who has run into that scene in mass effect from the first preview trailer?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for supermechakirby
supermechakirby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 supermechakirby
Member since 2003 • 10677 Posts

you know

"heh, two alliance marines and a turian security officer, you dont see that everyday"

and

"YOU MAKE IT SEEM LIKE I AM LYING TO YOU COMMANDER!"

I walked into Flux expecting to go through that, and nothing, I see the bartender there, and the Asari upstairs, but I cant talk to either of them :(

Darth_Tigris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Darth_Tigris
Member since 2002 • 2506 Posts
Those were for demonstration purposes only. The actual game has different, more effective scenes.
Avatar image for supermechakirby
supermechakirby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 supermechakirby
Member since 2003 • 10677 Posts

Those were for demonstration purposes only. The actual game has different, more effective scenes.Darth_Tigris

awe that sucks, those scenes were dramatic, and I was hoping to deal with that asari lol

mannholloway1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 mannholloway1
Member since 2004 • 1183 Posts
Theres more stuff in Chora's Den and the other one.
g5velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 g5velocity
Member since 2007 • 1017 Posts
I think you see that if you either bring Alenko or Williams and Garrus to Chora's Den to meet Hal? or whatever that sh*tbag ex C-Sec officer's name was.
Schumi7WDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Schumi7WDC
Member since 2004 • 1689 Posts

I think you see that if you either bring Alenko or Williams and Garrus to Chora's Den to meet Hal? or whatever that sh*tbag ex C-Sec officer's name was.g5velocity

No it doesn't, and the part with the asari is in Flux, not Chora's Den which is where you meet the C-sec drunk.

If you look at the E3 06 and the X06 stuff, which is the two large walkthrough videos, almost none of that stuff actually made it into the game. The grenades doen't work the same as they did in those videos, none of the scripted dialogue is the same, in fact that video used the old Ashley.

The also make a big deal out of Caliston (spelling?) and exploring it, when in fact, Caliston does not appear in the game at all. Although it looks like based on the main battle from the end of that video, that they changed Caliston to Therum.

Anyway, none of it made it into the game, so I guess we will never know what they intended to do with that stuff.