What games are you hyped for next year?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by guitarsmash09 (145 posts) -

From my chosen list of games to buy, people might think it is a bad list (From some of the games).

1. Dead Island: Riptide (I came into low expectations when it came out, and i did not see the trailer to the original game, which cause the hate)

2. DmC (I am not really excited for it, as it looks as if everything in it has been done before, and Dante's new look is lame. But ill give it a shot)

3. GTA V

4. Deadpool: The Game

5. Far Cry 3

6. South Park: The Game

#2 Posted by maaatter (37 posts) -

GTA V.

#3 Posted by Primordialous (1313 posts) -

For the record, Far Cry 3 comes out this year. December 4th.

The only one I really am looking forward to is GTA V.

#4 Posted by mjf249 (3000 posts) -
GTA V, DMC, and GoW: Judgement
#5 Posted by boredom_kills (190 posts) -

Aliens: Colonial Marines, Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider. Maybe GTAV (wasn't a fan of 4... so mixed feelings). That's about it for the moment, actually. Still, it'll give me time to catch up!

#6 Posted by RageQuitter69 (1366 posts) -
  • Grand Theft Auto V
  • The Last of Us
  • Tomb Raider
  • Bioshock Infintie (the first two games passed me by but this one has got me intrested)
  • Watch Dogs
  • Saints Row 4

The latter two will be the most underrated games of 2013 just because of their genre's due to ignorant and narrow minded game critics.

#7 Posted by skooks (1411 posts) -
  • Grand Theft Auto V
  • The Last of Us
  • Tomb Raider
  • Bioshock Infintie (the first two games passed me by but this one has got me intrested)
  • Watch Dogs
  • Saints Row 4

The latter two will be the most underrated games of 2013 just because of their genre's due to ignorant and narrow minded game critics.

RageQuitter69
Uh, what? Can you back that up? What a silly thing to say. For starters it's not like Saints Row: The Third bombed, so why on earth would the fourth be treated differently? Anyway. I'm hyped for: Grand Theft Auto V Bioshock Infinite Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Aliens: Colonial Marines Dead Space 3
#8 Posted by CTR360 (8363 posts) -
for 360 crysis 3 gow judgement bioshock infinite GTA V metro last light remember me GRID2 final 13-3 MGS GZ for ps3 GTA V crysis 3 last of us tomb raider aliens colonial marines beyond two souls ni no kuni dead space 3 gow ascencion tales of Xillia castlevania LOS2 MGS GZ final 13-3 yakuza 5
#9 Posted by RageQuitter69 (1366 posts) -
[QUOTE="RageQuitter69"]
  • Grand Theft Auto V
  • The Last of Us
  • Tomb Raider
  • Watch Dogs
  • Saints Row 4

skooks
Uh, what? Can you back that up? What a silly thing to say. For starters it's not like Saints Row: The Third bombed, so why on earth would the fourth be treated differently? Anyway. I'm hyped for: Grand Theft Auto V Bioshock Infinite Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Aliens: Colonial Marines Dead Space 3

Yest I can back that up, evidence being the critical reception of every other open city game with cars and guns that isn't GTA ever made
#10 Posted by sukraj (27226 posts) -

Metro last Night

Tomb Raider

#11 Posted by balfe1990 (6747 posts) -

Yest I can back that up, evidence being the critical reception of every other open city game with cars and guns that isn't GTA ever madeRageQuitter69

#12 Posted by RageQuitter69 (1366 posts) -

[QUOTE="RageQuitter69"]Yest I can back that up, evidence being the critical reception of every other open city game with cars and guns that isn't GTA ever madebalfe1990

Those may look like high scores at first glance but they are underrated games when you consider that games like Mass Effect 2 and Metal Gear Solid 4 somehow manage to get 10/10s.
#13 Posted by balfe1990 (6747 posts) -

[QUOTE="balfe1990"]

[QUOTE="RageQuitter69"]Yest I can back that up, evidence being the critical reception of every other open city game with cars and guns that isn't GTA ever madeRageQuitter69

Those may look like high scores at first glance but they are underrated games when you consider that games like Mass Effect 2 and Metal Gear Solid 4 somehow manage to get 10/10s.

I've played 2 of the 3 games I listed and I absolutely agree with the metascore for each. JC2 and Saint's Row 3 were good, great in some areas even, but they certainly did not warrant 10/10s across the board. They had many shortcomings between them. So I think hovering in the low 80s is a fair score for them.

#14 Posted by boredom_kills (190 posts) -

Damn, forgot about Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2! That's DEFINITELY on my list! :cool:

Avatar image for DeadlyRavenKing
#15 Posted by DeadlyRavenKing (41 posts) -
I haven't looked towards next year yet, right now I am focused on something else.
#17 Posted by MercenaryMafia (2917 posts) -
GTA V
#18 Posted by Vari3ty (11111 posts) -

Right now Bioshock Infinite and GTA V. There are other games I'm keeping on eye on but really don't know enough about yet.

#19 Posted by vashkey (33784 posts) -
Bioshock: Infinite, Gears of War: Judgement, Tomb Raider, Dead Space 3, Grand Theft Auto V, Devil May Cry. That's all right off the top of my head.
Avatar image for Cyanide4Suicid3
#20 Posted by Cyanide4Suicid3 (733 posts) -
Im pretty sure Far Cry 3 comes out in December... Im excited for Grand Theft Auto 5 and Aliens: Colonial Marines.
#21 Posted by Auron_X2099 (3370 posts) -

Grand Theft Auto 5.

#22 Posted by Doomminion (42 posts) -

Bioshock infinite songbird edition pre-ordered,Tomb Raider,Aliens Limited,The Last of us,Dead Space 3,Deadpool,Dead Island Riptide,GOW:Judgement,Fuse have to see what else comes out next year as of right now these are day 1's for me

#23 Posted by Pffrbt (6612 posts) -

Bayonetta 2, Metal Gear Rising.

#24 Posted by wizdom (10109 posts) -
Total War Rome 2 Company of Heroes 2 Bioshock Infinite Tomb Raider Last of Us Watch Dogs Stars Wars 1313 Grand Theft Auto 5 Splinter Cell Blacklist These are my current top 10 in no order, but it could change though.