What games multiplayer do you like more?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

idill23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 idill23
Member since 2004 • 1135 Posts

What do you think?

At first i thought it was MW3 but after spending some time withBattlefield 3 i would have to go with that.

driftingsilvia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 driftingsilvia
Member since 2005 • 4089 Posts

I'm getting BF3 on Black Friday. So since I haven't played it yet, I'll have to say MW3.

SavageKantus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 SavageKantus
Member since 2011 • 84 Posts
I like both but Battlefield is more funner.
k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

both great games but i prefer close corners and fast combat. With this being mosted balance and rid of the OP/lame perks, shotguns not shooting a mile makes it even better

MathMattS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#5 MathMattS
Member since 2009 • 4012 Posts

I like BF3's multiplayer better, but MW3 has the better campaign.

YoungSinatra25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 YoungSinatra25
Member since 2009 • 4314 Posts

I favor Battlefield.

IIJuggaNottII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 IIJuggaNottII
Member since 2008 • 1907 Posts

Both are really good. I believe it really depends on what kind of gamer you are. If you are a simulation type of gamer then you will like BF3 better than MW3. This year I really enjoy BF3 because it has a great deal of depth and I enjoy the pace. I like the teamwork and the fact that you don't have to be a Shark to have fun. You can take it to the air--use a tank--chopper etc. Then the weapons can be used in their correct purposes. A rocket can be used in more than one way in BF3. I enjoy the destructable enviornments and the gameplay. 19 attachments on most of the main weapons and the leveling system is fun and rewarding too. MW3 is just fast paced superman on crack. It's totally fun, but the small things that are wrong with it has only been tweeked a bit. Not fixed. With all that though all of the Modern Warfare games are fun so it's not hard to see how and why they ARE successful. Both are good but if I had to go with one it would be BF3.

Fifa 12 if I had to pick ANY games multiplayer. LOL

FaithfulBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 FaithfulBro
Member since 2011 • 119 Posts

I've never really liked either of these games. When I want multiplayer, I always go to Halo.

Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 Gen007
Member since 2006 • 11006 Posts

ive been enjoying BF3 quite a bit where as MW3 has been quite disapointing.

nightshadow137

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 nightshadow137
Member since 2011 • 75 Posts
i like both
sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#11 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

I hate both.

Dexter-010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12 Dexter-010
Member since 2011 • 494 Posts
I voted for BF3, but I'll get both.
firefox59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 firefox59
Member since 2005 • 4530 Posts

ive been enjoying BF3 quite a bit where as MW3 has been quite disapointing.

Gen007
This. Short, sweet and true.
TimAwsomDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TimAwsomDude
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
BF3, Modern Warfail 3 has been a letdown :/
Ghost_702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Ghost_702
Member since 2006 • 7405 Posts
Battlefield 3. That's the first Battlefield game I've ever played and I love it. I always thought MW3 would be better, but it's been kind of a letdown (i.e. maps too packed, die to quickly in normal gametypes, etc.).
shaunchgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 shaunchgo
Member since 2006 • 4605 Posts
I'm enjoying both...
Avatar image for insane_metalist
insane_metalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#17 insane_metalist
Member since 2006 • 7797 Posts

"personally" to me BF3 is garbage.

love the MW3 though. but it's just me.

Avatar image for HilbillyRokstar
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 HilbillyRokstar
Member since 2007 • 3236 Posts

insane_metalist

What, exactly, makes BF3 "garbage"? In your opinion. That's a pretty harsh statement without anything to back it up. It makes you sound like either you haven't played it, or have played it very little. Hmmm.

HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 HilbillyRokstar

[QUOTE="insane_metalist"]

HilbillyRokstar

What, exactly, makes BF3 "garbage"? In your opinion. That's a pretty harsh statement without anything to back it up. It makes you sound like either you haven't played it, or have played it very little. Hmmm.

BUSTED . .your XBL profile says you have NEVER PLAYED A BATTLEFIELD GAME OF ANY KIND. BTW, demos and betas don't count, because they are NOT a reflection of the final build. :lol:

firefox59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 firefox59

[QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"]

HilbillyRokstar

BUSTED . .your XBL profile says you have NEVER PLAYED A BATTLEFIELD GAME OF ANY KIND. BTW, demos and betas don't count, because they are NOT a reflection of the final build. :lol:

Lol. You guys need to be careful what you say about Battlefield with Hillbilly and elpooz around cause they'll call you out on this stuff.
Darksonic666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#21 Darksonic666
Member since 2009 • 3482 Posts
Haven't played battlefield 3 but so far Modern warfare 3's is kind of fun but I really prefer Halo's Multiplayer over the rest as far as verses games go
Avatar image for deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e
deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e
Member since 2006 • 6013 Posts

I like both but Battlefield is more funner.SavageKantus

More funner?

Anyway, I haven't played BF3 so I cannot say if I like it or not, I have played MW3 adn while it is kinda fun, I still prefer MW2 over it.

insane_metalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 insane_metalist

[QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"]What, exactly, makes BF3 "garbage"? In your opinion. That's a pretty harsh statement without anything to back it up. It makes you sound like either you haven't played it, or have played it very little. Hmmm.

firefox59

Lol. You guys need to be careful what you say about Battlefield with Hillbilly and elpooz around cause they'll call you out on this stuff.

So just because i haven't played it on my profile means i didn't play it? My friend owns it and i played good 3 hours or so. I'm just used to MW. The gameplay feels different to me and not in a good way.

HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 HilbillyRokstar

[QUOTE="firefox59"][QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"]BUSTED . .your XBL profile says you have NEVER PLAYED A BATTLEFIELD GAME OF ANY KIND. BTW, demos and betas don't count, because they are NOT a reflection of the final build. :lol:

insane_metalist

So just because i haven't played it on my profile means i didn't play it? My friend owns it and i played good 3 hours or so. I'm just used to MW. The gameplay feels different to me and not in a good way.

3 hours is not enough time to get a feel for the game (esp. for someone that has NEVER played any BF before). I don't know how much you really played it, my point is it takes a while to find out whether or not you really have a taste for it. My son said the same thing for the first couple of hrs {or more) and now he likes the hell out of it.

HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 HilbillyRokstar
Plus you REALLY need people to play it with that know how to communicate and work as a team. That alone would be pretty hard to find in 2-3 hrs, unless you already are friends with those people.
firefox59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 firefox59

[QUOTE="firefox59"][QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"]BUSTED . .your XBL profile says you have NEVER PLAYED A BATTLEFIELD GAME OF ANY KIND. BTW, demos and betas don't count, because they are NOT a reflection of the final build. :lol:

insane_metalist

You can't play any MP online shooter for less than mabe 6-7 hours minumum, just because of the maps. You are going to get killed the first time you play any map just cause you don't know where all the spots are, for camping, sniping, choke points etc. You have to play a map 2-3 times just to get used to it. But for Battlefield it's an entirely different animal. You run and gun lonewolf style and you'll go 6 k / 14 d everytime.
insane_metalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 insane_metalist

[QUOTE="firefox59"] Lol. You guys need to be careful what you say about Battlefield with Hillbilly and elpooz around cause they'll call you out on this stuff.HilbillyRokstar

3 hours is not enough time to get a feel for the game (esp. for someone that has NEVER played any BF before). I don't know how much you really played it, my point is it takes a while to find out whether or not you really have a taste for it. My son said the same thing for the first couple of hrs {or more) and now he likes the hell out of it.

It's okay i don't have much time for games right now. Maybe i'll buy it when the price drops.

hkymike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#28 hkymike
Member since 2003 • 2425 Posts
I enjoy both
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 HilbillyRokstar

[QUOTE="insane_metalist"]So just because i haven't played it on my profile means i didn't play it? My friend owns it and i played good 3 hours or so. I'm just used to MW. The gameplay feels different to me and not in a good way.

insane_metalist

It's okay i don't have much time for games right now. Maybe i'll buy it when the price drops.

I just don't want anyone to dismiss it too early, It's an amazing game. Far from perfect, but still very very good.
brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#30 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6089 Posts

I liked CoD:MW3 better,but I like Battlefield too.

TheBlizz87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 TheBlizz87
Member since 2011 • 146 Posts

Modern Warfare 3 is kinda garbage. The maps suck, the hit detetction sucks, the respawn system sucks. On top of that camping (spawn camping and corner camping) is at a all time high in both core and hardcore playlist. It almost makes mp unplayable at times. I plan to get BF3 on my ps3 tommorrow (Black Friday). I liked the BF 3 beta so I hope the game lives up to the hype.

HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 HilbillyRokstar

Modern Warfare 3 is kinda garbage. The maps suck, the hit detetction sucks, the respawn system sucks. On top of that camping (spawn camping and corner camping) is at a all time high in both core and hardcore playlist. It almost makes mp unplayable at times. I plan to get BF3 on my ps3 tommorrow (Black Friday). I liked the BF 3 beta so I hope the game lives up to the hype.

TheBlizz87
The game is prolly 3-5 times better than the beta. There's reason that on G4 and IGN (and everywhere else) it DESTROYED MW2 in player opinion polls.
01706_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 01706_123
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

gears of war 3

SquidBiskets78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 SquidBiskets78
Member since 2011 • 197 Posts

[QUOTE="SavageKantus"]I like both but Battlefield is more funner._TheJoker_

More funner?

Anyway, I haven't played BF3 so I cannot say if I like it or not, I have played MW3 adn while it is kinda fun, I still prefer MW2 over it.

MW2... Really? That's easily the worst of the entire series. Try playing CoD4, you will like it the best.