Wow... Achievement Glitch...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bluezclue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 bluezclue
Member since 2005 • 1865 Posts

ok well.. i used to play just cause on my old 360 (which i had sold cuz it had the 3 rrod and i was out of warranty and this was before they extended i got 300 for it with a couple accesories anyway) and i had just started the game... but when i got my new 360 i figured ill just not play it since i never really liked it so ill just keep it when i am bored and feel like parachuting...anyway... i hate not completig games.. i never play a game for achievments but with my ps2 i had like 10 games that i never even played... so i didnt wanna do it with my new systems... anyway... so im playing just cause... and im driving towards a liberations mission... when i hit a ditch.. and my game freezes....sorta... 3/4 of the screen turns black and the left side shows the +30 respect crap from the riojos or w/e.. and i just started getting the collection achievements lol... i got all of em... but the crappy thing was.. thati couldnt save it.. so all the respect i earned went down the drain... oh well...i didnt even plan on doing the damn collection things anyway... it was weird.. cuz although the screen froze... i could still shoot.. and u coul hear the game.. like the cars and what not.. anu could press start and everything... the screen was just black... im a lil worried cuz with my old 360 this was the game i was playing when it started freezing.. and eventually i got the 3 rings....if it freezes again... im done.. i know it will get the rings... good thing i am under warranty...

Shade-Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Shade-Blade
Member since 2007 • 4930 Posts
Type it in an understandable way please.
Tree06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Tree06
Member since 2006 • 3552 Posts
I wish something like this would happen for me in F.E.A.R. or Gears of War. Lol. Without the red ring os death of course.
Cisumurug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Cisumurug
Member since 2006 • 571 Posts
So... if... you... have... a... warranty... stop... worrying... and... just... play... the... game...
bluezclue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 bluezclue
Member since 2005 • 1865 Posts

So... if... you... have... a... warranty... stop... worrying... and... just... play... the... game... Cisumurug

thx for ur input...

Dub_c6969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Dub_c6969
Member since 2004 • 6014 Posts

[QUOTE="Cisumurug"]So... if... you... have... a... warranty... stop... worrying... and... just... play... the... game... bluezclue

thx for ur input...

Wow thats just funny.
Cisumurug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Cisumurug
Member since 2006 • 571 Posts

[QUOTE="Cisumurug"]So... if... you... have... a... warranty... stop... worrying... and... just... play... the... game... bluezclue

thx for ur input...

............................Thanks =P

Super-Trooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Super-Trooper
Member since 2004 • 1591 Posts
[QUOTE="bluezclue"]

[QUOTE="Cisumurug"]So... if... you... have... a... warranty... stop... worrying... and... just... play... the... game... Cisumurug

thx for ur input...

...C...o...o...l...
Daytona_178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 Daytona_178
Member since 2005 • 14962 Posts
[QUOTE="Cisumurug"][QUOTE="bluezclue"]

[QUOTE="Cisumurug"]So... if... you... have... a... warranty... stop... worrying... and... just... play... the... game... Super-Trooper

thx for ur input...

...C...o...o...l...

WTF?