will recon armor be easy to get in ODST?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xboxdoodz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 xboxdoodz
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

on the bungie forums, there have been some rumors about recon armor easy to obtain once odst is released and i was wondering if any of you gamers know anything about it! plz respond

cthecoffee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 cthecoffee
Member since 2003 • 1432 Posts

if you do all the vidmaster challlenges youll get it. but a better question you need to ask is who cares

Avatar image for II-FBIsniper-II
II-FBIsniper-II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 II-FBIsniper-II
Member since 2005 • 18067 Posts
If you already have all the prior Vidmaster achievements, you only need to get the three skulls on the three new maps. So yes, expect everyone and their mom's to be wearing recon armor.
Dead-Memories

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 190

#4 Dead-Memories
Member since 2008 • 6587 Posts

It doesn't really matter,

the best Halo 3 players wear the standard issue armor anyway.

NintendoGamer3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 NintendoGamer3
Member since 2008 • 2848 Posts
So many people will be useing it, so It wont be inpressive. Thats why Im not going to wear it, even though I'll have it... I'll be..Romeo, or Sgt John..
fatcat13sep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 fatcat13sep
Member since 2007 • 1129 Posts

i dont know why you even care its just armor in a game i wouldnt even care if there was armor that looked like a giant poo i wouldnt go crazy to get

maybe for the poo

x_buckets_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 x_buckets_x
Member since 2009 • 70 Posts
[QUOTE="Dead-Memories"]

It doesn't really matter,

the best Halo 3 players wear the standard issue armor anyway.

^agree^
x-2tha-z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#8 x-2tha-z
Member since 2003 • 8994 Posts

I don't think I'll ever get the Vidmaster achievements so I'll never get the Recon armor.

The criteria for those achievements is ridiculous. I've beat Halo 3 on Legendary solo, but not in 4 player co-op. Setting that up would be a pain in the ass. There's another that you need 7 exp and enter a game on the 7th hour of the 7th day of the 7th month or some BS to do with the number 7. Seven is about the number of seconds I think about this crap and say **** it. I can't be bothered.

Avatar image for II-FBIsniper-II
II-FBIsniper-II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 II-FBIsniper-II
Member since 2005 • 18067 Posts

I don't think I'll ever get the Vidmaster achievements so I'll never get the Recon armor.

The criteria for those achievements is ridiculous. I've beat Halo 3 on Legendary solo, but not in 4 player co-op. Setting that up would be a pain in the ass. There's another that you need 7 exp and enter a game on the 7th hour of the 7th day of the 7th month or some BS to do with the number 7. Seven is about the number of seconds I think about this crap and say **** it. I can't be bothered.

x-2tha-z
The achievement was to only beat the last level 4 player legendary and in ghosts. Not the whole game. The second achievement is only get 7 experience points in a playlist on the seventh of the month. They always set up a new playlist for people do this in.
RedReckoning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 RedReckoning
Member since 2009 • 638 Posts

the odst vidmaster achievements are extremly hard to get from what I've heard. look em up.

x-2tha-z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#11 x-2tha-z
Member since 2003 • 8994 Posts

[QUOTE="x-2tha-z"]

II-FBIsniper-II

The achievement was to only beat the last level 4 player legendary and in ghosts. Not the whole game. The second achievement is only get 7 experience points in a playlist on the seventh of the month. They always set up a new playlist for people do this in.

That doesn't sound too bad actually. Maybe I will try to get them one day. I just wish Bungie would've set up Halo 3's online co-op with a type of matchmaking feature.

istreakforfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#12 istreakforfood
Member since 2004 • 7781 Posts

If you already have all the prior Vidmaster achievements, you only need to get the three skulls on the three new maps. So yes, expect everyone and their mom's to be wearing recon armor.II-FBIsniper-II

I will not be using the Recon armor. Default armor FTW. Also my mom doesn't play Halo 3 no matter how much I ask her to :cry:

orb_03_2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

#13 orb_03_2006
Member since 2006 • 8494 Posts
[QUOTE="II-FBIsniper-II"]If you already have all the prior Vidmaster achievements, you only need to get the three skulls on the three new maps. So yes, expect everyone and their mom's to be wearing recon armor.

mhm.