What game shall I get???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by rozyrobot (25 posts) -
Please can you recommend a game under £30, I don't care if it's arcade. I am thinking of getting Batman Arkham City : GOTY or Skyrim Dragonborn DLC.
#2 Posted by SharkBar (25 posts) -
I always check the bargain bin for games that are old, but have really good single player. Think BioShock or something like that. Otherwise, those older games don't have vibrant multiplayer communities which sucks if that's what the game is all about.
#3 Posted by Blabadon (33030 posts) -
Help us with what genre and any other specifications. While I highly recommend Arkham City, it would be nice to know any other games you've (recently) played so we can help you better.
#4 Posted by rozyrobot (25 posts) -
I never really thought of that. The most expensive game I've seen so far is £2.69. Thanks
#5 Posted by rozyrobot (25 posts) -
I like some shooters. I also like RPGs. I would also like to play some stealth games.
#6 Posted by EvilSelf (3619 posts) -

Deus Ex: Human Revolution is pretty cheap now and ticks the "shooter", the "stealth" AND even some "RPG" genres! It is a great game!

#7 Posted by Blabadon (33030 posts) -
Alright cool, well above all, I was going to recommend Deus Ex: Human Revolution as well, I just had to make sure you hadn't played it. It's usually my answer to most of these "What game should I get?" threads.
#8 Posted by rozyrobot (25 posts) -
I just had to make sure you hadn't played it.Blabadon
No I havent played it but I will now
#9 Posted by rozyrobot (25 posts) -
Can anyone tell me if hitman blood money is worth getting? This video made me want to get it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2uRddpP87E
#10 Posted by cain19822004 (1382 posts) -

YES!!! Hitman: Blood Money is awesome, but if you don't mind waiting a little while, it's being re-released along with HD versions of Hitman 2: Silent Assassin and Hitman: Contracts (not to be confused with the Contracts mode for Hitman: Absolution).

Avatar image for ristactionjakso
#12 Posted by ristactionjakso (6118 posts) -

RPG: Lost Odyssey

Shooter: Rage, Crysis 1, Fear 2 or 3

Arcade: Bastion (download the demo to make sure) or Minecraft.

Arkham City is a really good game too.

#13 Posted by sukraj (27268 posts) -

Doom 3 BFG Edition

#14 Posted by shadow_Metroid (1631 posts) -

Assassin's Creed 1, 2 Brotherhood, and revalations, Devil May Cry Hd collection. Hope that helps. Although I don't care if it does.

#15 Posted by Dexter-010 (494 posts) -
Maybe Gears of War 3?