What does everyone think of Fable 2?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jimmygrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 jimmygrace
Member since 2007 • 2405 Posts
I think it seems alright but its gonna have to be pretty amazing to wow me after Oblivion, and Mass Effect most likely.
timmotool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 timmotool
Member since 2005 • 1761 Posts
I didnt care for the first one, so not all to excited for this one. But things could change, seeing as we dont no too much about it yet.
tribalTox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 tribalTox
Member since 2006 • 803 Posts
Fable 2 is one major reason i got an Xbox360. I enjoyed the first one but it lacked alot of things and i hope they dont half-ass the second one. My excitment for Fable 2 has taken a backseat to Mass Effect, BioShock, and GTA IV. Who knows what other good games will be coming out before Fable 2 hits the shelves.
chineolee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 chineolee
Member since 2004 • 637 Posts
If Molyneux can pull off the combat then it has the potential to be a good game and I'm encouraged by some of the stuff he said in the E3 interview. But we've got at least a year to wait until release. In the meantime, games like Assassins Creed and Splinter Cell 5 seem to be doing some interesting stuff with combat. SC5 seems to be using context-based combat, and I'm sure this trend wiill continue, so its a question of whether Fable 2 will be old news by the time it is released a year form now.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f89ab8e63049
deactivated-5f89ab8e63049

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deactivated-5f89ab8e63049
Member since 2007 • 3182 Posts

I didn't like the fact the first one was so very short. I found it pretty fun though.

Hopefully the next one will build on all the good things of the last one. And last a lot longer too. Maybe we'll see some of it at Leipzig or X07 or anothersuch event.

Midnight_Ice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Midnight_Ice
Member since 2006 • 1581 Posts
I never played the 1st one but the 2nd one is one of the games I want..

Looks gooooood
marolia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#7 marolia
Member since 2004 • 4030 Posts
The game is gonne be awesome.
marsslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 marsslayer
Member since 2006 • 126 Posts
i loved the first and im going to love the second
gizmo12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 gizmo12345
Member since 2006 • 1189 Posts

I think it seems alright but its gonna have to be pretty amazing to wow me after Oblivion, and Mass Effect most likely.jimmygrace

well m8 ur in luck, fable 2 is not going to be in a cartoon like fasion like before, its not gunna be just a few missions and its over its not gunna be only a few towns and only a pub and shop in them its gunna be big. its a lot more roam free than before and its very much like oblivion. theres loads of quests not just a few and game over within a day. you get a hound and a wife or husband because its both sex's and u can be gay if you want and have kids. houses are going to be a lot more detailed, when i saw the screens its a lot like oblivion. theres going to be church to goa nd confess etc. its just a lot more roam free than before id say a lot like oblivion. they havent given away anything about the storyline yet but theyve told us this.

p.s timmotool you say you didnt care about the 1st one. your right things can change basically its not even fable anymore theyve scrapped everything and restarted

Fredrick2003x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Fredrick2003x
Member since 2005 • 2056 Posts

We can't say anything for certain until the game comes out.

I never made it very far in Fable however.

kieran88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 kieran88
Member since 2004 • 2273 Posts
I think it's built on lies and the tears of children.
gizmo12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 gizmo12345

We can't say anything for certain until the game comes out.

I never made it very far in Fable however.

Fredrick2003x

ur right about we cant say anythig until it comes out but i have read some stuff and they have admitted the things i have listed its quite interesting you should research it

btw how come u nvr got far in fable i completed it 12 times i loved it so much lol what bit was u stuck at ?

Jam_FDUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Jam_FDUK
Member since 2005 • 904 Posts
Never played Fable, but heard about its amazing repuation. Definately excited about Fable 2.
Ghost_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#14 Ghost_Warrior
Member since 2003 • 9002 Posts
If Molyneux holds up to his word this time, Fable 2 could be the revolutionary title they were hoping for in Fable. Fable was a great game but didn't deliver on all its promising which is why its considered a major disappointment by some. From what Molyneux has showed us Fable 2 could be one the best rpgs of 2008 alongside Mass Effect 2. In fact, I think it will be one of the best games of the year.
Warlock89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Warlock89
Member since 2005 • 2200 Posts
Fable was an amazing game. I still play it and love it far more than Oblivion thats for sure. Its right below KOTOR on my fav RPG's. Fable 2 is going to be amazing. I really hope it has Coop online though. Or at least System link for crying out loud. Either way its going to be purchased by me on the day it comes out.
Warlock89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Warlock89
Member since 2005 • 2200 Posts
Sorry to double post. But for the poeple who've said they've never played Fable 1 and are looking forward to Fable 2, so people are crazy lol. Fable 1 is a must play for the 1st Xbox, and I'd still recommend it to anyone. Lots of action and RPG elements in it. Amazing story about the life of a boy who you grown into a Hero weather good or evil. It's really short though, lol.
cmts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 cmts
Member since 2006 • 33 Posts
fable 2 is gonna be sweet.... fable 1 is an altime fave for original xbox... but mass effect looks better
gizmo12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 gizmo12345

Sorry to double post. But for the poeple who've said they've never played Fable 1 and are looking forward to Fable 2, so people are crazy lol. Fable 1 is a must play for the 1st Xbox, and I'd still recommend it to anyone. Lots of action and RPG elements in it. Amazing story about the life of a boy who you grown into a Hero weather good or evil. It's really short though, lol.Warlock89

i agree its a must play but if u get fable 1 just so u can see if u think fable 2 is gunna be good dont be put off molyneux has made this one so different

q8hr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#19 q8hr
Member since 2004 • 5354 Posts
I'm looking forward to it. I liked Fable 1 so theres no reason I shouldent like Fable 2.