when do you think the H3 Beta is going to be activated

This topic is locked from further discussion.

firemonkey098

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 firemonkey098
Member since 2006 • 61 Posts
I was wondering what date everyone is expecting the h3 Beta to be activated and for how long. I would guess spring break because it just makes sense.
rbrown3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 rbrown3
Member since 2005 • 4148 Posts
I was wondering what date everyone is expecting the h3 Beta to be activated and for how long. I would guess spring break because it just makes sense.firemonkey098
Not everyone gets spring break at the same time, so that really doens't make a whole lot of sense. My guess is it will be out in either April or May (Memorial Day weekend possibly?)
firemonkey098

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 firemonkey098
Member since 2006 • 61 Posts

[QUOTE="firemonkey098"]I was wondering what date everyone is expecting the h3 Beta to be activated and for how long. I would guess spring break because it just makes sense.rbrown3
Not everyone gets spring break at the same time, so that really doens't make a whole lot of sense. My guess is it will be out in either April or May (Memorial Day weekend possibly?)

Not everyone gets a Memorial Day weekend either. I've never even heard of memorial day. But logically speaking it wouldn't be that close at all to the realease date because their "beta" testing it. And they'll need time to fix glitches before they release and ater we test. I just hope they don't have it for just a couple days. :cry:

chknfaqr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 chknfaqr
Member since 2005 • 934 Posts
after easter, before memorial day. Also the Halo2 maps will hit, so my guess is may 7th
Owned_Noob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 Owned_Noob
Member since 2006 • 2136 Posts
[QUOTE="firemonkey098"]I was wondering what date everyone is expecting the h3 Beta to be activated and for how long. I would guess spring break because it just makes sense.rbrown3

i think that also