Why ppl like this games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jacim91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 jacim91
Member since 2007 • 120 Posts

Soo i made 2 see what games u dont like or hate and ppl usually like or love.

Soo i personally dont understand how ppl can play oblivion, fallout 3 or saint rows 2 in my opinion they are actually REALLY bad.

Avatar image for The3vilScotsman
The3vilScotsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 The3vilScotsman
Member since 2008 • 26 Posts
It's all down to people opinions you might not like pizza but i may love it.
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

Could you say all that again but a completely different way?

I don't understand what you're trying to say

caddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 caddy
Member since 2005 • 28709 Posts
in my opinion jacim91
I think that pretty much sums it all up. You don't like some games, other people do, and vice versa.
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

Soo i made 2 see what games u dont like or hate and ppl usually like or love.

Soo i personally dont understand how ppl can play oblivion, fallout 3 or saint rows 2 in my opinion they are actually REALLY bad.

jacim91

It's called an opinion. I found Oblivion to be good but nothing compared to Morrowind. Though i found Fallout 3 to be pretty amazing. Haven't tried saints row 2 yet but i did play the first and enjoyed it so more than likely i'll like 2 as well.

jacim91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jacim91
All i want to know is what games u dislike and ppl usually like. I dont want to know why ppl like or dislike them i just want you to name the games. Thats it srry for making it hard to understand. GL
TM_Darkside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 TM_Darkside
Member since 2007 • 3993 Posts

I can hardly play all of the shooters that people consider the best. (Ex: Gears of War, Call of Duty 4, Halo 3, etc.)

Unreal Tournament 3 blows 'em away, IMO.

manhore30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 manhore30
Member since 2007 • 199 Posts
i really thought fable 2 was complete garbage. but when i poped the disc in it turned into like a lil kids game that really sucks....
caddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 caddy
Member since 2005 • 28709 Posts
All i want to know is what games u dislike and ppl usually like. I dont want to know why ppl like or dislike them i just want you to name the games. Thats it srry for making it hard to understand. GLjacim91
So what you mean is what games do people think are overrated?
manhore30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 manhore30
Member since 2007 • 199 Posts
your scaring me....
jacim91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 jacim91

[QUOTE="jacim91"]All i want to know is what games u dislike and ppl usually like. I dont want to know why ppl like or dislike them i just want you to name the games. Thats it srry for making it hard to understand. GLCaddy06_88
So what you mean is what games do people think are overrated?

no not necesarily overrated just the games u dont like and ppl love. For example i dont consider Oblivion to be overrated because it has tons of things to do but still i do not like it at all i think that rpgs should be played in 3 person (oblivion does have a 3 person camera but it sucks, the game is not made to be played in 3 person but 1 person). GL and i hope u understand this time. TY

i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 i-rock-socks
Member since 2007 • 3826 Posts

well for the sake of this thread, i cant see how people love racing games in general, i just find them boring as hell, games like forza and need for speed, with the exception of a few (need for speed 2 and most wanted, and a game 4 the n64 i cant remember the name), i cant stand em.

but thats just me.

Dawq902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#13 Dawq902
Member since 2007 • 6796 Posts
It's all down to people opinions you might not like pizza but i may love it.The3vilScotsman
exactly. i can't see why you don't like those games.
The3vilScotsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 The3vilScotsman

CoD 4

I personally think it's one of the most overrated games this gen, while GTA IV sits in second.

I don't think its bad, but its not the best. I like the campaign but it don't like the multiplayer (and no I don't suck) I just don't like getting a grenade in my face every 5 seconds. While GTA IV got countless 10's and full scores, sure it's a good game no wait great but it's not perfect and I'm having much more fun with Saints Row 2 and GTA SA. 

GoldBengal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 GoldBengal
Member since 2008 • 135 Posts

Dislike -

GEARS OF WAR ... HALO ... MORTAL KOMBAT (EEUOOH) sloppy! ... FINAL FANTASY IX (PSSH) ... SPORTS (zzZZZzzzz) baww-riing! ... GOD OF WAR, PRINCE OF PERSIA, or Any Platform for that matter!

iam2green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 iam2green
Member since 2007 • 13991 Posts
i really thought fable 2 was complete garbage. but when i poped the disc in it turned into like a lil kids game that really sucks....manhore30
i thought fable 2 is a great game. i don't think it is a kids game.... what did u do just start playing seeing ur a kid and turned it off? i don't like saints row. i bought the first one didn't like how it is. my friend always telling me i should get 2, but i dont' see a point in bying 2 if i didn't like the first one.
fighter91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 fighter91
Member since 2005 • 1293 Posts

CoD 4

I personally think it's one of the most overrated games this gen, while GTA IV sits in second.

I don't think its bad, but its not the best. I like the campaign but it don't like the multiplayer (and no I don't suck) I just don't like getting a grenade in my face every 5 seconds. While GTA IV got countless 10's and full scores, sure it's a good game no wait great but it's not perfect and I'm having much more fun with Saints Row 2 and GTA SA. 

The3vilScotsman
i think GTA 4 is a superb game, but it does not deserve a 10. i say it deserves a 9.5. i also thought that san andreas was much better than 4 and that game got lower ratings than 4. i spend about 200 hours on san andreas it was probably the best game ive played on the playstation 2.
GamerJM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 GamerJM
Member since 2007 • 1218 Posts
I still have no clue why people like CoD and GTA.
GoldBengal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 GoldBengal
[QUOTE="manhore30"]i really thought fable 2 was complete garbage. but when i poped the disc in it turned into like a lil kids game that really sucks....iam2green
i thought fable 2 is a great game. i don't think it is a kids game.... what did u do just start playing seeing ur a kid and turned it off? i don't like saints row. i bought the first one didn't like how it is. my friend always telling me i should get 2, but i dont' see a point in bying 2 if i didn't like the first one.

I have SAINTS ROW 2 - I played the first one and didn't like it either, and it actually seemed cool to me.... I thought it was The BOTTOM LINE - WHACK! But Make NO MISTAKE - If U Can Handle It - Saints Row 2 is Not crap at All. Make note that: Side Mission Activities did not reward you at all, it was just doing them just to do them besides the Money.... but NOW - HeY... they Reward the Mess out of you! The cheats (you can Find on gamespot) are awesome to the Core! The Customization of: CLOTHES, CARS, CRIBS, THE MAIN CHARACTER and HIS GANG... TIIIGHT! YOU SHOULD PICK IT UP IF YOU'RE D.
GoldBengal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 GoldBengal

I don't know who liked Spider-Man games but they are SOooO WHACK! I want to pick-up Friend or Foe -but - I need to hear Opinions Only from someone who I have the same Favorite games in common with Someone with the same DRIVE as Me.

The3vilScotsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 The3vilScotsman

I don't know who liked Spider-Man games but they are SOooO WHACK! I want to pick-up Friend or Foe -but - I need to hear Opinions Only from someone who I have the same Favorite games in common with Someone with the same DRIVE as Me.

GoldBengal

Spider-man for the PS1 was awesome XD. 

blujetz1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22 blujetz1234
Member since 2004 • 225 Posts
if u actually play them there really good
Motza22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Motza22
Member since 2008 • 670 Posts

I'm not gunna lie, I'm very picky when it comes to video games; unless theres is just something absolutely amazing about it, I usually wont even give it a second thought.

Some games that I found to be, the cream of the crop, if you will:

Mass Effect
Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Grand Theft Auto 4
Halo 3
Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion

And if it wasn't for the MP in GoW 2, it'd be on my list too.

l0ve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#25 l0ve
Member since 2005 • 3178 Posts
uhuh, i see, so english is a dead language?chaoscougar1
Yes
naruto7777

Forum Posts