This topic is locked from further discussion.

skipper847

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 skipper847
Member since 2006 • 7334 Posts

I no its not for pre order yet but do you think that the x1x will sell out straight away of pre orders?. Yes I am planning on pre ordering but new stuff like this I never get a chance to as they always sell out.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#2 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6083 Posts

As much as I love my X1,I don't think the X1X will sell out of pre-order's.There's not a massive amount of people wanting it.I think it's more of a curiosity for the X1X to see what it'll do.People will move on it if it makes a impact on the Gaming industry,a large one.In my opinion.

Dr_Vancouver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Dr_Vancouver
Member since 2017 • 1046 Posts

I believe it will, at least the first batch to retailers. I'm sure that M$ isn't going to over produce the XBoneX, I'm guessing that they will barely break even at the price point they have announced, moreover they know that it won't outsell the XBoneS either. It's more of a flagship, just to be able to say that they have the goods. Nobody expects it to sell like a batch of hotcakes, just a snazzy console for people with TV's that cost 5K+ and have disposable income. Of course I'll get me a day one XBoneX, might even wait to Nov 7 play F7.

What will be funniest thing aboot XBoneX is that every M$ fanboy on the internets will have one, just like how every PC gamer out there has the best PC in the world. I think the X will be worth it for me, but it surely won't make System Wars any more tolerable a place lol.

*edit* I expect retailers to get shipped two to five units per location. Easy to sell out numbers is what should be expected.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#4 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

I really do not know, but I certainly do not hope so....my gut instinct tells me that it should not be sold out too quickly because it is a premium-priced product. However, the Elite controller was initially out of stock and was difficult to find because, as I recall them saying, they miscalculated the initial demand.

So it's hard to say now, but it looks like there has been a lot of planning for the XOneX, and knowing Microsoft and how they often do surveys and research, I have a good feeling that they will do their best to make the launch smooth and hence they will likely ensure demand is met as much as possible.

lifelessablaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#5 lifelessablaze
Member since 2017 • 1066 Posts

well for a while it was sitting at #1 on Amazon's wish list but now it's down the 16. It fluctuates though. I think because of E3 it got people talking but MS waiting too long to make it available for preorders. You SHOULD be able to get one.

The-A-Baum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 The-A-Baum
Member since 2015 • 1370 Posts

Well if you look at the Elite controller. They also said that was not for everyone and geared for the hardcore. They were sold out for months and Microsoft said they were shocked at the demand. Could happen again or maybe they learned and don't want to pull a Nintendo and understock it on purpose.

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

Im in tri-state area(PA,NY, NJ), it will probably be tough pre-ordering for the initial wave.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

Maybe in the US/UK but here in Australia i'd say not, I can't remember a time when a console has ever been sold out completely.

For instance the Switch is supposedly sold out everywhere, but here in OZ you can buy them anywhere.

So I will be safe to walk into a game store and pick one up upon release.

skipper847

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 skipper847

Any one no when pre orders are?. Its only just over 3 month off.

Shantmaster_K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#10 Shantmaster_K
Member since 2008 • 1790 Posts

I think there is enough interest where it might initially be harder to find, but don't think it will last long. As long as you pre-order within the first week you should be fine.

speedytimsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 speedytimsi
Member since 2003 • 1415 Posts

Who really knows how many they will produce. They might produce 1/2 as much as Switch initial stock and still doesn't sell out.

skipper847

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 skipper847

We will no this weekend hehe. I really wish i had a bigger bed room as i would grab a 4k HDR TV as well but my bed room not even big enougth to swing a cat round.