whose getting Too Human?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Moh_fan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Moh_fan123
Member since 2007 • 181 Posts

I just finished watching the trailer thingy and it looks pretty good anyone considering it?

DZBricktop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 DZBricktop
Member since 2007 • 2914 Posts
After playing the demo, i'm definitely getting it. I loved it.
Hawkeye747

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Hawkeye747
Member since 2008 • 636 Posts
August 19th... I'm there!
orb_03_2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

#4 orb_03_2006
Member since 2006 • 8494 Posts
it looks great. I haven't played the demo yet, though. if it gets good reviews, I'll buy it.
EliteDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 EliteDragon
Member since 2003 • 84 Posts
The RPG or upgrade system is going to take some times to get used to it. When I first played demo, I got lost completetly with the menu, rpg system, later after like 15-30 mins, finally figured it out. I hope the final version is much better. If not, it'll be a rent for me.
shaddix55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 shaddix55
Member since 2003 • 1242 Posts
I don't know why everyone is bashing on the game so much. I personally really enjoyed the gameplay and the graphics aren't too shabby. It's a keeper in my book.
Essian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#7 Essian
Member since 2007 • 3444 Posts
yeah I'll be getting it on the 20th (games SHIP on the 19th, but around here, they arent ready for sale until the next day) and I'm looking forward to it. However right now I have my hands full with games, so I am more than happy to wait until the 20th.
Trickshot771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Trickshot771
Member since 2005 • 12686 Posts
I'm buying it for sure the day it comes out. I thought the demo was great and Too Human is exactly the kind of game I've been wanting to play for a long time.
DeathHeart95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#9 DeathHeart95
Member since 2008 • 2541 Posts
I'll wait for the reviews. I loved the demo, but you really should never base a game on the demo.
Avenger1324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Avenger1324
Member since 2007 • 16344 Posts

So far I've watched the trailer and thought that looked really good.

I then downloaded everything for it on Live, from videos to the demo. I haven't tried the demo yet, but the E3 video interviews about the game were awful - they were so boring. I really like in depth RPGs, and will happily spend ages deciding where I want to spend my skill points, but sat watching a programmer talk about a skill tree for 5 minutes rather than showing off exciting gameplay was a huge disappointment and very dull.

Hopefully I'll get time to play the demo in the next couple of days and decide for myself, but they really should think who they allow to be interviewed in future.

hellshemi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 hellshemi
Member since 2006 • 908 Posts
Yup day one. BF will be shelved for awhile.
DeathHeart95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DeathHeart95

I then downloaded everything for it on Live, from videos to the demo. I haven't tried the demo yet, but the E3 video interviews about the game were awful - they were so boring. I really like in depth RPGs, and will happily spend ages deciding where I want to spend my skill points, but sat watching a programmer talk about a skill tree for 5 minutes rather than showing off exciting gameplay was a huge disappointment and very dull.

Hopefully I'll get time to play the demo in the next couple of days and decide for myself, but they really should think who they allow to be interviewed in future.

Avenger1324

I sincerely hope that you don't think the game will be boring because of the interviews....

Isn't the kind of game that you need to take too long to plot out your skills though....

Avenger1324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Avenger1324
[QUOTE="Avenger1324"]

DeathHeart95

I sincerely hope that you don't think the game will be boring because of the interviews....

Isn't the kind of game that you need to take too long to plot out your skills though....

No I don't think it means the game will be boring, I just think they made a really bad choice on what to talk about to promote the game. They could have shown anything from the game, show off impressive levels, different characters, cool abilities, huge enemies, large battles, coop play, but instead chose to show a static skill tree and have a programmer talk about it - not really the best way to attract lots of people to a game.

Compare the skills interviews for Too Human with the trailer for the new Tomb Raider game and I know which is going to generate more interest in the respective game.

DeathHeart95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DeathHeart95
[QUOTE="DeathHeart95"][QUOTE="Avenger1324"]

Avenger1324

No I don't think it means the game will be boring, I just think they made a really bad choice on what to talk about to promote the game. They could have shown anything from the game, show off impressive levels, different characters, cool abilities, huge enemies, large battles, coop play, but instead chose to show a static skill tree and have a programmer talk about it - not really the best way to attract lots of people to a game.

Compare the skills interviews for Too Human with the trailer for the new Tomb Raider game and I know which is going to generate more interest in the respective game.

Okay... I was scared for a second.

Trickshot771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Trickshot771
Member since 2005 • 12686 Posts

I'll wait for the reviews. I loved the demo, but you really should never base a game on the demo.DeathHeart95

You shouldn't base the game off of reviews, either. Rent it.

X-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#16 X-7
Member since 2006 • 1934 Posts
For those who have not DLed the demo. DO SO BEFORE BUYING!!! The game looked neat at first but then the demo (In my opinion) was absolutely horrible. Try the demo first.
deathx112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#17 deathx112
Member since 2007 • 97 Posts

WOOOT I AM GETTING TOO HUMAN FOR SHER !!!! I played the demo and its AMAZING !

DeathHeart95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 DeathHeart95

[QUOTE="DeathHeart95"]I'll wait for the reviews. I loved the demo, but you really should never base a game on the demo.Trickshot771

You shouldn't base the game off of reviews, either. Rent it.

If you read them it is a good way to base them off of. They do generally say who would like the game and who wouldn't.

Mr_Burps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Mr_Burps
Member since 2007 • 971 Posts
im getting it
Jluloff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Jluloff
Member since 2002 • 56 Posts

Have it on pre-order.

I really enjoyed the demo and look forward to playing through the game with some of the classes. Also, I really want to try out the co-op.

xhLtmanx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 xhLtmanx
Member since 2007 • 728 Posts
played the demo, theres no way im getting it. Bad graphics horrid gameplay. just not fun. I dont even know why they bother sueing epic games, waste of time and money.
JoetheMoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#22 JoetheMoe
Member since 2004 • 557 Posts
i might rent it
Paynee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Paynee
Member since 2008 • 851 Posts
I pre-oredered it after I played the demo. The combat is definitely different. :P
dkdk999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 dkdk999
Member since 2007 • 6754 Posts
August 19th... I'm there!Hawkeye747
hells ya
ordion2323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 ordion2323
Member since 2005 • 459 Posts
Demo wasn't very good in my opinion. I'm not getting it.
yaljarani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 yaljarani
Member since 2003 • 352 Posts
Waiting on reviews my friend...reviews...
dkdk999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 dkdk999
Member since 2007 • 6754 Posts
Waiting on reviews my friend...reviews...yaljarani
do this
Avenger1324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Avenger1324
Hopefully we should start seeing reviews appearing in the next week, just ahead of its launch.
Jigsaw9798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Jigsaw9798
Member since 2006 • 984 Posts
I preordered it.
charma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#30 charma
Member since 2003 • 578 Posts

I need to play the demo. I checked out the E3 videos, but I didn't think it looked too good.

Yet seems that a lot of people liked the demo, so I've got to check out the demo.

I'll also keep an eye on the reviews.