What game should I buy next?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mwokozi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mwokozi
Member since 2008 • 30 Posts

So, I recently got some more money in the bank, and I was wondering what should the next game be that I buy? More recently released games. I am thinking about either Fable 2, Far Cry 2, or Fallout 3. I am a huge stickler on a good story so I am not sure that Far Cry 2 will be beneficial, ya know? So it is most likely between Fallout 3 (I live in D.C. haha) or Fable 2.

Please help me decide, ugh.

saiyanlarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 saiyanlarry
Member since 2003 • 548 Posts
Buy Sneak King. Best storyline ever. But seriously you want us to tell you what to buy? It's your money dude make up your own mind. If you can't make a decision like that for yourself then get luck making it through the game of LIFE.
Zarden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 Zarden
Member since 2008 • 172 Posts
If you're just trying to pick between Fallout 3 and Fable 2, for me I'd be Fable 2. I honestly I'm not too big into games from the first person view. And even though I never played Oblivion I've heard the two games a strikingly similar (Fallout 3 and Oblivion). For me Fable 2 has a lot of great elements, the graphics are well done, the controls are easy to pick up, the combat has a wonderful flow to it. The major complaint I have is the story line is pretty weak. That being said the game as a whole is very well done. If I were you I'd grab Fable 2 for sure.
princesszelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#4 princesszelda
Member since 2003 • 6869 Posts
Please refer to the 360 Game Recommendation sticky for answers