What do you want from Microsoft this E3?

• 70 results
#51 Posted by I_P_Daily (11398 posts) -

@kat_chup said:

I want something that fills the gap in my expectations left by Scalebound. I am sensing 2 to 3 new IPs or revival of old games. A proper Fable rpg announcement will be awesome. Alan Wake 2 will make me scream in exciting, though there's small chance of that happening. Apart from that a 3d platformer since we are already getting Ori and the Will of the Wisps. And like every year I wish to see Jade Empire 2.

I would love to see a Jade Empire 2, but the team that was at Bioware that made the game have left the company unfortunately :(

I would love to see an Alan Wake 2 but I don't see that happening either.

#52 Posted by I_P_Daily (11398 posts) -

@robert_sparkes said:

There are some good jspg's from the original Xbox I would like another blue dragon but doubt very much that will ever happen. Realistic expectations I would love a perfect dark in the 3rd person rumours the new studio under Gallagher are doing great it.

I don't get the love for Perfect Dark, maybe its just me but I didn't like that game at all.

#53 Posted by I_P_Daily (11398 posts) -

I just had a thought, wouldn't it be a total surprise if at E3 MS announced that Playgrounds new studio was working on Scalebound, that would blow everyone's mind.

#54 Posted by robert_sparkes (2914 posts) -

Would scalebound still have all the hype after all the news coming out recently.

#55 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (18682 posts) -

@i_p_daily said:

I just had a thought, wouldn't it be a total surprise if at E3 MS announced that Playgrounds new studio was working on Scalebound, that would blow everyone's mind.

A more Westernised Scalebound would be awesome!

But Playgrounds' game is almost certainly Fable.

#56 Posted by robert_sparkes (2914 posts) -

I'm getting bored of all the rumours and speculation. I just want it to start so we can finally see what we have to look forward to. I'm hoping they talk about the new studio and what they have in mind. Most of all halo needs to be shown in some capacity. 🤞

#57 Posted by I_P_Daily (11398 posts) -

@robert_sparkes said:

Would scalebound still have all the hype after all the news coming out recently.

Of course it would, it would be the biggest news at E3 and generate plenty of buzz.

#58 Edited by I_P_Daily (11398 posts) -

@hrt_rulz01 said:
@i_p_daily said:

A more Westernised Scalebound would be awesome!

But Playgrounds' game is almost certainly Fable.

It most likely is, but it would be a shocker if it was Scalebound.

#59 Posted by Lach0121 (11391 posts) -

New IPs

The usual Halo/Gears/Forza Horizon etc.

Crackdown 3

But I also want some revivals of older games, even sequels. Alan Wake 2, Lost Odyssey 2, Chrome Hounds 2

Reboot of Perfect Dark would be cool, as mentioned earlier in this thread.

#61 Posted by I_P_Daily (11398 posts) -

Less than 48hrs away from the conference, it better be good MS as i'm getting up at 4am to watch it.

#62 Edited by hrt_rulz01 (18682 posts) -

@i_p_daily said:

Less than 48hrs away from the conference, it better be good MS as i'm getting up at 4am to watch it.

4am? You're in NSW aren't you? Starts at 6am.

#63 Posted by DaVillain- (36003 posts) -

I like to see more on Ashen, and Crackdown 3 gameplay for the most parts.

#64 Edited by hrt_rulz01 (18682 posts) -

Well, MS hit it out of the park... simple as that. Brilliant conference.

#65 Posted by brimmul777 (4029 posts) -

@hrt_rulz01 said:

Well, MS hit it out of the park... simple as that. Brilliant conference.

Agreed.Much better E3 this year then last year,in my opinion.

#66 Posted by I_P_Daily (11398 posts) -

@hrt_rulz01 said:
@i_p_daily said:

Yeah I got my F1 & E3 times mixed up lol.

#67 Posted by I_P_Daily (11398 posts) -

I liked the conference, but I felt it needed a bit more, and the fact that they have Coalition working on 3 Gears games is ridiculous in a bad way.

Hopefully Phil keeps his word when he announced the new studios created/bought by MS when he said they will have creative freedom. Maybe MS should look into giving the Coalition creative freedom to create something other than Gears.

We didn't see Playgrounds new game, or who is making the new Battletoads game.

Disappointed that they didn't scrap Play Anywhere though :(

#68 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (18682 posts) -

@i_p_daily said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@i_p_daily said:

Lol yeah... I watched the race before it started too.

#69 Posted by I_P_Daily (11398 posts) -

@hrt_rulz01 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@i_p_daily said:

Lol yeah... I watched the race before it started too.

For a Canadian Grand Prix it was a boring affair, luckily MS's conference was good.

#70 Edited by Alucard_Prime (10086 posts) -

Loved it overall, to be honest I was busy recently and hadn't really thought much about E3, but I'm really blown away by Forza Horizon 4. I wonder if I will have time to play much else when FH4 and RDR2 hits. It would have been nice of them to announce 1 new game/IP and show us more from Halo Infinity, I also wanted a release date on Ori 2....but the news of the new studios kind of made up for that, all of the new studios look great and I am a big fan of many of their past games already.