What is the best game of zombies

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Gandel77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Gandel77
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

Of these games which is best for you???

Resident evil

Dead rising

Fallout 3

Leaft 4 dead

Silent hill

craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

Resident evil 5 has zombies? Anyway i would say L4D i prefer the four player co-op and how they are easy to kill but in greater numbers.

K1LLR3175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#3 K1LLR3175
Member since 2006 • 12734 Posts

Resident evil 5 is not really Zombies, but it is a great action title with co-op.

Dead rising is great action title that offers fun and creative ways to kill Zombies in a mall, think Dawn of the Dead video game and the game is dirt cheap now.

L4D is great for 4 player co-op action.

Fallout 3 is only good if you want to dedicate yourself to a massive Rpg. and Zombies are not the big thing about the game.

I say choose between L4D and Dead Rising.

lolnades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 lolnades
Member since 2008 • 576 Posts

tough choice between dead rising and l4d.

i'd go with dead rising for overall originality

and l4d for replay value

venomdeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 venomdeo
Member since 2003 • 615 Posts

Dead rising is cool but Left 4 Dead all the way CO-OP is freaking addicting as heck.

spencer_119

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 spencer_119
Member since 2004 • 1027 Posts

left 4 dead just how fast the zombies move

Midders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Midders
Member since 2008 • 240 Posts

Wow, this is even worse.

Fallout 3!?

REALLY!?

saiyanlarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 saiyanlarry
Member since 2003 • 548 Posts
Hahahaha yea I never knew Fallout 3 was a "zombie game." You learn something new every day......
Gandel77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 Gandel77
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

sorry i never play fallout 3 i thought there would be zombies

Midders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Midders

Gandel77

There are zombies in it, but they are far from the focus of the game itself, it's an open-world sci-fi RPG.

Calling Fallout 3 a zombie game 'cause it has zombies in it would be like calling the LOTR series a horror series because it has ghosts in it.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#13 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
what do u classify as zombies? cause i think the enemies in dead rising, left 4 dead and resident evil were more 'infected' than zombies. cause im pretty sure they were all that way due to a disease/infection
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 craigalan23

what do u classify as zombies? cause i think the enemies in dead rising, left 4 dead and resident evil were more 'infected' than zombies. cause im pretty sure they were all that way due to a disease/infectionchaoscougar1

People infected by a virus rather than a parasite. Unlike in RE5 if you got bit or scratched you would become infected rather than someone sticking one of those parasites in you. Though as i remember in Dead Rising there were also parasites but i do not think that everyone had one in them it was called a queen or something like that. Not to mention in RE5 they could think and use weapons rather than stumble around brainless basically.

Edit: Though if the parasite would make them brainless creatures that wanted to eat humans and brains then i would consider them zombies as long as they couldn't think.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 chaoscougar1

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]what do u classify as zombies? cause i think the enemies in dead rising, left 4 dead and resident evil were more 'infected' than zombies. cause im pretty sure they were all that way due to a disease/infectioncraigalan23

People infected by a virus rather than a parasite. Unlike in RE5 if you got bit or scratched you would become infected rather than someone sticking one of those parasites in you. Though as i remember in Dead Rising there were also parasites but i do not think that everyone had one in them it was called a queen or something like that. Not to mention in RE5 they could think and use weapons rather than stumble around brainless basically.

Edit: Though if the parasite would make them brainless creatures that wanted to eat humans and brains then i would consider them zombies as long as they couldn't think.

then there is the whole problem of 'special infected' in left 4 dead...where do they come in?:P

craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 craigalan23

then there is the hole problem of 'special infected' in left 4 dead...where do they come in?:Pchaoscougar1

Ah you got me :P. I guess i am just into zombies a little too much for my own good :P. I will admit to being zombie bias and still loving the good ol' slow dumb zombies.

Bumzur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Bumzur
Member since 2009 • 560 Posts
Left 4 Dead is the best game I've played with Zombies.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 chaoscougar1

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]

then there is the hole problem of 'special infected' in left 4 dead...where do they come in?:Pcraigalan23

Ah you got me :P. I guess i am just into zombies a little too much for my own good :P. I will admit to being zombie bias and still loving the good ol' slow dumb zombies.

they are a lot more fun to mow down and just have fun with
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 craigalan23

they are a lot more fun to mow down and just have fun withchaoscougar1

I agree they are easy to kill but headshotting them and killing them in large numbers would be difficult. I really want a slower paced game like this. Four player co-op that focuses on getting supplies and lasting an ever increasing number or zombies. I bet L4D will have a mod like this and that will probably push me to buy the PC version.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 chaoscougar1

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]

they are a lot more fun to mow down and just have fun withcraigalan23

I agree they are easy to kill but headshotting them and killing them in large numbers would be difficult. I really want a slower paced game like this. Four player co-op that focuses on getting supplies and lasting an ever increasing number or zombies. I bet L4D will have a mod like this and that will probably push me to buy the PC version.

so pretty much L4D survivor mode with RE's non weapon wielding slow zombies? agreed that would be a tonne of fun, but there would definately need to be a couple thousand zombies to actually pose a challenge
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 craigalan23

so pretty much L4D survivor mode with RE's non weapon wielding slow zombies? agreed that would be a tonne of fun, but there would definately need to be a couple thousand zombies to actually pose a challengechaoscougar1

Exactly but more realistic buildings also. Not the usual few hits on a door and it goes flying like the ability to barricade and reinforce it. I remember a game kind of like this that got cancelled. It sounded so amazing i really hope a developer would make this someday. Also yes a huge amount of them because otherwise it would be far too easy.

NeonNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

#22 NeonNinja
Member since 2005 • 17318 Posts

[QUOTE="Gandel77"]

saiyanlarry

LMAO! Way to start a topic in a forum about games you know nothing about. This means you have never read a single preview OR review on Fallout 3. Which would lead me to assume you've never played or read up on any of these games. Which means you are a complete idiot and should go play all these games and form your own thoughts and opinions on all of them. You expect everyone else to play them and report back to you? Any gamer who thinks they can read other gamers' opinions on games and feel like they know anything about them themselves IS NOT A GAMER. GO DIE. THXBAI.

You really need to chill out, man. No offense, but you're not exactly a cool guy.

EDIT- To answer the question he's asking, I'd say Left 4 Dead. 4 player co-op against wave after wave of zombies is good, brutal fun.

jose_miguel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23 jose_miguel
Member since 2006 • 242 Posts

Well, I had a lot of fun with L4D and dead rising, but rigth now, I have to say plants vs zombies is the best zombie game, I cant stop playing it xD, but it will only last for a couple of weeks.......

Midders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Midders

[QUOTE="Gandel77"]

saiyanlarry

LMAO! Way to start a topic in a forum about games you know nothing about. This means you have never read a single preview OR review on Fallout 3. Which would lead me to assume you've never played or read up on any of these games. Which means you are a complete idiot and should go play all these games and form your own thoughts and opinions on all of them. You expect everyone else to play them and report back to you? Any gamer who thinks they can read other gamers' opinions on games and feel like they know anything about them themselves IS NOT A GAMER. GO DIE. THXBAI.

Really, I wouldn't be commenting on other people being idiots when you use that stupid bs like "Thxbai" and all that. You sound like an f-ing douchebag. No-one thinks you're being trendy or cool by doing it. I swear, you must be the millionth person I've told this to.