Will GTA come to Xbox Originals?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for xUnKnown_Viperx
xUnKnown_Viperx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 xUnKnown_Viperx
Member since 2007 • 144 Posts

Anyone think that any previous gen gta games will be put on the Full Game Download list?

Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Matt-4542
Member since 2008 • 8002 Posts

If they would put GTA in the Vice City setting again, make it bigger, make it present time, and make the damn radio much better than GTA4's, then Im definatly going to buy it.

BrokenKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 BrokenKnight
Member since 2006 • 704 Posts
If microsoft was smart, they would quickly release GTA III, Vice City, and San Andreas on the xbox originals. There are bound to be some people out there whose first GTA experience is number 4, and would like to experience the others. On an unrelated note, they really need to release Marvel vs Capcom 2 on teh xbox originals, that would sell so incredibly well.
A22A221N_47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 A22A221N_47
Member since 2008 • 770 Posts
I hope SA go's to origanals.
toxik_13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 toxik_13
Member since 2003 • 136 Posts

If they would put GTA in the Vice City setting again, [...]make it present time...

Matt-4542

Wut?

Anyways, I really hope they release Vice City with updated high-res graphics.

Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Matt-4542
Member since 2008 • 8002 Posts
[QUOTE="Matt-4542"]

If they would put GTA in the Vice City setting again, [...]make it present time...

toxik_13

Wut?

Its not that hard to understand... If they would make a sequel to GTA4 set in Vice City at present time like GTA4.

Vice City for PS2 and Xbox was in the 80's. If they would make Vice City again but put it in present times... Ya know, 2000's.

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 TheGTAvaccine
Member since 2004 • 3591 Posts
[QUOTE="toxik_13"][QUOTE="Matt-4542"]

Matt-4542

Wut?

Its not that hard to understand... If they would make a sequel to GTA4 set in Vice City at present time like GTA4.

Vice City for PS2 and Xbox was in the 80's. If they would make Vice City again but put it in present times... Ya know, 2000's.

That sounds all and well, but I think he was saying "Wut?" cause what you said had no relevance to the topic.

And I think GTA's on Originals would do well.

iam2green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 iam2green
Member since 2007 • 13991 Posts
i think microsoft should do that. they should have put it on a while ago. i think it would do good.
nbalive4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 nbalive4life
Member since 2006 • 306 Posts
It would be pretty stupid for them to do that when people can walk in to any ebgames and find GTA III and Vice city for $3.99!!
LeviLRP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 LeviLRP
Member since 2008 • 751 Posts
Ya because every one loves paying $45 for three games when they can get the actual games in a pack for around $30 or less at there local wal-mart. That makes perfect sense.
Avatar image for theonlyGAMESTER
theonlyGAMESTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 theonlyGAMESTER
Member since 2003 • 560 Posts
there are allot of hints in the game they are going to take niko to other cities. For example, there is a ticket in game, in a safe house that is one way to san andreas. Also, i don't know if you would take it for a hint, in miles driven, it says i have traveled liberty city to vice city in length . The use of the cities names in radio alone should suggest to you that they will be expanding on niko's story, to probably a point where he gets even richer, and finds his perfect life.
cheames748

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 cheames748
Member since 2007 • 667 Posts
there are allot of hints in the game they are going to take niko to other cities. For example, there is a ticket in game, in a safe house that is one way to san andreas. Also, i don't know if you would take it for a hint, in miles driven, it says i have traveled liberty city to vice city in length . The use of the cities names in radio alone should suggest to you that they will be expanding on niko's story, to probably a point where he gets even richer, and finds his perfect life.theonlyGAMESTER
no, it just adds to the realism. liberty city and vice city were mentioned in SA, but there was no such DLC obviously. anyway, why would you download them from marketplace for a jacked up price, when you can go to a store and buy them form like $5 each? they're all backwards compatible.
HK88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 HK88
Member since 2007 • 2050 Posts

The xbox originals are there to make $$$. The games they haven't already made BC aren't going to be put on BC since they don't make M$ money. This could change in the future, but that is m$ new step. Instead of making games BC, they decided to make you pay twice for a game you already have. Plus the framerates on the GTA 3,VC, SA are horrible on the xbox 360 as it stands now. They are not emulated well.

They games wouldn't sell. At 15 bucks a piece, that would be 45 dollars when i could just go to GS and pick all three up for around 20-30 dollars and 'own' the disc. If you look on ebay, then it would be cheaper. I got the double pack for 8 bucks and SA for 10. I do not see why taking up Harddrive space and spending a lot more $$$ then it would cost to buy it in the stores appeals to people.... I guess if you have more money then you know what to do with you spend it spend it spend it....

callen3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 callen3
Member since 2005 • 1289 Posts
I'd love to see Baulder Gate II added to xbox orginals. i never got a chance to play it, and it would be more fun playing it online.
SuperBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 SuperBeast
Member since 2002 • 13229 Posts
I wouldn't mind seeing GTA and GTA2 on XBLA. Since Rockstar made them free for PC, I don't think they should be more than 400points. Both were amazing games and had multiplayer. Of course it's never going to happen
Avenger1324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Avenger1324
Member since 2007 • 16344 Posts

I could see the original GTA games coming to Arcade, considering the first one is now even on mobile phones.

As for downloading xbox originals my opinion is still the same - it is cheaper to buy the disc, and that way you can play it on any console whenever you want, rather than have to wait for several GB's to download. Maybe that's not so much of a problem if you can get fast download speeds, but that isn't possible for a huge majority of people

Agreb91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#17 Agreb91
Member since 2005 • 7169 Posts
It would be cheaper if you just went out and bought the original Xbox games, rather than download them and keep them on your HDD.