Winning Eleven Pro Evolution Soccer Hooooo my god...............................

This topic is locked from further discussion.

martinscesar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 martinscesar
Member since 2006 • 268 Posts
Finally I'm gonne be able to go get the best soccer sim on market, do you guys gonne get it to????
Hector90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Hector90
Member since 2004 • 331 Posts
I have fifa 07, and it is ok, but I think I am going to go trade it in for this game, the PES series is so much better.
shaboody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 shaboody
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts
has anyone been able to pick this up yet? It was unavailable at both best buy and EB this morning in Madison, and I thought the release date was today.
Pit_italy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Pit_italy
Member since 2005 • 965 Posts

I've heard from a lot of people that the 360 version isnt that good, i have the pc one and its good as always..

aero4444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 aero4444
Member since 2005 • 2047 Posts
so its not worth pickin this up guys?
martinscesar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 martinscesar
of course its good just play the demo and you will see awsome :)
Hellcanwait

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#7 Hellcanwait
Member since 2005 • 871 Posts
I´ve been playing pes6 on my 360 since 10/27-06 (EU release) and it´s the best game of footie you can get for your 360, guess this means that a lot of new players will be on today.:D
ajames_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 ajames_123
Member since 2004 • 2983 Posts

Have both the 360 version and the PC version. Although graphically the 360 version is better (just about) i prefer the gameplay on the PC version, it seems more responsive and fluid. Add in the fact i jus used the super patch for it now which is awsome. 

Playin the 360 version online you get lag on free kicks,goal kicks and corners every game. Although you get the odd game with lag on the PC i seem to get really good connections and hav minimal if any lag.

Anyway its up to you but id sugest if u have a half decent PC and a usb control pad try the PES 6 demo for the PC (on gamespot) and also try the demo on market place for 360. Then decide.

I only play the PC version now btw.

junito91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 junito91
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
Why you guys called it soccer? Dont you have respect for the game yanks? This is FOOTBALL and the other is american football.
nrt25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 nrt25
Member since 2005 • 670 Posts
Wrong in the US it is soccer because having two sports called football would be way confusing. Plus it sounds stupid to be American and then call a sport American Football, so if we did call it football it would probably be called International Football or something like that.
rich185

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 rich185
Member since 2005 • 250 Posts
if you are a fan of Football/Soccer/Whatever you call it i would highly recommend this game, i've had it since its EU release a few months ago and it's amazing. the online doesn't really lag, only for a second when takin a goal kick/free kick as one persons view changes to behind the player, but as soon as the ball is in the air the lag goes so not an issue.

finally looks like all those hours ive spent playing my bro on pro evo 2, 3, and 4 untill the early hours of the morning on ps2 for the past few years are starting to pay off now i can take the match online :D

i'm working towards my 'win 100 ranked matches' achievment, getting quite close to it.

Scored my first free kick in a ranked game the other night with Thierry Henry, i've hit the bar about 5 times so to see it  fly past the keepers outstretched dive is an awesome feeling lol.
j_honeysett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 j_honeysett
Member since 2003 • 216 Posts
I had it bought for me at Xmas. My gf wanted me to play it quickly before hand so she knew it worked. I didn't like it at first but once Xmas came and then fell in love with it. I had fifa 2007 and thought that was great. As soon as I got into Pro Evo, Fifa got traded in. Its easily the best footie/soocer came to play.

wanker12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#13 wanker12
Member since 2003 • 2048 Posts
the annual release of a new winnning eleven/ pes game is always a joyous occasion to me, has been since the snes and international superstar soccer. ea have about as much chance of releasing a decent football game as a european developer has of producing a decent game based on a mickey mouse sport.
Sharvie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#14 Sharvie
Member since 2006 • 8895 Posts
I've borrowed it from my friend and I'm loving it... it's a welcome break from all the shooters I've been playing.
pachuco2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 pachuco2k
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts
Did they manage to get the whole edit feature in the game?  Regardless, I'm going to pick it up if I find a copy.  I didn't preorder so my local EB asked to call back in the afternoon to find out if they have extras.  I stayed away from FIFA this year to wait for this one so I can't wait to get my futbol fix!!
martinscesar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 martinscesar
Yeah i am still waiting for my game to arrive just add my agmertag guys we gonne kick some asses hehehe :P
agentluap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 agentluap
Member since 2005 • 2254 Posts
I have it and I also have FIFA 07, PES is the best out of the two by far. PES is most played game on the 360 at the moment. Great Football game
martinscesar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 martinscesar
Hey guys yust put your gamertags in here to know who is playing and who is gonne play Winning Eleven on Xbox Live................please :wink:
wanker12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 wanker12
Member since 2003 • 2048 Posts
vaporized skunk. feel free to add me to your friends list. i'll be on later today.
martinscesar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 martinscesar
camon ppl leaver more gamertags for me,to add mine you guys already now.........don't be lazy :P
Guannoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Guannoboy
Member since 2006 • 561 Posts
Why you guys called it soccer? Dont you have respect for the game yanks? This is FOOTBALL and the other is american football.junito91
well the game is called Pro evolution "soccer". So, it would be ok to call this video game a soccer game. Maybe you should tell the company to change it to pro evolution football.
isoplus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 isoplus
Member since 2003 • 355 Posts

I'll be playing my patched PC version...

I'm disapointed at Konami to make and call this game PES/WE...

It feels like an incompleted version of the game.

And it it costs 3 times more than PC version... sigh

cyrax453

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 cyrax453
Member since 2004 • 1666 Posts
Hey guys yust put your gamertags in here to know who is playing and who is gonne play Winning Eleven on Xbox Live................please :wink:martinscesar
Please add me, I ordered this game Wednesday and its on the way! GT is quik2get0wned29
Corran_Horn60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Corran_Horn60
Member since 2007 • 147 Posts
I am so mad...  My x-box dies on me right when an awesome game comes out!  Argggg!!!  And some of us Yanks respect the real name of the beautiful game, thank you.  :P  I sometimes catch myself talking to other Yanks saying football and they get all confused.  Anyway...  Think of me while you smash Chelsea into the ground, boys.  Preferably with at least a brace from Rooney.  :)
latinmaster842

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 latinmaster842
Member since 2006 • 550 Posts
yeah baby im loving this game its freaking sweet forget fifa 07 winning eleven its the real deal