Will there ever be a black Xbox One S console?

msc06357

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 msc06357
Member since 2009 • 29 Posts

Hi & everything...

Been trying to find information online with no luck. Does anyone on this board know if Microsoft plans to ever release a black Xbox One S console? I want to buy one but I don't want to buy a white console. I suppose I'll have to if Microsoft doesn't release a black one but I'm not a fan of the white console. Oh, well. If anyone knows anything, please leave a comment. Thanks to infinity!

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

I doubt it... they want to distinguish between the S and the X. But the are a few special edition ones out there.

msc06357

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 msc06357
Member since 2009 • 29 Posts

I think that you're right. Even calling Microsoft customer service gave me no information. Maybe I'll just wait until the Xbox X console drops in price more and I'll just nab that one. Oddly, I have noticed on many websites that all of the current white Xbox One S consoles are being "discontinued" but that probably just means that newer white versions are being produced. But, who knows. Maybe we'll get a black Xbox S one day. (finger crossing commencing!)

Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

Not at this point. Sigh..... I also wanted a black Xbox one s.

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#5 npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3576 Posts

If you really want a black one, just paint it yourself, console painting is really easy. The hardest part is taking it apart.