who else is loving too human?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Zcrimson07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 Zcrimson07
Member since 2004 • 3493 Posts
the more i play it the more i like it. at first it felt a little weird but after figuring out the controls and becoming more comfortable its become quite fun. and just about endless replayability to boot
airg6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 airg6
Member since 2006 • 4390 Posts
I personally thought the game was garbage. I predicted it would because of how long it was in development and all the legal issues involved with the game.
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#3 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts
Havnt tried the demo yet, but will probably check it out later
z-man34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 z-man34
Member since 2007 • 193 Posts
I liked it for the most part, however i really hope they change the control scheme. It got really annoying trying to move to camera around. It was very hard for me to target somebody using a gun as a result.
DDX2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DDX2
Member since 2004 • 6316 Posts

At first i didnt really know what i was doing (took some getting used to the controls), when i finished it i sat back for a little bit and figured i'd give it another chance now that i knew what i was doing. I played it through 2 more times as champion and found the glitch to get the other classes.

I have to say, this is really fun! It reminds me alot of Gauntlet, and i loved those games. So far my favorite class is probably the commando. The story seems intriguing so far and im curious to see where it goes; definetely picking this up day one, great demo!

Andrn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 Andrn
Member since 2008 • 2098 Posts

Haven't tried it yet, but it looks fun from the E3 videos.

However, the guy they had on couldn't say "melee" or "staves."

LightColor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 LightColor
Member since 2006 • 2709 Posts
finished DLing the demo today, played it, pretty fun no doubt, of coz my #1 problem is the use of the RS to control ur sword, so hard to manuver without the RS for the cam, but its pretty fun other than that
jackelzx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 jackelzx
Member since 2008 • 820 Posts

i like the demo, but i'm unsure if i sould get it, i might.

madcapper248

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 madcapper248
Member since 2005 • 1842 Posts
I thought it sucked. It just wasn't fun at all.
NeoGen85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 NeoGen85
Member since 2003 • 4270 Posts

It's a demo after all. But...I am no impressed. The game obviously needs to be finished. BUT! The it is close to releasing next August. I hope the demo isn't anywhere near the final product. Visually the game needs improvement. It isn't the most detail Xbox 360 title, but even in the demo I was wondering why it had hitches. The concept is a good idea, but I think it wasn't executed to well. Obviously the animation for specific movements isn't as fluent as others. What made me laugh was the dialogue and presentation. It's a Canadian game with a native English language, but it feels like a poorly dubbed Japanese game with a strange story. But of course it's a demo after all. Still, Too Human as been in development this long and this is a partial result?

GoreObsessed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 GoreObsessed
Member since 2004 • 8883 Posts
I loved the demo.. Cant wait for it to come out. :)
Trickshot771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Trickshot771
Member since 2005 • 12686 Posts

The game has been in development for three years. Stop thinking the game announced for the PS1 is the same as the game coming out for the 360.

I thought it was great. I'm buying it on day one.

Most of the people who don't like the game where dead-set on not liking it before they even gave it a chance.

Links14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#14 Links14
Member since 2006 • 1347 Posts
The demo sucked.
Mr_Doom212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#15 Mr_Doom212
Member since 2006 • 440 Posts
The game is good, but I dislike the sword control
Zcrimson07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Zcrimson07
Member since 2004 • 3493 Posts
i

The game has been in development for three years. Stop thinking the game announced for the PS1 is the same as the game coming out for the 360.

Most of the people who don't like the game where dead-set on not liking it before they even gave it a chance.

Trickshot771
i agree. either that or they dont understand the controls well enough. i really dont have a problem w/ the camera like some ppl have suggested. i just put it far away and use left bumper to center it every once in a while. and its so easy to do really cool things i cant wait for the full game.
Im_single

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Im_single
Member since 2008 • 5134 Posts
Im a consumer whore when it comes to loot based action/rpg's akin to diablo and PSO. I havent tried the demo, but I know i'll like it.
Tactis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18 Tactis
Member since 2006 • 1568 Posts

i loved the demo trying to figure out whether it is worth it to unlock the other classes for the demo or whether i should be suprised when i play them..

for those who dont know what i am talking about : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIMehiL73ps&eurl=http://www.toohuman.net/

Expo_Smacko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#19 Expo_Smacko
Member since 2007 • 2332 Posts
I liked the demo. I was kinda confused at the start, but after I played for about 10mins I was like... yea I am so buying this.
agni_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#20 agni_1
Member since 2004 • 791 Posts
I actually liked it except for the camera..they gotta do something about that.
ThugKing6669

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ThugKing6669
Member since 2008 • 725 Posts
I didn't expect much going in from what others have said. But damn is this game fun. The controls took me a few minutes to get used to, and yes the camera can be a hassle at times. Other than that, this is a solid game, that looks like it will take many, many hours of my time. Reminds me of Diablo a lot, and that's a good thing. Also am digging the whole Sci Fi Norse Mythology setting too, something different.
airg6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 airg6
Member since 2006 • 4390 Posts

Trickshot771
This is the same game. Its been in devolopment for over 10 years. But its changed so many devolopers and platforms it was planned to be on.
MuffinPunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#23 MuffinPunk
Member since 2007 • 4845 Posts
I'm loving it more than I expected to. It's really fun and very original.
naruto7777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 naruto7777
Member since 2007 • 8059 Posts
bad camera angles and it sucked really bad
yentar480

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 yentar480
Member since 2007 • 5066 Posts
Liked the demo alot. I'll be purchasing this game.
Agent_Kaliaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#26 Agent_Kaliaver
Member since 2004 • 4722 Posts

Trickshot771

Do you not remember the whole problem with Epic and using their Unreal Engine? That whole problem probably hurt them a lot with developing and development time. Oh and that wasn't back on the PlayStation 1.

I thought it was good, but the camera for these type of games (even on Iso) need to be more like D3 (i mean this by 3d in a 2d world). Other than that i got used to the controls pretty fast and after that the right joystick wasn't too bad for the melee.

Trickshot771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Trickshot771
[QUOTE="Trickshot771"]

airg6

This is the same game. Its been in devolopment for over 10 years. But its changed so many devolopers and platforms it was planned to be on.

It's not the same game. The game they originally announced has a completely different comceptand they started over once they started making it for the 360, so the current build has been in development for about 3 years. It hasn't had a different developer, it's been Silicon Knights the whole time.

Look it up. The one for PS1 and GC took place the future, the one for the 360 takes place in the past. Same thing? Nope.

The only thing that's 10 years old is the title of the game.

Trickshot771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Trickshot771
[QUOTE="Trickshot771"]

Agent_Kaliaver

Do you not remember the whole problem with Epic and using their Unreal Engine? That whole problem probably hurt them a lot with developing and development time. Oh and that wasn't back on the PlayStation 1.

I thought it was good, but the camera for these type of games (even on Iso) need to be more like D3 (i mean this by 3d in a 2d world). Other than that i got used to the controls pretty fast and after that the right joystick wasn't too bad for the melee.

What the hell does the epic lawsuit have anything to do with the PS1 Too Human being different from the 360 one?

Avatar image for bluntmastaslaya
bluntmastaslaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 bluntmastaslaya
Member since 2006 • 1219 Posts
i hated this game, i didnt even finish the demo
Agent_Kaliaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#30 Agent_Kaliaver
Member since 2004 • 4722 Posts
[QUOTE="Agent_Kaliaver"][QUOTE="Trickshot771"]

Trickshot771

What the hell does the epic lawsuit have anything to do with the PS1 Too Human being different from the 360 one?

Thats my freaking point.... I'm not going to explain myself... I honestly shouldn't need to...

DZBricktop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 DZBricktop
Member since 2007 • 2914 Posts
I was pretty sure i was going to hate the controls, and i was way wrong. They felt natural to me right from the start for some reason and i absolutely love the demo. Must buy game for me. I'm playing through the demo over and over. Can't wait.
ramulux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 ramulux
Member since 2004 • 2253 Posts
the controls remind me of the n64 days when you just had one joystick to move and had to use buttons for the camera instead of a joy stick, so in that sence it feels like a step back