Why do alot of people hate GTA4?

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DaveyBoy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 DaveyBoy123
Member since 2004 • 2216 Posts

I honestly don't see why people say it's dissapointing, and a bad game in general.

I think its pretty fun. What do you think?

bostonkid24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#2 bostonkid24
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Thats stupid. Its a good game

DaveyBoy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DaveyBoy123

Thats stupid. Its a good game

bostonkid24
I agree, but ive seen alot of "worst 5 games" threads and alot of people have GTA4 somewhere in there, so i just wanna know what people dont like about it
nick_manthe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 nick_manthe
Member since 2005 • 447 Posts
I've also wondered that
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#5 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

It's not San Andreas 2.

Anyways, I liked the game, but it was a serious GTA with less features and content from other GTAs, almost feels like a remake of GTA III.

mmielnik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#6 mmielnik
Member since 2003 • 471 Posts

Story was terrible, characters had bad fake accents, no customization of cars or clothing, lack of stuff to buy, cant fly planes, you cant buy houses, and being confined to a city after having an entire "state" to play in in San Andreas. Well this is why i didnt like it.

DaveyBoy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DaveyBoy123

It's not San Andreas 2.

Anyways, I liked the game, but it was a serious GTA with less features and content from other GTAs, almost feels like a remake of GTA III.

mitu123
Fair enough. Even if its not SA2, i found Niko to be VERY likable and i loved his story, by the end i really felt sorry for him.
nick_manthe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 nick_manthe
Member since 2005 • 447 Posts
I also don't get why people like SA better then 4
Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 Gen007
Member since 2006 • 11006 Posts

i loved it and how they beefed up the GTA exp in most areas the MP is decent the story was pretty good and the graphics are great. Idk why people hate on it either but hey all great games have many haters it just comes with being the best i guess. Only thing that disapointed me about GTA4 was lack of planes because i used to love flying them in san andreas but flying helipcopters is still fun.

seankane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 seankane
Member since 2007 • 4076 Posts

Its not a bad game.

It just doesn't have that pure fun that San Andreas had.

Too much attention to unimportant details ruined it, if you ask me. I'd much rather have had a jetpack, or a driving tests or anything rather than the stupid Internet to waste your time on.

And all thosecompletely pointlessalley's? Why?

There's just so much that San Andreas had that GTAIV didn't, and there's no excuse for it. All the things that GTAIV added didn't help the gameplay, other than thecover system.

Also, the environment became boring.There was slight differences here and there, but going from city to desert to suburbs or whatever inSan Andreas wasgood fun.

The multiplayercould have alsobeen so much better.

It was just disappointing in so many ways. It felt like they focused too much on setting and stupid details, than on making the game really FUN.

And to add, I also didn't like how the game had a 'blurred' look to it. In San Andreas, you could turn that off, but not with GTAIV. It made the game look bad, if you ask me.

Toxic8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#11 Toxic8
Member since 2007 • 1653 Posts

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

It's not San Andreas 2.

DaveyBoy123

Fair enough. Even if its not SA2, i found Niko to be VERY likable and i loved his story, by the end i really felt sorry for him.

I liked Niko too. I missed the house buying strengths of vice city and certain aspects of san andreas, but it was good game.Could have been worse than it was.

Next-Gen-Tec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Next-Gen-Tec
Member since 2009 • 4623 Posts
Because it's popular, and it's koooool to hate on popular things.
DaveyBoy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 DaveyBoy123
Fair enough. I do agree with some points made (no planes, no customizable vehicles) but i dont think that really drags down the game
DaveyBoy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DaveyBoy123
Because it's popular, and it's koooool to hate on popular things.Next-Gen-Tec
lol
Miyuki-Chan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Miyuki-Chan
Member since 2009 • 518 Posts
I thought it was ok, I thought the city was pretty boring compared to the other GTA games and cover/lock-on made it too easy for me.
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#16 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

It's because it's realistic

They were sick of being a game labeled "kiddie" and went about making a game that made sense. Something that had the story and the players all tied together

Some people are upset that San Andreas was the last "over the top" game and that's fine.

I prefer real storytelling over the San Andreas style where it was all activities and no story and no characters

Now there's Saint's Row for the people who don't want story and just want fluff and activities and GTA for people who actually want a cohesive story and actual plot lines that you have to play a part of

I don't see the problem actually

Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Gen007

Story was terrible, characters had bad fake accents, no customization of cars or clothing, lack of stuff to buy, cant fly planes, you cant buy houses, and being confined to a city after having an entire "state" to play in in San Andreas. Well this is why i didnt like it.

mmielnik

i will admit i miss some of that stuff customizing cars was cool but then this is gta you couldnt really use it unless you wanted to lose it. Buying houses was cool too but then again you really dont spend anytime in them they just give you different places to save GTA4 does this for you automatically if you think bout through the story. GTA4 is a good size i mean san andreas def bigger but its not the size how you use it. One thing i wish they had kept is the RPG elements but i didnt miss that too much. I think most of those features were removed for good reason they must have wanted to streamline the exp. I still loved the game though.

Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Gen007

They were sick of being a game labeled "kiddie" and went about making a game that made sense. Something that had the story and the players all tied together

Some people are upset that San Andreas was the last "over the top" game and that's fine.

I prefer real storytelling over the San Andreas style where it was all activities and no story and no characters

Now there's Saint's Row for the people who don't want story and just want fluff and activities and GTA for people who actually want a cohesive story and actual plot lines that you have to play a part of

Jaysonguy

i agree with that people are mad that they cant do sill dumb stuff anymore but i really dont miss that stuff and GTA 4 actually a great story whearas san andreas has a sory for the first hours then after that just random crap and a lil more story at the very end.

XxChicagoTedXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 XxChicagoTedXx
Member since 2009 • 407 Posts

Well I think the reason is there are two type of sandbox games and gamers. The first is the one that tries to give you a serious story and is more realistic (GTA 4). The second is the over the top action where you do things that would never happen in real life (Saints Row). Neither is better than the other it is just that different people prefer different things. Oh and BTW, to all you people complaining about planes, how often do you see them flying around in New York? And about the size of San Andreas, look at the size of GTA IV and the size of SA where it wasn't just open desert and you could actually do things there.

seankane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 seankane

The story is so unimportant in the GTA games. None of them, not even San Andreas had a real 'engaging' story. If you think that is a good story, then you've probably never seen a good movie.

GTA is all about FUN. Being a video game, that is not a bad thing. GTAIV was far too focused on story and completely unimportant details. They forgot what made people like the game in the first place.

explasiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 explasiv
Member since 2007 • 1420 Posts

cuz it sucks....

Toxic8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#22 Toxic8
Member since 2007 • 1653 Posts

I thought the funniest part of san andreas were riding the lawnmowers and bicycles. Classic to do drive bys on them,lol.

gow117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 gow117
Member since 2008 • 2963 Posts
The story, even though it felt more close to reality this time, it didnt catch my interest at some points, i guess that Rockstar will learn from its mistakes and make a wonderful gta in the future. It was a big step in the series, and one that i enjoyed...but it does have its flaws
seankane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 seankane

Oh and BTW, to all you people complaining about planes, how often do you see them flying around in New York?

XxChicagoTedXx

Why the hell does GTA need to be 'realistic'? :?

I didn't realize GTA became a city simulator. I always thought it was a great video game, where you could create mayhem in tons of different ways. But nope, I guess it has to be realistic now. Maybe the police should start coming after you for speeding? That would be realistic. Not fun at all, but it seems that fun isn't important, just realism.

DaveyBoy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 DaveyBoy123

The story is so unimportant in the GTA games. None of them, not even San Andreas had a real 'engaging' story. If you think that is a good story, then you've probably never seen a good movie.

GTA is all about FUN. Being a video game, that is not a bad thing. GTAIV was far too focused on story and completely unimportant details. They forgot what made people like the game in the first place.

seankane
"Good" is a relative term. you have no position to say that cuz i like the story, i dont know what good is. as for GTA being about fun, GTA4 was fun, for me
DaveyBoy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 DaveyBoy123

[QUOTE="XxChicagoTedXx"]

Oh and BTW, to all you people complaining about planes, how often do you see them flying around in New York?

seankane

I didn't realize GTA became a city simulator. I always thought it was a great video game, where you could create mayhem in tons of different ways. But nope, I guess it has to be realistic now. Maybe the police should start coming after you for speeding? That would be realistic. Not fun at all, but it seems that fun isn't important, just realism.

i actually think that would be REALLY fun, i also would want to have to get gas or run out in the middle of a chase, it will add strategy to it, but thats just me, i love that kind of stuff
seankane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 seankane

[QUOTE="seankane"]

[QUOTE="XxChicagoTedXx"]

DaveyBoy123

i actually think that would be REALLY fun, i also would want to have to get gas or run out in the middle of a chase, it will add strategy to it, but thats just me, i love that kind of stuff

In a video game, it would be boring as hell. Its easy to say it would be fun on paper, but if you actually thought about it, it would make the game totally lame.

Realism does not equal fun. I mean, how would you like it if you got caught speeding 3X and you couldn't drive cars because of a suspended license? Or what if you crashed into another car and were put into jail for 4 months, where you could do nothing but sit in a cell the entire time?

DaveyBoy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 DaveyBoy123

[QUOTE="DaveyBoy123"][QUOTE="seankane"]

seankane

In a video game, it would be boring as hell. Its easy to say it would be fun on paper, but if you actually thought about it, it would make the game totally lame.

Realism does not equal fun. I mean, how would you like it if you got caught speeding 3X and you couldn't drive cars because of a suspended license? Or what if you crashed into another car and were put into jail for 4 months, where you could do nothing but sit in a cell the entire time?

well as i said, its all a matter of opinion, and in my opinion, Realism does = fun. and just cuz in the game you might have a suspended licence, doesn't mean you couldnt drive, but you would get in more trouble next time.
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#29 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

Gen007

i agree with that people are mad that they cant do sill dumb stuff anymore but i really dont miss that stuff and GTA 4 actually a great story whearas san andreas has a sory for the first hours then after that just random crap and a lil more story at the very end.

Exactly

San Andreas was just a bunch of mini games tied together with a paper thin story. GTA SA wasn't a game where you played out a story, it was a game where you did a bunch of activities and then the credits ran

GTA wants to be taken seriously and wants to show that they're more then stupid stunts and actions. GTA4 brought the game back to it's third person roots about storytelling and making you part of that story.

The people who still like the fluff have Saints Row. They're happy being the mini game game and they do it well

There's no reason why people shouldn't play both for the different experiences

DaveyBoy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 DaveyBoy123

[QUOTE="Gen007"]

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

Jaysonguy

Exactly

San Andreas was just a bunch of mini games tied together with a paper thin story. GTA SA wasn't a game where you played out a story, it was a game where you did a bunch of activities and then the credits ran

GTA wants to be taken seriously and wants to show that they're more then stupid stunts and actions. GTA4 brought the game back to it's third person roots about storytelling and making you part of that story.

The people who still like the fluff have Saints Row. They're happy being the mini game game and they do it well

There's no reason why people shouldn't play both for the different experiences

well said
XxChicagoTedXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 XxChicagoTedXx

[QUOTE="seankane"]

[QUOTE="DaveyBoy123"] i actually think that would be REALLY fun, i also would want to have to get gas or run out in the middle of a chase, it will add strategy to it, but thats just me, i love that kind of stuffDaveyBoy123

well as i said, its all a matter of opinion, and in my opinion, Realism does = fun. and just cuz in the game you might have a suspended licence, doesn't mean you couldnt drive, but you would get in more trouble next time.

I love realism in my games so I agree totally. And if realism in video gamesisn't fun, then why are there so many great simulators out there? You are probably just some CoD fanboy that couldn't survive in a strategic/team based game like Left 4 Dead or Operation Flashpoint.

onuruca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#32 onuruca
Member since 2007 • 2881 Posts
i dont think ppl hates it but ppl that played the whole gta series dont like it .D
Hakud0ushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#33 Hakud0ushi
Member since 2005 • 7613 Posts

Its a good game, just overrated.

DigitalExile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 DigitalExile
Member since 2008 • 16046 Posts

It's not San Andreas 2.

mitu123

San Andreas was more... but it wasn't good. You have these massive empty spaces of desert and and country side with nothing in them. GTAIV has improved graphics, gun play, player movement, driving mechanics, physics etc.

Writing I feel was a lot better (though still not good), so the story was interesting enough. Look at San Andreas. The whole story was just CJ saying the n word and acting tough. The only thing GTAIV lacked was that old GTA humour, but quite frankly I wasn't sad to see it go in favour of a more serious and realistic GTA game.

And let's not forget the pointless RPG settings... even if I don't want to pay attention to them I have to because messages are always popping on the screen telling me I'm too fat, or too skinny, not enough muscle, my stamina is going down, I look ugly, some girlfriend is calling me. STFU AND LEAVE ME ALONE. Why do I need any of that when I have an AK and can just shoot people to death? San Andreas wasn't even a hard game. If you're in a situation where you constantly need to be running or fighting with your fists you're playing it wrong.

GTAIV... I always have a weapon, and (since I played the PC version with an insane amount of cars) I don't need to worry about running around on foot unless I choose to (and with how beautiful and detailed the city is I freqently do).

You can't argue GTAIV is less from a technical standpoint, only from personal taste, which counts for jack ****.

seankane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 seankane

well as i said, its all a matter of opinion, and in my opinion, Realism does = fun. and just cuz in the game you might have a suspended licence, doesn't mean you couldnt drive, but you would get in more trouble next time.DaveyBoy123

You're full of horse-poop if you think that complete realism is fun. Like I said, what if they arrested you and you couldn't do anything but sit in a cell for a couple actual months?

Most people who play the game aren't looking for realism. They just want to have some mindless fun. There's a very good reason people like San Andreas more than GTAIV. It focused less on unimportant details and more on the ability to rampage around.

Its not opinion. If you want real-life, you can go outside and experience it first-hand.

seankane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 seankane

San Andreas was more... but it wasn't good. You have these massive empty spaces of desert and and country side with nothing in them. GTAIV has improved graphics, gun play, player movement, driving mechanics, physics etc.

DigitalExile

GTAIV had some of the worst driving mechanics I've ever seen in a GTA game.

And those 'empty' spaces were a lot of fun to play around in. At least it was different than city and then more city, and more city, and more city.

As for graphics, they were technically better(as they should over a PS2 game), but they still looked all blurry without the option to turn that 'blur effect' off like you could in San Andreas. That was really irritating. Game didn't look nearly as good as it could have.

And you can have better physics, but if its still no fun to just run around rampaging, then it doesn't make a lick of difference.

hotplayer220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#37 hotplayer220
Member since 2004 • 1818 Posts

It's over rated. Plain and simple.

Avatar image for Smokescreened84
Smokescreened84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#38 Smokescreened84
Member since 2005 • 2565 Posts

What I didn't like about GTA4, and which had me switching the game off last year and not bothering to play it again, was that after the first few missions and the city was fully unlocked was that there was very little to do outside of the missions.
It felt like every ten seconds the mobile phone would ring, and it would usually be Roman on the other end more often than the others, there was nothing to distract from the pattern of going from one mission to another, and the missions themselves weren't all that good. Far too much 'Kill this person' 'Go here, go there, go here again'. The only good mission was the bank robbery and that was an actual challenge.

The controls were fine, though Nico was clunky when going down or up stairs. The weapon control was fine, even if it did make the fights far too easy. But there was so little to do, you could explore the city and be lucky to find some pidgeons to shoot, but there was nothing else to find.
And the 'mini games', they were pathetic. They weren't a diversion, they were so mind numbing that you could watch a reality tv show and probably get more stimulation.

The game looked great - well if lots of browns and greys with uses of other colours, in small doses, is what you consider as great, had a great control system, but once you looked past that, all you had was a very shallow, very dull game that didn't live up to all it's hype. It felt more like a 'My First Grand Theft Auto' than a sequel. If they do another one, I really hope they'll note how boring GTA4 was and add in a lot of little things to do that are a lot of fun, and which really help to keep the player going.

Realism is for real life, it just doesn't really translate well to games because video games are supposed to be about having fun, not being driven mad by a mobile phone.

R/T

gamer082009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 gamer082009
Member since 2007 • 6679 Posts

mmielnik
I can see where you're going but seriously it's a helluva good game regardless. I will agree though that the story could've been much better, heck the main character could've been a little more interesting like the past GTA main characters. And I'm tired of getting paid all this money but having nothing to spend it on other than ammo and food from Cluckinbale.
seankane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 seankane

What I didn't like about GTA4, and which had me switching the game off last year and not bothering to play it again, was that after the first few missions and the city was fully unlocked was that there was very little to do outside of the missions.
It felt like every ten seconds the mobile phone would ring, and it would usually be Roman on the other end more often than the others, there was nothing to distract from the pattern of going from one mission to another, and the missions themselves weren't all that good. Far too much 'Kill this person' 'Go here, go there, go here again'. The only good mission was the bank robbery and that was an actual challenge.

The controls were fine, though Nico was clunky when going down or up stairs. The weapon control was fine, even if it did make the fights far too easy. But there was so little to do, you could explore the city and be lucky to find some pidgeons to shoot, but there was nothing else to find.
And the 'mini games', they were pathetic. They weren't a diversion, they were so mind numbing that you could watch a reality tv show and probably get more stimulation.

The game looked great - well if lots of browns and greys with uses of other colours, in small doses, is what you consider as great, had a great control system, but once you looked past that, all you had was a very shallow, very dull game that didn't live up to all it's hype. It felt more like a 'My First Grand Theft Auto' than a sequel. If they do another one, I really hope they'll note how boring GTA4 was and add in a lot of little things to do that are a lot of fun, and which really help to keep the player going.

Realism is for real life, it just doesn't really translate well to games because video games are supposed to be about having fun, not being driven mad by a mobile phone.

R/T

Smokescreened84

*thumbs up*

The game was just plain disappointing. Lacked the appeal of the old GTA games.

Avatar image for deactivated-5de2fb6a3a711
deactivated-5de2fb6a3a711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#41 deactivated-5de2fb6a3a711
Member since 2004 • 13995 Posts
I'm going to go with my gut on this one. It was given 10/10 almost everywhere, which is pretty absurd since pretty much no other game this generation got a 10. even then, people had the impression that this meant that GTA IV was "perfect", while it's very clear to GTA fans, to gamers, and to the little kiddies that got their hands on it that GTA IV was definitely not "perfect". Not to mention that the people in SW started *****ing about it to compensate for their small genitalia. I think if it was given a 9-9.5, the hate would be much, much lower. I enjoyed the game, but honestly, even a 9.5 score would be pushing it.
Avatar image for Smokescreened84
Smokescreened84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Smokescreened84
Member since 2005 • 2565 Posts

Hmm, slight mismatch of logic there, not every gamer is American. I'm Scottish and I don't relate to pretty much every game character since many of them are American characters, but it doesn't stop me from playing the game.

Nico was interesting, if a tad generic. Saint's Row 2 allows for a female choice, surely the GTA games could progress to allow a female character as the main character instead of 'Generio male', but then if that happened there might be many male gamers who are worried their pride and joy will fall off. And yes,I don't relate too well with male characters either.

GTA4 got a lot of hype, it's name alone sold the game, but while there are those who loved it and tended to draw a blind eye to it's short comings, there are those who saw the short comings and the lost potential to the game.
GTA4 is one of those games that goes to show that it doesn't matter if the game is a big name, that it looks great and has truly remarkable controls, if the game itself is boring then the game isn't perfect, it's flawed and in a big way.

Graphics don't make a game, they are an important part, but if they are all the game has to offer and there's nothing else to the game, then all you have is a very pretty looking cup coaster to show off.
The series has developed, but this first step was a wonky one. Maybe later steps will be a lot more stable, more steady. Bu then again maybe GTA4 might be the beginning of the series going downhill and turning into pretty looking snorefests.

I love the GTA series, but I'm not blindly loyal to it, I keep my mind open to the short comings of the series, as I do with any game, even my favourite games. GTA4 was, in my own opinion, a backstep in terms of the series fun and humour, but a forward step in terms of visuals and controls.
Maybe later ones will be a lot better, maybe they won't, it's just a case of wait and see.

But from a GTA fan since the very first one back in the 90s, GTA4 just didn't cut the mustard once you looked past the great graphics and controls.

R/T

DeadSarow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#44 DeadSarow
Member since 2009 • 493 Posts

Because they're jealous cause they can't be as cool as Niko Bellic

XxChicagoTedXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 XxChicagoTedXx

Why is everyone complaining about realism? I know it is not everyones thing but saying that it adds NO FUN to video games and should be left to real life is absurd. Like I said before, if that were all true, we would have absolutely NO simulators or tactical shooters at all. I think that if they added more reasons for cops to chase you would be great. And there would not be a time where you just sit there for a couple years in jail, but it would be cool like if you got caught killing people you would have to restart from the save game. If you play anything on the PC you should know that there are a ton of realism mods for every game out there so obviously some people think it is fun.

Microdevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Microdevine
Member since 2008 • 1126 Posts

beacause its the second highest rated game of ALL-TIME.thats why.and its "Cool" 8) to hate on it.its an amazing game.that grew up.and the people that dont like it, are 1. people that didnt grow up with the franchise(they like saints row now), 2. they like to hate on good, successful games, or 3. they just dont like the gta franchise in general.

mimic-Denmark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#47 mimic-Denmark
Member since 2006 • 4382 Posts

Because it's popular, and it's koooool to hate on popular things.Next-Gen-Tec

Yeah, that is a very narrow minded and not very intelligent way of looking at it.

GTA 4 was just not a step ahead in gameplay. Thats why I went over to the saints row series, because they know how to have fun! And thats what I want from sandbox games.

DaveyBoy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 DaveyBoy123

[QUOTE="DaveyBoy123"]well as i said, its all a matter of opinion, and in my opinion, Realism does = fun. and just cuz in the game you might have a suspended licence, doesn't mean you couldnt drive, but you would get in more trouble next time.seankane

You're full of horse-poop if you think that complete realism is fun. Like I said, what if they arrested you and you couldn't do anything but sit in a cell for a couple actual months?

Most people who play the game aren't looking for realism. They just want to have some mindless fun. There's a very good reason people like San Andreas more than GTAIV. It focused less on unimportant details and more on the ability to rampage around.

Its not opinion. If you want real-life, you can go outside and experience it first-hand.

i think being thrown in prison and being forced to defend myself against the inmates would be AMAZING, it would add a consequence to your actions.
howlrunner13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 howlrunner13
Member since 2005 • 4408 Posts

The game while fun is MASSIVELY overrated. I can't believe all the reviewers that jumped on the bandwagon and gave it a 10. All the glitches and bugs, not to mention that once you complete the story the game gets old. Fast. I'd give it a 9.0, maybe a 9.5 on a good day.

Justinge3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#50 Justinge3
Member since 2008 • 2506 Posts
SnowStorm Mission. Impossible /thread (you know im kidding)