who likes cod waw online??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LukeyZade360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 LukeyZade360
Member since 2009 • 34 Posts
TBH the gane layout is amazing but 4 me online is not that good, weapons maps and feel of the game just take interest to me bought sunday sold monday lol! your thoughts
mkeyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 mkeyou
Member since 2008 • 995 Posts

WHAT!! Yes i do like it.

BraunoftheDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 BraunoftheDead
Member since 2009 • 152 Posts

So you beat it in one day?

I love the game. It's great.

LukeyZade360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 LukeyZade360
1day yeap. few acheivements out of it inc 2 veterans. i dont want to get full acheivements i cannot be bothered with cod waw veteran. cod4 gripped me to do it waw nt 4 me
BraunoftheDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BraunoftheDead

I'm currently working on the WAW veteran 'chieves

Some spots are SUCH A *****

alber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 alber
Member since 2003 • 1068 Posts
I like it !! One of the better online gameplay ever (with Cod 4 of course)
D0ub13_5c0r3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 D0ub13_5c0r3
Member since 2009 • 2084 Posts

Some of the missions on Vetran are kinda easy. But the onely one that I had trouble with is Black Cats. And yeah, it's a great game online.

BraunoftheDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 BraunoftheDead

Some of the missions on Vetran are kinda easy. But the onely one that I had trouble with is Black Cats. And yeah, it's a great game online.

D0ub13_5c0r3

NO WAY.

That was hands down the easiest level for me on Veteran!

LukeyZade360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 LukeyZade360
i have 1000 ach on cod4 cod5 i guess im just not too familiar with maps to veteran, too late i sold it anyway only lost out a pound of what i bought for
D0ub13_5c0r3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 D0ub13_5c0r3

[QUOTE="D0ub13_5c0r3"]

BraunoftheDead

NO WAY.

For you yeah, but it complicated for me. I hardly got past it on Hardened, so yeah. My friends told me that it is the easiest, but I can't get past it.

BraunoftheDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 BraunoftheDead

[QUOTE="BraunoftheDead"]

[QUOTE="D0ub13_5c0r3"]

D0ub13_5c0r3

NO WAY.

For you yeah, but it complicated for me. I hardly got past it on Hardened, so yeah. My friends told me that it is the easiest, but I can't get past it.

Just make sure you shoot the boats right away. Don't rescue survivors, and you'll be outta there in no time.

D0ub13_5c0r3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 D0ub13_5c0r3

[QUOTE="D0ub13_5c0r3"]

[QUOTE="BraunoftheDead"]

NO WAY.

BraunoftheDead

Just make sure you shoot the boats right away. Don't rescue survivors, and you'll be outta there in no time.

Ok, thanks, I'll try it as soon as I can.

GwannaSauna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 GwannaSauna
Member since 2008 • 583 Posts

It's really fun, especially to Prestige and unlock all that stuff again (I'm a lvl. 28, 1st Prestige, by the way)

chugachea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 chugachea
Member since 2008 • 736 Posts

D0ub13_5c0r3
Dude thats a lie. I beat that one easily... im stuck on blowtorch and corkscrew, relentless, and heart of the reich... black cats was ridiculously easy..
raylewisnfl52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 raylewisnfl52
Member since 2005 • 7146 Posts
isnt it the same as COD4 but with crappy guns?
D0ub13_5c0r3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 D0ub13_5c0r3

[QUOTE="D0ub13_5c0r3"]

chugachea

Dude thats a lie. I beat that one easily... im stuck on blowtorch and corkscrew, relentless, and heart of the reich... black cats was ridiculously easy..

Like I said before, thats you, not me. Relentless was easy. Heart of the Reich is what I'm gonna do after Black Cats. I believe I did Blowtorch and Corkscrew on Vertran., if not, I'll do it when I can.

Avatar image for deactivated-586291ff5899b
deactivated-586291ff5899b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17 deactivated-586291ff5899b
Member since 2008 • 1261 Posts

I love it online - I play it just about everyday - can't wait until the 19th for the new maps !!!!

Blastalot5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#18 Blastalot5
Member since 2003 • 133 Posts
The online is the best part of the game and probably the best online multiplayer interface of any game series out there. The tanks, dogs, artillery, ground wars, headquarters and nazi zombies...there are so many ways to play. Modern Warefare aside, this is the best of the series.
jimbo_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19 jimbo_24
Member since 2005 • 206 Posts

got boring. QUICK. after playing call of duty 4 for so long waw was just the same....so i traded it in today for resident evil 5:) so far im enjoying my illegally early re5 lol

Orgymang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Orgymang
Member since 2003 • 314 Posts
im stuck on blowtorch and corkscrew, relentless, and heart of the reich... black cats was ridiculously easy..chugachea
Blowtorch & Corkscrew on Veteran is actually pretty easy. I had problems until I found out that you should only push forward a bit at a time, otherwise you will trigger multiple spawns of enemies.
l33isb345t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21 l33isb345t
Member since 2009 • 263 Posts

I love CoD WaW!

xhLtmanx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 xhLtmanx
Member since 2007 • 728 Posts

only thing i hate about the game are the hitboxes online... seriously the hitboxes are like smaller than there body figure.

Avatar image for Morning_Revival
Morning_Revival

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Morning_Revival
Member since 2008 • 3475 Posts
It was alright, but Modern Warfare did it better.
vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#24 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts
It's alright, I think. Personally I don't like a good portion of the maps. And I haven't liked some of the additions that 4 has made that were carried here such as perks, kill streak bonuses and unlockables. But the gameplay is solid and the Nazi Zombie mode is pretty cool(although I'd take horde over it any day) as is co-op campaign. In the end I can't really say I love it, but I can't really say it's bad.
ROBBYBEAR1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#25 ROBBYBEAR1985
Member since 2008 • 564 Posts

I love it. I never played CoD4 though. I think WaW has the least complaints of the most popular online games played right now.

BraunoftheDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 BraunoftheDead

I love it. I never played CoD4 though. I think WaW has the least complaints of the most popular online games played right now.

ROBBYBEAR1985

Definitely pick up 4. ;)

SexyPorkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 SexyPorkins
Member since 2007 • 1222 Posts
Absolutely love it!
Smogtoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#28 Smogtoe
Member since 2005 • 362 Posts

Been playing WaW since December 08, and I've enjoyed it for the most part. There are times when I can't stand to play......usually those times are encompassed around glitchers, cheaters, team killers, etc. But other than those few mishaps....the game is very addictive. Considering that I was against the CoD series until Modern Warfare came out, and then discovered WaW. I personally like aspects of both games. But I don't think I can choose one over the other. If I really had to then WaW, because I know the maps better than CoD4. I do however like the campaign of CoD4 better than WaW. That is the main thing I played in CoD4.

D0ub13_5c0r3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 D0ub13_5c0r3

I was wondering, since WaW has the Nazi Zombies game mode, will Call of duty 6: Modern Warfare 2 have something like this? It would be a huge let-down if they didn't. Hopefully, they do because Nazi Zombies is one of the main reasons I play WaW.

phynixblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#30 phynixblack
Member since 2007 • 1113 Posts

CoD:WaW is a very crappy game when you play online. To give an example I will first tell you the three steps required to win a match.

-Turn on your Console.

-Enter matchmaking.

-Wield the Thompson, Mp40 or STG 44. Then use Juggernaught followed by Deep impact or Steady aim. (reserve steady aim for small maps)

Congradu-frikken-lations. You just won your first CoD5 match! you didn't have to do much more then spray with automatic weapons! SHAAAAMWOW!!!

The game features an enormous break in it's cranium as the Sub-machine guns and similar automatic weapons make the other slower firing weapons in game utterly pointless. With the Mp40 alone you can fight acrossed maps with pinpoint accuracy and fatal power. Using sniper rifles or even just normal rifles is worthless as even their high power is made worthless as anyone with juggernaught takes two to three shots, which is enough time to wip around and kill you with automatic fire.

Also, glitches are countless, if I remember properly there is only two maps in WaW that do not have game breaking glitches, instead they are chok full of extremely ccheap and one sided camping spots. If it wasn't bad enough, some players have memorized map layouts, meaning they shoots through walls, string clouds of grenades and even jump gaps in places that make evvery spot in every map a death zone. Actually, in most team type matches like 'Search and Destroy' it is customary for EVERY member of the team to ALL throw their grenades into a specific area in an attempt to spawn camp. In certain maps this spawn camping is not only a working practice, but allows for FOUR spawns to be bombarded and the poor sap who spawned their killed before the match has time to even get going, that may not seem bad, but in Search and Destroy, you do not respawn for the round after being killed. This means a player must sit their after being robbed of the ability to play the round, the person who spawn-killed him is rewarded highly for the kill and the match goes on with one team fatally crippled right away.

Basically, skill has been replaced by memory and weapon choice has been annihalated due to the automatic weapons being nearly LIMITLESS in power. If you play WaW's Matchmaking, you aren't playing to have fun, unless you have a team of people from your freinds list, this game will wear out its welcome fast. It is all topped off mind you with a game community similar to Halo3's, 3 out of 5 matches (this is my own statistic based from my own current experience) will have teams consisting of trash talking, whining, false reporting idiots who like to claim they work for treyarch and honestly beleive being tenth prestige in CoD5 is something they will be remembered for.

As of this post, I am a lowly Rank 52, No intention of ever prestiging. I hope my post either enlightened you to a sad truth, or at least made you crack a grin.

Avatar image for insomniac_loser
insomniac_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 insomniac_loser
Member since 2005 • 168 Posts

i got tired of cod4 after second prestige and im about to trade in cod: waw i liked them both theres just not enough there to keep me coming back.

phynixblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#32 phynixblack
Member since 2007 • 1113 Posts

only thing i hate about the game are the hitboxes online... seriously the hitboxes are like smaller than there body figure.

xhLtmanx
Hitboxes are the same. Every second bullet in WaW technically does nothing or just passes through them. Your bullets get eaten up by a wormhole to the ninth dimension constantly. This is partly the reason weapons like the Mp40 and others are so supremely effective, they fire so many rounds that the ninth dimension effect is almost non existant. There is more technobabble about it I do not understand and wont try to explain, but that is the basic gist of it.
boltzcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 boltzcom
Member since 2007 • 188 Posts

CoD:WaW is a very crappy game when you play online. To give an example I will first tell you the three steps required to win a match.

-Turn on your Console.

-Enter matchmaking.

-Wield the Thompson, Mp40 or STG 44. Then use Juggernaught followed by Deep impact or Steady aim. (reserve steady aim for small maps)

Congradu-frikken-lations. You just won your first CoD5 match! you didn't have to do much more then spray with automatic weapons! SHAAAAMWOW!!!

The game features an enormous break in it's cranium as the Sub-machine guns and similar automatic weapons make the other slower firing weapons in game utterly pointless. With the Mp40 alone you can fight acrossed maps with pinpoint accuracy and fatal power. Using sniper rifles or even just normal rifles is worthless as even their high power is made worthless as anyone with juggernaught takes two to three shots, which is enough time to wip around and kill you with automatic fire.

Also, glitches are countless, if I remember properly there is only two maps in WaW that do not have game breaking glitches, instead they are chok full of extremely ccheap and one sided camping spots. If it wasn't bad enough, some players have memorized map layouts, meaning they shoots through walls, string clouds of grenades and even jump gaps in places that make evvery spot in every map a death zone. Actually, in most team type matches like 'Search and Destroy' it is customary for EVERY member of the team to ALL throw their grenades into a specific area in an attempt to spawn camp. In certain maps this spawn camping is not only a working practice, but allows for FOUR spawns to be bombarded and the poor sap who spawned their killed before the match has time to even get going, that may not seem bad, but in Search and Destroy, you do not respawn for the round after being killed. This means a player must sit their after being robbed of the ability to play the round, the person who spawn-killed him is rewarded highly for the kill and the match goes on with one team fatally crippled right away.

Basically, skill has been replaced by memory and weapon choice has been annihalated due to the automatic weapons being nearly LIMITLESS in power. If you play WaW's Matchmaking, you aren't playing to have fun, unless you have a team of people from your freinds list, this game will wear out its welcome fast. It is all topped off mind you with a game community similar to Halo3's, 3 out of 5 matches (this is my own statistic based from my own current experience) will have teams consisting of trash talking, whining, false reporting idiots who like to claim they work for treyarch and honestly beleive being tenth prestige in CoD5 is something they will be remembered for.

As of this post, I am a lowly Rank 52, No intention of ever prestiging. I hope my post either enlightened you to a sad truth, or at least made you crack a grin.

phynixblack

You failed...sorry, your post did not enlighten me to anything as does frequently with your post, nor did i crack a grin...you can keep trying but I'll grin the day you stop bashing this game. Stop playing competitively if you have so many damn issues...

polarman87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 polarman87
Member since 2009 • 429 Posts
It was ok I didnt really like the guns and some of the maps just didnt seem to have that great of a flow and COD4 online is better in my opinion so i just play that so i dont have to waster 60 on waw
NOD_Grindking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#35 NOD_Grindking
Member since 2004 • 2778 Posts
[QUOTE="xhLtmanx"]

phynixblack
Hitboxes are the same. Every second bullet in WaW technically does nothing or just passes through them. Your bullets get eaten up by a wormhole to the ninth dimension constantly. This is partly the reason weapons like the Mp40 and others are so supremely effective, they fire so many rounds that the ninth dimension effect is almost non existant. There is more technobabble about it I do not understand and wont try to explain, but that is the basic gist of it.

oh phynix....your too funny.
Avatar image for Canvas_Of_Flesh
Canvas_Of_Flesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Canvas_Of_Flesh
Member since 2007 • 4052 Posts
It's good. Although, my favorite online game was CoD3.
LukeyZade360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 LukeyZade360

-Turn on your Console.

-Enter matchmaking.

phynixblack
Iget what youre saying and yeah whats with mp40 and mp44 ?? whats the catch its annoying, i dnt like cod waw i played em all this is the oddest out the lot