Who do you hate more?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

4dry4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 4dry4n
Member since 2007 • 1411 Posts

Ok I have played both GOW & RE5 right now. I like Sheva because she's hot but it all ends there. IMO I can't count how many times she has kicked me & wasted ammo shooting at me while she's behind. I mean common It's ok for men like Dom to be dumb but Sheva it's just a turnoff. So who do you guy's hate more Dom or Sheva?

yungog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 yungog
Member since 2008 • 731 Posts
lol Dom...like seriously all he does is run into all of the locust,not even shoot them, just stands beside them and then he gets downed and wants you to go save him.........like come on dom seriously!!!
Gerdeman15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Gerdeman15
Member since 2007 • 95 Posts

sheva....dom actually can do something on gears 2 but sheva is a failure

4dry4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 4dry4n

lol Dom...like seriously all he does is run into all of the locust,not even shoot them, just stands beside them and then he gets downed and wants you to go save him.........like come on dom seriously!!!yungog
Lol ok ok! A woman who kicks & shoots you at the back is bound to be a traitor. In RE ammo is important & wasting it on a mate that is dumb. :D

stike22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 stike22
Member since 2009 • 3401 Posts
Normally I would hate depending on Gender so yeh Dom, however this time because its Sheva I will simply say I would rather have a dumb hole brother fighting by my side then a wasteful BCH! Lol.
orb_03_2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

#6 orb_03_2006
Member since 2006 • 8494 Posts
I hate Sheva more lol. in the Irving fight, she wasted all the rifle ammo shooting him rather than using the turrets! I'd have to command her to get on the turret every time! I just give her a gun with infinite ammo and a green herb now lol. but Dom isn't too bad. although in the first one, he just say there and let ME kill everyone shooting at me in one fight towards the end of the game :P but he's better in he 2nd :D
4dry4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 4dry4n

Dom is like a little brother while Sheva is female dog so who do you love? :lol:

Arcine281

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Arcine281
Member since 2009 • 105 Posts
i hate sheva more because at least dom says the occasional comic thing while sheva can just get annoying with her remarks. and she is always needing to get saved. dom could take care of himself lol.
ISlayOrcs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ISlayOrcs
Member since 2009 • 39 Posts
i was just playin gow2 campaign because i was bored and i Dom is the most stupiedest person ever. He doesn't help he takes good cover when sometime theres only a small spot and i cant get a good shot of because he takes up room. hes just retarded, and he can stand in razor hail and not die. WTF!!?!?! Yeah, i hate Dom more.
enemylines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 enemylines
Member since 2008 • 196 Posts

Personally i can stand Dom the only really thing about him is that he never revives me if i am downed. SoI hate Sheva.

iam2green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 iam2green
Member since 2007 • 13991 Posts
dang this is a hard one. i would say dom. i just beat gears of war 2 on normal and sometimes i noticed dom just standing there doing nothing. i was there shooting all of the horde. when i went down i walked looking for him to notice that he was at the part where i just cleared out. sheva u can tell her to come. she shoots at things with a lot of accuracy.

this is one reason why i hate playing games that require co-op. people like me hate playing with people. i don't mind it i just dont' want to play a game with a person. we are stuck with computers that are stupid to play with.
jrabbit99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12 jrabbit99
Member since 2007 • 2836 Posts
sheva is worse
4dry4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 4dry4n

dang this is a hard one. i would say dom. i just beat gears of war 2 on normal and sometimes i noticed dom just standing there doing nothing. i was there shooting all of the horde. when i went down i walked looking for him to notice that he was at the part where i just cleared out. sheva u can tell her to come. she shoots at things with a lot of accuracy.

this is one reason why i hate playing games that require co-op. people like me hate playing with people. i don't mind it i just dont' want to play a game with a person. we are stuck with computers that are stupid to play with.iam2green

I agree Sheva is quite accurate with her shot. I give her the sniper rifle & she was actually hepful in the revolving platform part she shot most of the enemies but left the controllers for me to shoot.

Avatar image for JasonDarksavior
JasonDarksavior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#14 JasonDarksavior
Member since 2008 • 9323 Posts

Sheva uses so many bullets its not funny....Also when I give her a powerful weapon like a shotgun she doesnt use it, she just sticks with her dodgy pistol...So, Dom is better.

ace070590

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 ace070590
Member since 2007 • 439 Posts

Ok I have played both GOW & RE5 right now. I like Sheva because she's hot but it all ends there. IMO I can't count how many times she has kicked me & wasted ammo shooting at me while she's behind. I mean common It's ok for men like Dom to be dumb but Sheva it's just a turnoff. So who do you guy's hate more Dom or Sheva?

4dry4n

Both games IMO are bad . . . But I would rather play RE5, so I'll say Dom.

Avatar image for RenegadePatriot
RenegadePatriot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 RenegadePatriot
Member since 2007 • 20815 Posts
Dom, he has always seemed to be able to get in my way.
Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#18 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts
You guy remember the part in GoW where you have to stay in the light or be eaten by bats? Dom kept wandering in the dark and get chewed on... Mission failed.
4dry4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 4dry4n

What about when you tell Sheva to attack? She shoots you at the back! :cry:

polarman87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 polarman87
Member since 2009 • 429 Posts

sheva....dom actually can do something on gears 2 but sheva is a failure

Gerdeman15

Yeah Dom can do something in gow2 be a meatshield and get downed so you have to revive him

caddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#21 caddy
Member since 2005 • 28709 Posts
I hate Dom more. He was forever going down and not killing anybody to help me out. Sheva, on the other hand, was very good at healing me when I was just about to die and if I gave her a rifle, she had pin-point accuracy. :)
PG_Chimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 PG_Chimp
Member since 2009 • 211 Posts
In Gears of War, Dom kept getting in my way and he never did anything useful and he was always a complete nuisance. However, I feel in the sequel Dom is actually much much better! He is less of an annoyance and occassionally helps.
mithrixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#25 mithrixx
Member since 2008 • 1071 Posts
Dom. I almost didn't notice his presence throughout the whole game except for a few times when I had to save his butt. But his presence is not important, I mean yes he may take down a few enemies but he doesn't use ammo, and the cover system in GoW keeps him alive. So his flows are pritty much cover by the game itself and never caused much annoyance. Sheva on the other hand is more significant, she uses ammo, healing sprays, and dies way more often than dom. She takes as much damage as you do and yet you don't have enough tools to guide her around the place which sucks. Co-op is the solution for me tbh
Avatar image for TheChosenTurkey
TheChosenTurkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 TheChosenTurkey
Member since 2009 • 235 Posts

Hmmmm, does it count if my dad played as them? He's as bad as the A.I.

When he played as Dom, he would take pot shots from 50 meters away with a shotty, then asked for ammo.... and kept asking how he was running out of it.

When he played as Sheva, he blew up explosive barels in hopes of finding ammo..... he died. HEAPS! And his constant crys of help made me lol.

I'd say... Dom. At least with Sheva, I have something to look at. Even though she wastes that oh so precious ammo.

eyd25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 eyd25
Member since 2006 • 214 Posts

Dom... Revive me!!!!!!

Bloodshed682

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28 Bloodshed682
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Sheva hands down Dom sometimes can be useful.
-eddy-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 -eddy-
Member since 2006 • 11443 Posts
Dom didn't cause me that much harm. If I saw him running into enemies I usually tried to give him an edge but firing a couple of shots at his enemies.
Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#30 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts
Sheva is more helpful than Dom. I got killed a few times in Gears 2 reviving Dom, because the idiot kept running out of cover and getting himself killed.
Business_Fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#31 Business_Fun
Member since 2009 • 2282 Posts
I would have to say my displeasure is reserved for Dom. With the right weapons and some canny item management Sheva turns out to be a valuable ally. Dom, on the other hand - honestly, it's like going to war with Laurel and Hardy.
Conker_fan95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#32 Conker_fan95
Member since 2009 • 59 Posts
DOM FTW because he doesnt steal my ammo
nickalexiou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 nickalexiou
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

i'd have to say sheva. shes gotten me 2 the point where i jus made her my mule,..if i need ammo/herbs i ask for it

Avatar image for noONEbreaks1715
noONEbreaks1715

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 noONEbreaks1715
Member since 2009 • 139 Posts

Sheva... well.. i can describe her in one word: useless.