Whats the Coolest things you have ever DONE OR SEEN in a 360 game?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PhoenixVenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 PhoenixVenom
Member since 2008 • 706 Posts

chain sawing someone in half in gears is great and never gets old,

But i just started playing Fallout 3 so this is more recent and i was wondering the wasteland and was a bout to get attacked by a dog and i shot it in the head and its head blew off its body. the body dropped and the head rolled down the hill alittle, i was like sweet. that was def one of the best things i ever saw

craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts
Mass effect was the coolest thing i've seen. I was so satisfied with everything in the game. Though one single thing has to be backstabbing people in TF2. Nothing like getting four backstabs in like fifteen seconds or less.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

chain sawing someone in half in gears is great and never gets old,

But i just started playing Fallout 3 so this is more recent and i was wondering the wasteland and was a bout to get attacked by a dog and i shot it in the head and its head blew off its body. the body dropped and the head rolled down the hill alittle, i was like sweet. that was def one of the best things i ever saw

PhoenixVenom
better not use that chainsaw online...;) for me it would have to be oblivion and when i first stepped into the shivering isles and then saw the night sky, took my breath away
jarhead1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 jarhead1990
Member since 2005 • 2079 Posts

Going 200-0

Niko against he police in GTA4.

atm0073

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 atm0073
Member since 2005 • 3069 Posts
Playing all of my games for the first time in HD about a month ago was pretty mind-blowing.
Draylorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#6 Draylorn
Member since 2003 • 146 Posts

I was standing on my 360 the other day while banging the wife, shooting a gun, and eating BBQ ribs all at once.

Does that count?

accretia27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#7 accretia27
Member since 2008 • 585 Posts

chain sawing people in gears 2

and one more thing its not x360 game but its cool our own galaxy in spore

SoAmazingBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SoAmazingBaby
Member since 2009 • 3023 Posts
The cutscenes in GoW2. They astonished me.
marcuskickass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 marcuskickass
Member since 2007 • 839 Posts
Ninja gaiden 2...That game is pure win to watch and just admire, with all the blood splurtting, the decapitations etc.etc. :D
CreatureRising

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#10 CreatureRising
Member since 2006 • 1541 Posts
Make a 5 year old cry in GoW2 cause i pwned him
BryceyMan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 BryceyMan1
Member since 2008 • 157 Posts
getting more than one kill on line in gears 2
SenorTinman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 SenorTinman
Member since 2008 • 239 Posts
Shooting one of my virtual "buddies" in Far Cry 2. At that moment I realized, "Oh man! I can kill anyone!" That game is so awesome.
_Pinbot_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 _Pinbot_
Member since 2008 • 1062 Posts
3 headshots with a single bullet with the sniper rifle in Halo 3. The first two were standing right next to eachother, the last entered the room at the wrong time.
MsCortana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 MsCortana
Member since 2007 • 10565 Posts
Probably one of my most recent "cooler" moments in a game was the first time I climbed a view point and pressed Y in Assassins Creed! I really was in awe at how beautiful it was. The game definitely had its flaws but at the end of the day it was graphically brilliant!
Avatar image for ChristopherRage
ChristopherRage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ChristopherRage
Member since 2007 • 490 Posts
Thinking Im about to loose a versus match in Left4Dead until I poped as a tank. One guy was already in the safe room with the door closed. So I beat on two of the survivors, ran to the safe room as the third survivor got there and as he opened the door I ran in messed up the guy who had already been in there and the rest of the team to give my team the lead going into the next chapter. That leads to the second coolest thing that Ive had happen recently. That same game sparked a two game, or 10 chapter, string of complete annihaltion where myself and my bro led our team in every category, most kills, least damage taken, and most damage as a special infected and won both games by margins of over 6k to less than 500 points.
fudgiebrown1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 fudgiebrown1
Member since 2007 • 200 Posts

I remember the coolest thing I have ever done was on the Battlefield 2: Modern Combat demo. There was an absolute amazing helicopter pilot just wrecking my whole team and no one could seem to kill. I was a sniper and was just sitting up on a hill when I saw the helicopter coming my way just shooting missiles all over the place. I took out my sniper and shot 1 bullet into the cockpit killing the pilot and blowing up the helicopter immediatley.

That was probably one of the coolest things that I have ever done, because there is not much after that.

docwoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 docwoo
Member since 2004 • 340 Posts

I joined an online league in NFL 2K5 with the Seahawks and only had a so-so regular season. I barely made the playoffs and had the worst record of all the playoff teams. I then went on to beat the 1st place team in the playoffs and then the 2nd place team in the Superbowl! Needless to say, the players I beat were VERY upset!

Also, in Call of Duty 4, I was playing a multiplayer match on the broadcast studio level and there were 4 enemy players that were huddled together on the balcony. They were shredding anyone who came through any door in the room (they must have got at least 11 or 12 kills in a row!). I snuck up underneath the balcon and tossed a grenade through the balcony window, killing all 4 of 'em! My team was then able to take over that balcony and go on a longer kill-streak from the same spot.

docwoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 docwoo
Member since 2004 • 340 Posts
Good job Fudgiebrown1! Moments like those are the reasons we play video games in the first place!
mfacek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#19 mfacek
Member since 2006 • 3000 Posts
A lot of stuff in Fallout 3 has really made my jaw drop. It's refreshing to see a truly open world game, where almost no characters are off limits to kill.
wh1te_m4trix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#20 wh1te_m4trix
Member since 2005 • 698 Posts
Going to the moon in Mass Effect and looking straight up towards earth, Mass Effect was amazing, how the planets varied in the terrain and such.
xvieskimokidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 xvieskimokidd
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Playing World of Warcraft's Death Knight campaign. For Wrath of the Lich King (New expansion) they released a hero class, and the first set of quests you recieve blew my mind. You slaughtered an entire town, layed siege to a crusader army, assassinated a high priest... The list goes on.
perry933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 perry933
Member since 2007 • 621 Posts

The beggining of the Final Act in Gears 2 when you see Jacinto Collapsing into the Hollow

Or when you torque bow someone in the Head and it pops there head and sticks the person behind them....Double Kill with Style!

8)

ssc604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ssc604
Member since 2008 • 99 Posts
i jumped off tenpenny tower and didn't die, that was pretty sweet
Avatar image for JannettyTRocker
JannettyTRocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 JannettyTRocker
Member since 2006 • 1160 Posts

There are a few moments that stick out for me.

- The first time I climbed the Agency Tower (think that's what it's called) and then jumped off. Doesn't sound like much, but if you've played the game you'll know what I mean.

- Yesterday, I beat GoW on Hardcore, that was something I felt good about. But that end-boss Raam, coolest boss fight I've seen in a long while. Working on Insane difficulty now. This game use to be so hard for me too. I bought it on launch day, played for a couple hours and never touched it again. This past week I finally got back to playing it, and I'm breezing through the game. Only hard part was that end boss Raam.

- Playing Oblivion for the first time. Just the beautiful world, hours upon hours of stuff to do and explore. Great game overall.

crackpack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#25 crackpack
Member since 2006 • 57 Posts

Probably one of my most recent "cooler" moments in a game was the first time I climbed a view point and pressed Y in Assassins Creed! I really was in awe at how beautiful it was. The game definitely had its flaws but at the end of the day it was graphically brilliant!MsCortana
seconded, very nice graphics.

other highlights would include the saw blade on the gravity gun in half life 2 and scoring some superb goals in fifa 09. nothing beats seeing a gk stretching but not quite getting there.. :)

pwner372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 pwner372
Member since 2007 • 463 Posts
a 2-for-1 headshot on COD 4, Considering that on the screen there was only a tiny bit of the head visible because I was looking through about 2 or 3 windows downrange.