Where's Guitar Hero 3!?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ParkCarsHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#1 ParkCarsHere
Member since 2004 • 3556 Posts

I've been looking for GH3 for the 360 (the Wireless bundle one, not the regular) ever since it launched and I can't find it anywhere. I've tried stores near (and far away...) me and I've checked online every week but no luck. Why is this in such short supply, or is it just sold out in my small community for some unexplicable reason?

I was hoping to get this to give as a Christmas present to someone but it looks like they will be getting money for it instead... not to mention the fact that I want it too.

BuffysFaith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 BuffysFaith
Member since 2006 • 2007 Posts
this happened with Guitar Hero II as well. It's a really popular game. My Best Buy said Feburary. Plus they did say they put out a small supply.
infinitemurder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 infinitemurder
Member since 2006 • 110 Posts
yeah good luck trying to find one! they are sold out everywhere!! the only thing i could tell you to do is call stores to see if they have it in stock, lucky me i called GameCrazy and they had it in stock
Tree06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Tree06
Member since 2006 • 3552 Posts

yeah good luck trying to find one! they are sold out everywhere!! the only thing i could tell you to do is call stores to see if they have it in stock, lucky me i called GameCrazy and they had it in stock infinitemurder

Nice. I can't wait to get this game.

Avatar image for seventy5cent832
seventy5cent832

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 seventy5cent832
Member since 2007 • 1057 Posts
yep happeneds every christmas, good game come out before and are sold out at christmas, did u guy here about the, dad who auctioned a GH3 Wii for $9000, it was for his son but he caught him smoking pot and sold it on ebay, lol
djrobst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 djrobst
Member since 2007 • 2404 Posts
im from uk. dont know if u are or not so dont noob me if ya from usa. but hmv in uk have any amounts and its at a really nice price of £59, and itws £75 everywhere else.
doux96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 doux96
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
its a pretty good game so its probaly sold out in places like target and walmart.I think you should try to oder it online
Sam_Fisher_932

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Sam_Fisher_932
Member since 2004 • 1148 Posts
Sucks for you... Luckily, I got mine about a month ago on Buy.com.
bigboss00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#9 bigboss00
Member since 2004 • 2508 Posts
Thats kind of odd, because I've been able to find it at pretty much every store that would carry GH3. Maybe its just really popular in your area.
Sam_Fisher_932

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Sam_Fisher_932
Member since 2004 • 1148 Posts

yep happeneds every christmas, good game come out before and are sold out at christmas, did u guy here about the, dad who auctioned a GH3 Wii for $9000, it was for his son but he caught him smoking pot and sold it on ebay, lolseventy5cent832

Yeah I heard about that story. Lol, it's lucky that the dad caught his son smoking when he did, or he wouldn't have sold it and gotten 9000 bucks!

Large_Soda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 Large_Soda
Member since 2003 • 8658 Posts

[QUOTE="seventy5cent832"]yep happeneds every christmas, good game come out before and are sold out at christmas, did u guy here about the, dad who auctioned a GH3 Wii for $9000, it was for his son but he caught him smoking pot and sold it on ebay, lolSam_Fisher_932

Yeah I heard about that story. Lol, it's lucky that the dad caught his son smoking when he did, or he wouldn't have sold it and gotten 9000 bucks!

Yeah but that $9000 will need to go to rehab to get his kid clean and be a productive member of society. Marijuana is a gateway drug that leads to heroin and crime and even murder.

GH3 doesn't.

JOHN117_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 JOHN117_basic
Member since 2002 • 3418 Posts
its a pretty good game so its probaly sold out in places like target and walmart.I think you should try to oder it onlinedoux96
Not only does bestbuy usually have a bunch of them but im sure like this guy said you could have ordered it online if you really want it. I know its hard in this day and age not to find something no matter how sold out stores are etc.
MuereLoco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MuereLoco
Member since 2007 • 416 Posts
[QUOTE="Sam_Fisher_932"]

[QUOTE="seventy5cent832"]yep happeneds every christmas, good game come out before and are sold out at christmas, did u guy here about the, dad who auctioned a GH3 Wii for $9000, it was for his son but he caught him smoking pot and sold it on ebay, lolLarge_Soda

Yeah but that $9000 will need to go to rehab to get his kid clean and be a productive member of society. Marijuana is a gateway drug that leads to heroin and crime and even murder.

GH3 doesn't.

And knowing is half the battle.