WHY DOESNT GH: Metallica have RIDE THE LIGHTNING?!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

amsscorpio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 amsscorpio
Member since 2004 • 264 Posts
I honestly think thats so stupid, I double checked sooo many setlists and none ofthem have it...like wtf!!! ahh well its my alltime favorite metalica song! and first of all it should be in there becuase its great BUT thats not my argument, my reason for not understanding why its not in there is because im sure you all have seen the trailers, and the end slogan is " RIDE THE LIGHNNING 2009 " and im like hell yeah ride the lightning will be in there!!! and turns out its not! I think thats soooo stupid of them, and rockband having that song as dlc is NOT a good reason to not include it, i mean, we used batterry which is an ACTUAL song from rockband 2! Does anyone feel this way? I wish ridethe lightning should seriously be in there :(
Avatar image for TimmayTheTurtle
TimmayTheTurtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 TimmayTheTurtle
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
cuz its for posers. lol no joke metallica...the are sellouts now... they are so gayyy, i dunno why they mae this game...
FFXFan22604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#3 FFXFan22604
Member since 2005 • 320 Posts

cuz its for posers. lol no joke metallica...the are sellouts now... they are so gayyy, i dunno why they mae this game...TimmayTheTurtle

geeze, hater in the house..lol

but really I don't know, It should be though, one of thier better songs

TimmayTheTurtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 TimmayTheTurtle

[QUOTE="TimmayTheTurtle"]cuz its for posers. lol no joke metallica...the are sellouts now... they are so gayyy, i dunno why they mae this game...FFXFan22604

lol nah dude i just hate posers lol. but i totally agree it is one of their best songs, not to mention one of the best cds fight fire with fire =] lol but yeah man they just put "mainstream" stuff on ;p
Samslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#5 Samslayer
Member since 2005 • 1852 Posts
[QUOTE="FFXFan22604"]

[QUOTE="TimmayTheTurtle"]cuz its for posers. lol no joke metallica...the are sellouts now... they are so gayyy, i dunno why they mae this game...TimmayTheTurtle

lol nah dude i just hate posers lol. but i totally agree it is one of their best songs, not to mention one of the best cds fight fire with fire =] lol but yeah man they just put "mainstream" stuff on ;p

I don't think Metallica would be in the "Poser" category, but I guess I don't know what determines whether a person/band is a poser or not? I would call Metallica capitalists, because they are making money for a craft that they are good at. I don't like Metallica, I find their music boring, and I tend to lean toward heavier music, but I respect what they have done in the past!

Just opinion, and I respect yours as well!

valgear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 valgear
Member since 2005 • 2087 Posts

Buy Rock Band

Buy Ride the Lightning DLC

??????

PROFIT

AcesWylde5150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 AcesWylde5150
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
ur right metallica r sellouts...they sell out stadium all the time. and yeah i agree i though it would be in there since the slogan was "ride the lightening 2009"
360hammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 360hammer
Member since 2009 • 2596 Posts

Maybe it has to do with being available in Rock Band.

I wouldn't consider Metallica sellouts but Lars on the other hand thats a whole nother story LOL:twisted:

TimmayTheTurtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TimmayTheTurtle
ur right metallica r sellouts...they sell out stadium all the time. and yeah i agree i though it would be in there since the slogan was "ride the lightening 2009"AcesWylde5150
sellouts meaning they only care about money and do like stuff to be mainstream and what not, them term doesnt mean they sell a lot of stuff
TimmayTheTurtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TimmayTheTurtle

Maybe it has to do with being available in Rock Band.

I wouldn't consider Metallica sellouts but Lars on the other hand thats a whole nother story LOL:twisted:

360hammer
lmao dont even get me started bro. ;p
mister_sambert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mister_sambert
Member since 2006 • 196 Posts
lolololo t5his topic was about a song not being in a game and every single post is an argument over an unrelated thingy jingy jingle do wap
enix165

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12 enix165
Member since 2007 • 1848 Posts
cuz its for posers. lol no joke metallica...the are sellouts now... they are so gayyy, i dunno why they mae this game...TimmayTheTurtle
...Funny thing they weren't famous in 1984. Oh, and you're so cool with your TMNT avatar. =P Anyways, the song isn't in because Dave Mustaine(the lead guitarist they had before Kirk Hammett, he's Megadeth's singer/guitarist now) co-wrote the song before they kicked him out, and thus he has rights to the song. A shame that Dave and James Hetfield have to be so angry at each other, he co-wrote half the songs on Kill 'Em All and another track on Ride The Lightning(I think it's Call Of Ktulu), so we aren't gonna get them either for the same reason...=(
amsscorpio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 amsscorpio
dude i mentioned that in the main message of the thread, that theyre including BATTERY even if its on rb2 already, so with that, that doesnt stop them...hmm and i dont see whiplash as being mainstream ha, basically they dont know how to pick songs, and pretty stupid slogan : "ride the lightning 2009" if they dont even include the song. so yeah my argument isnt about just opinion, its about fairness!!
amsscorpio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 amsscorpio
but ahh i last person who wrote about it yeah i guess your right, i didnt think of that =/, oh well ill have to suffice with like stupid rb1 version ewww haha thanks
smack_masta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 smack_masta
Member since 2006 • 2748 Posts

Buy Rock Band

Buy Ride the Lightning DLC

??????

PROFIT

valgear

Profit for Harmonix :cry:
XJRockcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 XJRockcrawler
Member since 2003 • 382 Posts

Metallica used to be great IMO, but their newer stuff is average at best.