Where's the best place to pre-order games?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MaxXxKRISHxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 MaxXxKRISHxX
Member since 2008 • 39 Posts

ive never pre-ordered a game before but i really want to make sure i get a copy of Assassin's Creed 2 as soon as possible.

skyyfox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#2 skyyfox1
Member since 2003 • 13015 Posts

the best thing to do is go to your local gamestop and pre-order. or if you want to, you can pre-order online at bestbuy, amazon, or gogamer, etc...

Avatar image for JayQproductions
JayQproductions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 JayQproductions
Member since 2007 • 1806 Posts

Not blockbuster, if a game comes out on a thursday sometimes they wont have it until friday. your best bet is prolly gamestop

Stashbash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Stashbash
Member since 2008 • 479 Posts

Bearing in mind you'l be waiting A LONG time for AC2, but yeh your local gamestop is a good choice and they usually give you something promotional if you pick it up early enough. Internet-wise I've always found amazon to be pretty competitive on price and delivery.

MaxXxKRISHxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 MaxXxKRISHxX
Member since 2008 • 39 Posts

Bearing in mind you'l be waiting A LONG time for AC2, but yeh your local gamestop is a good choice and they usually give you something promotional if you pick it up early enough. Internet-wise I've always found amazon to be pretty competitive on price and delivery.

Stashbash

Yeah i know, november seems a long way off but knowing my crappy luck it will be sold out everywhere for 2 weeks like GTA4