what do you guys think about the new Ghostbuster's game?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

WMDfreeman99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 WMDfreeman99
Member since 2007 • 1874 Posts
I was just reading the new game informer and i was really impressed with how this game looks. your thoughts
triplem84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 triplem84
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
I'm really looking forward to it. I don't know too many details about it, but I have seen the screen shots and it looks like you might be able to play the two previous movies in the same game. Hopefully they will have content from the new movie as well. The game looks great and I am hoping that it has a multiplayer co-op feature with up to 4 players. Overall, Im stoked that the Ghostbusters are making a return in both games and movies.
Avatar image for FunkyHeadHunter
FunkyHeadHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 FunkyHeadHunter
Member since 2007 • 1758 Posts

I'm really looking forward to it. I don't know too many details about it, but I have seen the screen shots and it looks like you might be able to play the two previous movies in the same game. Hopefully they will have content from the new movie as well. The game looks great and I am hoping that it has a multiplayer co-op feature with up to 4 players. Overall, Im stoked that the Ghostbusters are making a return in both games and movies.triplem84

Ghostbusters the movie is a rumour last I heard. The original cast is having problems getting together "personal reasons". The game I thought was put off, but maybe not.

Avatar image for videogameking33
videogameking33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 videogameking33
Member since 2004 • 245 Posts
Just got my GI today, yet to read the article but by looking at the pics it looks awesome, can't wait to play it.
seriousgamer20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 seriousgamer20
Member since 2007 • 38 Posts
its silly and ridicolous 2 me nobody i know will even think about getting that game