With X1 Behind on Sales....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Exiled_Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Exiled_Paladin
Member since 2013 • 69 Posts

With Titan Fall coming out in March + A new Titan Fall console bundle.

How well do you think they are going to sell in March? System wise.

Avatar image for humoungousmoth7
HumoungousMoth7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2 HumoungousMoth7
Member since 2013 • 36 Posts

@exiled_paladin: I think it will all depend on how awesome Titan Fall is. If the game is a bust then I don't believe many consoles will sell. On the other hand if it's a hit, the Xbox one could sell at a decent rate in March.

psx_warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By psx_warrior
Member since 2006 • 1757 Posts

I bought one today along with a 360 to play the Halo games I've missed out on using my tax money.

Hack983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Hack983
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

that console (titanfall xbox) looks horrible. titanfall is definitely going to boost xbox sales tho. and that patch coming out a week prior is hopefully going to smooth things up. once the more positive vibes start coming in after titanfalls release, the console will definitely spike in sales no doubt. took awhile for the 360 to get on its feet, it will take the xbox one awhile too unfortunately. (personally think they should have had all the issues resolved or delayed the system) either way hopefully we have 5.1 dolby digital support and overall smoother functionality sooner than later.

a55a55inx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#5 a55a55inx
Member since 2004 • 4188 Posts

It will definitely boost console sales, but the X1 version has to be a lot better than the 360 version to really increase those sales numbers. If there's only a minimal difference (higher resolution textures) then there isn't enough there to justify spending $500 for most people.