woo finaly did mile high club on veteran, what a *****!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

linkinworm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 linkinworm
Member since 2005 • 3134 Posts
it took me like 8 hours to do, and i got to the end one time, and it came up over someone cpt.whatevamynameis and i was like ok ill run to the end, then he shot me down i as like naaa wtf cheating. then i managed to get to the end 4 times, 1st time the dude in the side and it came up you cant make flech wounds i like pissed at this point, then 3rd time i threw a smoke grenade by accident and then the dude ducked and i coundnt get a shot on his head, and i shot the vip, but then the 4th time i shot the dude, and it was really magical, when i jumped out tho, the achevement wasnt poping up and i was like :shock::?:cry: but then it came up, and i instantly took the game out, and put it where i coundnt see it.
Strife88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 Strife88
Member since 2005 • 6073 Posts
Congrats man, it really is a hard challenge.

There's this video on youtube, when you get to the end you can jump up to the guy so you don't miss. Haha it's really messed up.
Contra_Dk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Contra_Dk
Member since 2007 • 163 Posts
I finally did it yesterday... took me 20+ tries, but the feeling you get when completed... :D
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

8 hours?!?!? damn, i would have gone insane if it took me 8 hours, it did take me over 100 tries though haha

leonhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 leonhead
Member since 2007 • 1524 Posts
8hours?!, wow lol...congrats. I found no fighting in the War room a bigger pain, took me like 3 hours.
djrobst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 djrobst
Member since 2007 • 2404 Posts
i aint completed it on vetran yet, took me long enough to get past the big room on the tv broadcast level. that was some **** kept me stuck for afew weeks till i found a vid on utube. im just on the level now with the helicopter and the green houses after saving that pig tank. quite hard on vertran but be good when i get to mile high eventually. ill probs have to die about another 500 times though lol
Hitchy9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 Hitchy9
Member since 2007 • 2054 Posts
I actually found it a lot easier than No Fighting in the War Room. MHC took me about 25mins, whereas NFitWR took me a couple hours.
henriktx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 henriktx
Member since 2004 • 1445 Posts
I actually found it a lot easier than No Fighting in the War Room. MHC took me about 25mins, whereas NFitWR took me a couple hours.Hitchy9
Ya same here MHC is easy if you just take your time. You have enough time just to walk through it and your teamates are a big help when you go slowly.
caddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 caddy
Member since 2005 • 28709 Posts
It was a pain of a challenge, especially when you make it up to the hostage on your like third try and shoot him scare in the face and then can't seem to get back up there :(
Avatar image for KevComesRipping
KevComesRipping

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#11 KevComesRipping
Member since 2003 • 686 Posts
I was just gonna try to play through on Veteran and I busted up my wrist skateboarding on Saturday (Haven't skated hard in probably 3 years now, got tailslides and 5-0's back so I started trying them on my flatbar much to my dismay), my reaction time with the trigger button is so slow that I'm reduced to working on Dead Rising and Blue Dragon, lol.
lil_d_mack_314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 lil_d_mack_314
Member since 2006 • 13969 Posts
no fighting in the war room "veteran achievement" is just insanely hard the AI acts like they dont know what to do or where to shoot :evil:, mile high club is just insane! congrats tho
DrMatta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#13 DrMatta
Member since 2003 • 737 Posts

'I found no fighting in the War room a bigger pain, took me like 3 hours'

This.

blue_tape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 blue_tape
Member since 2007 • 2868 Posts
This one is my first COD game, so Veteran is something new and challenging. Congrats to you, I only just beat "One Shot, One Kill" last night.