking about WaW, but then again gears of war 2 looks sickkk

hyperjj3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#107 hyperjj3000
Member since 2008 • 974 Posts

Hi i was wondering if anyone could recommend a split screen 2 player(non live) xbox 360 game i could get. I love playing halo 3 and perfect dark zero with my husband and im in need of some new games similar to those? Got any suggestions? :D

SgtNumNum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 SgtNumNum
Member since 2008 • 1172 Posts
Just wondering is SaintsRow2 a must buy or a Rental?
Avenger1324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Avenger1324
Member since 2007 • 16344 Posts

Also, what about Mass Effect? That is only $30 now too. Dead_Prophecy
i want to buy mass effect and rainbow six vegas 2. can u guys tell me how these games are?fighter91

Mass Effect is an excellent RPG and well worth whatever price you find it for. If you like games where you can go off exploring rather than simply doing the core missions you will find a lot of interesting places, characters and side quests. While ME is shorter than Oblivion it is similar in that there is far more optional stuff to do than just the main quest. If you like sci-fi and RPGs you can't go wrong with Mass Effect.

Halo 3 or The Orange Box?

I want the Orange Box more, but does any game in it have 4-player splitscreen? If not I may just get Halo 3 instead.

Also, how much is each game nowadays? ta11on

Orange Box doesn't have split screen, but is the best value game you can get on 360. For preowned you can probably find it around $20-30 and for that you get 5 games. TF2 used to be a lot of fun online, but now the community is relatively small and has a lot of people abusing glitches. Valve ocassionally talk about patching it, but it's been over a year since release and there's been nothing.

If you are looking for a good popular multiplayer FPS then out of TF2 and Halo I think you'd be better going with Halo. If you enjoy playing single player I think The Orange Box is the better game.

ChiddaPotta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 ChiddaPotta

What should I get?

ChiddaPotta

If you're into racing games any, Burnout Revenge is a pretty good game. (not entirely sure but I believe it has split-screen MP.) Other than that, the only other game I can think of is Left 4 Dead. Comes out on Tuesday so you won't have to wait much for that. Haven't played the demo yet but from what I hear it's very fun, especially the co-op gameplay.

Yeah i'm looking into Racing Games too, but doesn't Burnout Paradise have the same content as Revenge? Which is better?

Also, does Left 4 Dead have Offline Split-Screen which will be as fun (almost) as online?

Avatar image for monkeymoose5000
monkeymoose5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 monkeymoose5000
Member since 2007 • 6111 Posts
[QUOTE="craigalan23"][QUOTE="monkeymoose5000"]

atm0073

Wrong -- Banjo Kazooie has competitive online multiplayer.

Regardless, I think monkeymoose should get Fallout 3. A much better game, IMO. However since he mentioned Banjo he must have some reason to want to get it, so yeah I'd say try the demo or something. But Fallout 3 the best candidate by far.

I have played the demo, and I really liked it, but I think I'm going to get Fallout 3 next. It sounds like a game with a lot of replay value.
DarkStu07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 DarkStu07
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

need some advice about what to get here, my xbox returns from repair next week and ive pre ordered gears2, but ive got enough money 2 buy another game, either fallout 3, cod:wow, fable 2 or farcry2 can anyone help here?

l0ve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#113 l0ve
Member since 2005 • 3178 Posts
I just got my xbox recently and only have like 6 games (orange box, bioshock, mass effect, oblivion, dead rising, forza.) I cant decide if i should get Dead Space or another new game like Gears 2 or Fallout 3 or if I should get an old game like GTA IV. Any other recommendations are appreciated as well.
ChiddaPotta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 ChiddaPotta

I just got my xbox recently and only have like 6 games (orange box, bioshock, mass effect, oblivion, dead rising, forza.) I cant decide if i should get Dead Space or another new game like Gears 2 or Fallout 3 or if I should get an old game like GTA IV. Any other recommendations are appreciated as well.l0ve

If you like Scary games like FEAR, you should get Dead Space. Actually, you dont have to like scary games in order to enjoy this. I recommend Dead Space.

Also, Look into Gears of War 2, it's one of the best Single-Player experiences I had this year. I'm getting Fallout 3 soon so I have no info on that. However, I wouldn't recommend GTA IV. It gets boring fast after the campaign and I think the game is too linear and too "real" to be fun like the previous GTA games.

l0ve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 l0ve

[QUOTE="l0ve"]I just got my xbox recently and only have like 6 games (orange box, bioshock, mass effect, oblivion, dead rising, forza.) I cant decide if i should get Dead Space or another new game like Gears 2 or Fallout 3 or if I should get an old game like GTA IV. Any other recommendations are appreciated as well.ChiddaPotta

If you like Scary games like FEAR, you should get Dead Space. Actually, you dont have to like scary games in order to enjoy this. I recommend Dead Space.

Also, Look into Gears of War 2, it's one of the best Single-Player experiences I had this year. I'm getting Fallout 3 soon so I have no info on that. However, I wouldn't recommend GTA IV. It gets boring fast after the campaign and I think the game is too linear and too "real" to be fun like the previous GTA games.

Alright thanks, I shall get Dead Space. Deep down in my soul that's the one I feel I really want.
froogl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 froogl
Member since 2007 • 74 Posts
Hi all, tomorrow I'll be trading in a few of my old 360 games and am wondering which game I should get in return, I was thinking W@W for the Nazi zombie mode, but am wondering if it has 4 player local versus mode? if it doesn't I don't know which other game to get, I already have: Gears 2, Mirror's Edge, Fallout 3, Fable 2, and Far Cry 2. With Left 4 Dead preordered and paid for already.
fkholmes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#117 fkholmes
Member since 2006 • 8887 Posts

I am looking to get a good shooter a little after Christmas and I would like it to have good competitive multi-player (as I will be getting Fable 2, Fallout 3 and The Witcher).

I have narrowed it down to three choices: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead and Call of Duty: World at War. I really liked Gears of War 1, but the MP seemed a bit dull and suffered from severe lag.

Left 4 Dead looks good and I absolutely love Half Life 2, not certain if I like the lack of a single player game (essentially).

I loved Call of Duty 2 and 4 and I played 4 to death online and World at War looks fun.

zombiejonny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 zombiejonny
Member since 2003 • 8277 Posts
guys which one should i get mk vs dc or mirrors edge? btw i can get mk vs dc for $50 if that helps.
COD4_Shinedown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 COD4_Shinedown
Member since 2008 • 5673 Posts

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if you can give me your opinion on what I should get.

Far Cry 2 or Call of Duty: World at War.

Before you give your decisions, can you keep this in mind:

I've never played a Far Cry game and I absolutely love the COD series. However, Far Cry 2 seems really great and I'm having trouble on deciding which game I want.

Any help would be appreciated. 

simo98088

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 simo98088
Member since 2003 • 927 Posts

OK so ive played all the hardcore games, Fable 2, Dead Space, Fallout 3, GoW 2.. brilliant games,

im feeling like something a little more relaxing now, like a management/tycoon strategy game or something,

I was thinking Sid Meirs Civilisation... is there any other management/tycoon strategy game's anyone can reccomend?

atm0073

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 atm0073

Hey guys,

I've never played a Far Cry game and I absolutely love the COD series. However, Far Cry 2 seems really great and I'm having trouble on deciding which game I want.

COD4_Shinedown

Both are great games, but the issue with them is the fact that they're both repetitive. Far Cry would be something new for you, but like for many others, it might get old fast, because for the majority of the game, you're doing the same thing over and over (drive and shoot your way from point A to B in order to get to an unrewarding C, where you'll drive and shoot some more). Still, the game is fun, and the multiplayer is quite good; it feels like a hybrid of CoD and BF: Bad Company.

I haven't played the full version of CoD: WaW, but from playing the beta, I already knew that it was too much like Call of Duty 4 -- which is the problem for me. The game's gotten good reviews, and it's a good game -- but it seems to me that it's CoD 4 in a WWII setting, with a few extras. Since it offers virtually nothing new, you may also find it repetitive. These things might not be a bad thing for you, and if you don't mind them, then maybe you should get WaW. But Far Cry is something different and should definitely be considered. Weigh your options, do some more research

If I were in your position, I'd probably get Far Cry 2.

guys which one should i get mk vs dc or mirrors edge? btw i can get mk vs dc for $50 if that helps.zombiejonny

MK vs. DCU will be the better game without a doubt, so get it for sure. The fact that you can get it for $50 makes it even better. Forget Mirror's Edge exists, its too mediocre of a game to even consider.

atm0073

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 atm0073

I am looking to get a good shooter a little after Christmas and I would like it to have good competitive multi-player (as I will be getting Fable 2, Fallout 3 and The Witcher).

I have narrowed it down to three choices: Gears of War 2, Left 4 Dead and Call of Duty: World at War. I really liked Gears of War 1, but the MP seemed a bit dull and suffered from severe lag.

Left 4 Dead looks good and I absolutely love Half Life 2, not certain if I like the lack of a single player game (essentially).

I loved Call of Duty 2 and 4 and I played 4 to death online and World at War looks fun.

fkholmes

Get Gears of War 2. In my opinion, that game is more superior to its previous counterpart than L4D and CoD:WaW are to theirs (Team Fortress 2 and Call of Duty 4, respectively). L4D's gonna be great, and WaW is great, but Gears 2 is simply the best out of the three.

Hi all, tomorrow I'll be trading in a few of my old 360 games and am wondering which game I should get in return, I was thinking W@W for the Nazi zombie mode, but am wondering if it has 4 player local versus mode? if it doesn't I don't know which other game to get, I already have: Gears 2, Mirror's Edge, Fallout 3, Fable 2, and Far Cry 2. With Left 4 Dead preordered and paid for already.froogl

Get WaW. Though I'm not sure if it has four player local MP, but it should, because if I'm not mistaken, CoD 4 had it.

COD4_Shinedown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 COD4_Shinedown
Member since 2008 • 5673 Posts
[QUOTE="COD4_Shinedown"]

Hey guys,

atm0073

Both are great games, but the issue with them is the fact that they're both repetitive. Far Cry would be something new for you, but like for many others, it might get old fast, because for the majority of the game, you're doing the same thing over and over (drive and shoot your way from point A to B in order to get to an unrewarding C, where you'll drive and shoot some more). Still, the game is fun, and the multiplayer is quite good; it feels like a hybrid of CoD and BF: Bad Company.

I haven't played the full version of CoD: WaW, but from playing the beta, I already knew that it was too much like Call of Duty 4 -- which is the problem for me. The game's gotten good reviews, and it's a good game -- but it seems to me that it's CoD 4 in a WWII setting, with a few extras. Since it offers virtually nothing new, you may also find it repetitive. These things might not be a bad thing for you, and if you don't mind them, then maybe you should get WaW. But Far Cry is something different and should definitely be considered. Weigh your options, do some more research

If I were in your position, I'd probably get Far Cry 2.

Wow, thanks a lot for the detailed result. Really gave me a better idea of what Far Cry is like. 

rogelio22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 rogelio22
Member since 2006 • 2477 Posts
ok so im getting a 360 with gears 1 and 2 next week but i still cant decide whether to get the arcade or the pro i mean $100 more for 60gbs is a rip off!! but what i wanna know if you can still game updates or patches with the arcade sku i mean it gots a 512mb card dont it . but if you cant do updates like that then i guess ill have to get ripped off with the 60gb. thanks for any help
l0ve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 l0ve
ok so im getting a 360 with gears 1 and 2 next week but i still cant decide whether to get the arcade or the pro i mean $100 more for 60gbs is a rip off!! but what i wanna know if you can still game updates or patches with the arcade sku i mean it gots a 512mb card dont it . but if you cant do updates like that then i guess ill have to get ripped off with the 60gb. thanks for any helprogelio22
If you can find it I recommend getting a 20G system, its only like $250. You absolutely NEED a hard drive.
fkholmes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#126 fkholmes
Member since 2006 • 8887 Posts
[QUOTE="fkholmes"]

atm0073

Get Gears of War 2. In my opinion, that game is more superior to its previous counterpart than L4D and CoD:WaW are to theirs (Team Fortress 2 and Call of Duty 4, respectively). L4D's gonna be great, and WaW is great, but Gears 2 is simply the best out of the three.

Hi all, tomorrow I'll be trading in a few of my old 360 games and am wondering which game I should get in return, I was thinking W@W for the Nazi zombie mode, but am wondering if it has 4 player local versus mode? if it doesn't I don't know which other game to get, I already have: Gears 2, Mirror's Edge, Fallout 3, Fable 2, and Far Cry 2. With Left 4 Dead preordered and paid for already.froogl

Get WaW. Though I'm not sure if it has four player local MP, but it should, because if I'm not mistaken, CoD 4 had it.

Ok, thanks. So it has good online MP? I was a bit worried about that.

MJPK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#127 MJPK
Member since 2006 • 3360 Posts
I got Xbox Live recently and I'm wondering what are the best online games to get?
haloboy817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 haloboy817
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
I am stuck between: Soulcalibur Alien Homonid Streets of Rage 2 + Dead Space dlc(i know but I love ds) Marathon Durandal Net pack
ChiddaPotta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 ChiddaPotta

I got Xbox Live recently and I'm wondering what are the best online games to get?MJPK

Halo 3, CoD4, The Orange Box, CoD5, Gears of War 1/2, GTA IV and some others...

rogelio22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 rogelio22
guess im stuck with getting the pro i found 20 gb hdds for around $40 but i guess ill jus pay $100 more and get 60 gbs instead sounds like a better deal. i guess i also get bc on some games so thats a plus
MJPK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#132 MJPK
Member since 2006 • 3360 Posts

[QUOTE="MJPK"]I got Xbox Live recently and I'm wondering what are the best online games to get?ChiddaPotta

Thanks

ChiddaPotta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 ChiddaPotta
[QUOTE="ChiddaPotta"]

[QUOTE="MJPK"]I got Xbox Live recently and I'm wondering what are the best online games to get?MJPK

Thanks

No problem :)

DTStone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 DTStone
Member since 2008 • 75 Posts

Just a quick question to be entirely positive: if one buys a hard drive for an Arcade system, that system can then play original XBox games, correct?  The compatible ones, of course.

Reason I ask is it seems to me to be a better deal to buy the Arcade and the 120GB HD, as the component cables aren't necessary for me (I'm picking up a VGA adapter) and I already have a lot of ethernet cables.  And I don't plan on doing a lot of internet play on Live, so don't have to worry about the headset.

choffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 choffy
Member since 2005 • 1881 Posts

Just a quick question to be entirely positive: if one buys a hard drive for an Arcade system, that system can then play original XBox games, correct?  The compatible ones, of course.

Reason I ask is it seems to me to be a better deal to buy the Arcade and the 120GB HD, as the component cables aren't necessary for me (I'm picking up a VGA adapter) and I already have a lot of ethernet cables.  And I don't plan on doing a lot of internet play on Live, so don't have to worry about the headset.

DTStone

Yes. It will work. However, I am just going to say this right now that you will want to play on Live. I thought I would never use it either. But I can't imagine having an Xbox without it now. You will want it later.

And here's one more option, but in order for it to even make sense, I need to ask whether you will be downloading things from the Xbox Live Marketplace

ChiddaPotta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 ChiddaPotta
Hey Choffy, you should add The Bourne Consipracy in your thread for 360 game recommendations because it got 8.0 here at GS and I really liked this game on the PS3.
choffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 choffy

Hey Choffy, you should add The Bourne Consipracy in your thread for 360 game recommendations because it got 8.0 here at GS and I really liked this game on the PS3.ChiddaPotta

Alrighty

moh-asery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 moh-asery
Is there online level in ghost recon2 on xbox360
haloboy817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 haloboy817
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Its ok I still need help......
choffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 choffy

Its ok I still need help......haloboy817

Why not just download the demo for all of them and see which one you like the best

Then if you don't like any of them, you can always just go with the Dead Space DLC

Waffle_Fish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#141 Waffle_Fish
Member since 2008 • 2074 Posts
Fallout 3 or Fable 2? They both look great but I will probably only get one.
Avatar image for CaptainSparkles
CaptainSparkles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 CaptainSparkles
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

Winter break is coming up and i'm going to find myself having a lot more free time, probably going to pick up a couple new games. I'm thinking either Fable 2 or Tales of Vesperia?

And a shooter of some sort, with great online play. CoD 4/5 or GoW 2?? I haven't played any games in either series, so I'm not really sure. I have a hard time keeping myself interested while playing games, which one is the most fun to play online?

koolaidWTF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#145 koolaidWTF
Member since 2008 • 362 Posts
I have a question, should I get the arcade holiday bundle or should I spend a extra hundred and get the 60GB bundle? They both come with 2 games (both kid games). What do you think is a better deal?
MyopicCanadian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#146 MyopicCanadian
Member since 2004 • 8345 Posts

Winter break is coming up and i'm going to find myself having a lot more free time, probably going to pick up a couple new games. I'm thinking either Fable 2 or Tales of Vesperia?

And a shooter of some sort, with great online play. CoD 4/5 or GoW 2?? I haven't played any games in either series, so I'm not really sure. I have a hard time keeping myself interested while playing games, which one is the most fun to play online?

CaptainSparkles

Fable 2 vs Tales of Vesperia

I haven't played Fable 2, but from what i understand of the game it's light on combat but still entertaining. You have an enriching world in which your actions can change a lot of stuff in the gameworld, and there are lots of different things to do. Suffers also in this way because even though it's an open world, it's very easy to find the game's limitations and it's never as deep as it's made out to be.

Tales on the other hand is a very linear game with no player choice. Your actions are decided by your character during custcenes, of which there are so many, it's almost like watching a TV series. So by the time you regain control of your character, you have NO choices. The game features a very engaging story, overall interesting characters, and the combat system is a real-time hybrid where you can pause the game to issue certain commands. It's a good combat system with a lot of depth.

So that might help you decide a bit.. open world with more random stuff to do, or linear game with better storytelling and combat, but can get rather tedious with all the movie-watching you will end up doing.

Now, shooters... if you were only going to pick up one, and you want a game that's easily pick up and play, I would highly recommend World at War. Most peole will say Gears 2 in this case, but I'm already bored of that game. I think it's much easier to get in and playing multiplayer in WaW than Gears 2, you can join, leave when you want, play for as little or as much as you want and it won't really affect the team as much as leaving a Gears match. With no respawning and only 5 players per team, you can cripple the match if you need to elave early. It also has a very engaging single player mode, and nazi zombie mode where you take on waves of zombies in a co-op setting.

craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

Well with Christmas coming up i was wondering what games should i get? I'm already getting most of the games i want so i'm not sure of what else i should get.

Games i have: Assassins creed, Battlestations midway, Beautiful Katamari, BioShock, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars,Condemned: Criminal Origins, Crackdown, The Darkness, Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Enchanted Arms, Eternal Sonata, Forza Motorsport 2, Gears of War, Grand Theft Auto IV, Halo 3, The Lord of the Rings, The Battle for Middle-earth II, Lost Odyssey, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, Mass Effect, The Orange Box, Saints Row, Tales of Vesperia, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent, and Viva pinata.

Games i'm getting for Christmas(Told by friends): Too human(I enjoyed the demo), Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution, Infinite undiscovery,Last remnant, Dead space, SC4, Blue dragon, Prey, FEAR,and Overlord.

Games on my list: Saints row 2, Fight night round 3, Fable 2, Burnout revenge, Burnout paradise, Clive Barkers Jericho(played demo thought it was a good game at a cheap price), and Viking: Battle for asgard(looks like a good cheap game).

So what are some good older or newer games that i've missed out on? Only games i'm not interested in are Gears 2 and COD:WAW. I'm buying Left 4 dead also on my own.

Strong_Dro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Strong_Dro
Halo3, ninjagaiden2, gears2
rogelio22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 rogelio22
ok so i picked up the 60 gig pro with gears 1 and 2 and got (lego ij and kf panda in the box) all for $390 including tax i got a discount :D but anyways its great the only comlaint i have is that you cant configure the button layouts on gears i use left handed sticks and the cover button is right above the move stick so i have to stick with right handed this sucks cus im used to resistance 2right now and i cant get the hang of using right handed configuration:cry: but this system is great:D spent like 4 hours just going over live!!!
Lapsopdoik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Lapsopdoik
Member since 2008 • 35 Posts

Hello, Im looking for suggestions for good online games, preferably one from each genre!

I already have CoD:WaW and enjoying it, though I will eventually trade it for CoD4.

Right now Im desperately looking for some rpg/hack and slash game and I cant seem to find any good ones yet.

I was planning to get Left4Dead because of the co-op game play, but the demo was a huge let down (bad gfx and WAAAAAy too easy).

Â