Which online shooter do you having more fun playing?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ghstbstr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

Poll Which online shooter do you having more fun playing? (7 votes)

Titanfall 57%
Battlefield 4 43%
Call of Duty Ghosts 0%
Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 0%

I have all four games and they are all fun to play, but I think I have more with BF4.

Which one do you have more fun playing?

• 
BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1 BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Come tomorrow, the only game I'll have from that list will be Titanfall. The game looks crazy fun so I hope I enjoy it. Do you think it deserved a 9 outta 10?

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2 slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts

Titanfall is fun but I cant stay away from BF4.

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

Battlefield 4 (almost 100 hours online) but I haven't played titanfall or plants vs zombies.

Comic_Capers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 Comic_Capers
Member since 2008 • 1701 Posts

I'm looking into getting Battlefield 4 as I haven't played a Battlefield game since BF Bad Company 2 which I still enjoy playing, it's just becoming harder and harder to find games online for it. Will I understand the single-player campaign if I haven't played Battlefield 3?

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

@Comic_Capers said:

I'm looking into getting Battlefield 4 as I haven't played a Battlefield game since BF Bad Company 2 which I still enjoy playing, it's just becoming harder and harder to find games online for it. Will I understand the single-player campaign if I haven't played Battlefield 3?

Yes, you don't need to play BF3 to understand BF4. They all have different story lines.

Avatar image for Undue_Influence
Undue_Influence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Undue_Influence
Member since 2011 • 72 Posts

Titanfall is a fun game, nice and quick rounds with tight controls and the parkour element is a great concept, however I prefer the Battlefield approach to FPS. The larger maps with a more team based strategic focus just are more appealing and has more to keep coming back.

That said I am enjoying Titanfall a lot, with the one concern being team balance. With 6v6 maps I have been finding one team tends to get stacked with better players and all matches I have played have been purely one sided. If you are on a stronger team you dominate and even as a lower-level player you get a good score. On the weaker side you just get crushed.