What are the rarest cars in GTA?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jemima4evr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Jemima4evr
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Can someone post a list of the rarest cars in GTA and where/how to find them?
kfjl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 kfjl
Member since 2004 • 2469 Posts

Police cars and taxi cabs, I never see them anywhere

j/k :D I think the one I've seen the least is the ice cream truck; my time right now is at 70+ hours played and I think I've only seen one or two.

Jemima4evr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Jemima4evr
I've seen it everytime by Packie's house, but only there
Mau-Justice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Mau-Justice
Member since 2008 • 4907 Posts

Infernus
Super GT
Sultan

The lineup of cars in GTA4 is horrible.

smithsmith07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 smithsmith07
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
You can find a turismo by firefly island next to the house where you do missions for Faust or whatever his name is.
cheames748

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 cheames748
Member since 2007 • 667 Posts
the lamborghini you get off of bernie after you finish his missions.
Mau-Justice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Mau-Justice

You can find a turismo by firefly island next to the house where you do missions for Faust or whatever his name is.smithsmith07

That's far from rare...but it is the Ferrari. It's on the first Island and it always respawns there. It's at the very bottom right where you went for missions with Faustin. It's outside of his Garage.

cheames748

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 cheames748

[QUOTE="smithsmith07"]You can find a turismo by firefly island next to the house where you do missions for Faust or whatever his name is.Mau-Justice

That's far from rare...but it is the Ferrari. It's on the first Island and it always respawns there. It's at the very bottom right where you went for missions with Faustin. It's outside of his Garage.

you sounded like you were correcting him, but you just said exactly the same thing.
Mau-Justice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Mau-Justice

When you say rare I'm thinking the Hearse or the Ice Cream truck. Not just some car that always spawns in the same spot.

PRKiNG45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 PRKiNG45
Member since 2008 • 318 Posts

the lamborghini you get off of bernie after you finish his missions.cheames748

I lost mine :(

I kept failing the last mission so when I went to go attempt it, I took my Infernus to cruise over there and it just so happens that I beat the game on that try.

Now the only way I think I can get it back is by getting the cars from Stevie, and when he asks for an Infernus i'll just keep it for myself. Other than that I have never seen one, even when I drove mine. (For those that never noticed, when you drive a car you see more. Either people drive them or they are one of the parked cars)

VD_Demon-101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 VD_Demon-101
Member since 2005 • 3186 Posts

That yellow and black street racer car

Mau-Justice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Mau-Justice
[QUOTE="Mau-Justice"]

[QUOTE="smithsmith07"]You can find a turismo by firefly island next to the house where you do missions for Faust or whatever his name is.cheames748

you sounded like you were correcting him, but you just said exactly the same thing.

Well I don't consider that car rare, if the TC does, I just gave him more info on where to get it. What's wrong with that?

JohnnyDrama8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 JohnnyDrama8
Member since 2007 • 136 Posts
Id have to say the Ice Cream truck like somebody said. Also I have been playing for 37 hours and just saw like 3 armored trucks. Also that F8-80 isnt that common.
GSU28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 GSU28
Member since 2007 • 1608 Posts
The Comet and the Sultan. I rarely see them at all, the Super GT I see from time to time. It's probably my favorite car in the game, which stems from my fanatic devotion to all things Aston Martin.
BMI_2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 BMI_2005
Member since 2005 • 123 Posts
i find the Super GT, Sultan RS ( only one place i know can be seen North Alderny behind a garage ) Sabre GT pretty hard to find
joey101010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 joey101010
Member since 2003 • 7521 Posts
The Futo GT is probably hands down the rarest car in the game. I saw a couple once and was too stupid to take them then, and never seen it again.
cheames748

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 cheames748
[QUOTE="cheames748"][QUOTE="Mau-Justice"]

[QUOTE="smithsmith07"]You can find a turismo by firefly island next to the house where you do missions for Faust or whatever his name is.Mau-Justice

Well I don't consider that car rare, if the TC does, I just gave him more info on where to get it. What's wrong with that?

nothing, but the fact that you quoted a guy then said the exact same thing as him just seems a little pointless.
gensigns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 gensigns
Member since 2007 • 1495 Posts

none of them are rare, because as soon as you drive one you see 4974946 of them in different colors within the first couple blocks...

dxy592

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 dxy592
Member since 2006 • 1505 Posts
The FIB Buffalo, the Sanchez, and the racing cars are rarer than the others, but none of the vehicles are truly rare. They are just concentrated in different areas of the map. Another thing I noticed is that non-police NPCs in Alderney will jack cars, open fire on you, or pull you out of your vehicle if you fire your weapons. But this doesn't happen on the other islands, at least for me. Has anybody seen a police chase a suspect on foot? It's pretty funny. Also, seeing cars that have been pulled over for DUIs.
lumeiwan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20 lumeiwan
Member since 2004 • 611 Posts

none of them are rare, because as soon as you drive one you see 4974946 of them in different colors within the first couple blocks...

gensigns

This doesn't really happen for the Infernus.

And for those whose talking about where to get turismo. On the 2nd island, beside the perseus shop in the middle.There are tonnes of turismos for you to choose from.

Jemima4evr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Jemima4evr
I was able to find a Corvette in Manhattan (or w.e its called in the game). I havent seen one since so im guessing its pretty rare. Also, for a fun fact, I was able to put a heliocopter in my parking space (and it saves there).
klaintyazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 klaintyazz
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

When we're talking about cars I've got a question...

Are there any way to pimp my ride? Like in San Andreas? Would be great!

holhardy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23 holhardy
Member since 2003 • 775 Posts
supergt, infernus, comet (aston martin, Lambo, Porsche) but once you get one they are everywhere. i hate that about gta the car you drive you see 14 of them.
bigbon_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 bigbon_basic
Member since 2003 • 1573 Posts
Is there any storage garages in this game, where i can store my cars?
BMI_2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 BMI_2005
Member since 2005 • 123 Posts
Is there any storage garages in this game, where i can store my cars?bigbon_basic
in front of your safe houses you will see a yellow box on the street park your cars in there and thats your garage
Nikodemus87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#26 Nikodemus87
Member since 2007 • 27 Posts
That Comet that you get of Brucie should be called "rare" since i have only seen the one you get from him, no other
Jemima4evr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Jemima4evr

I just found the complete list that answers my original question.

http://grandtheftauto.ign.com/wiki/GTA_IV_Vehicles

That site has all the vehicles in the game with their location

Mau-Justice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Mau-Justice
[QUOTE="Mau-Justice"][QUOTE="cheames748"][QUOTE="Mau-Justice"]

[QUOTE="smithsmith07"]You can find a turismo by firefly island next to the house where you do missions for Faust or whatever his name is.cheames748

nothing, but the fact that you quoted a guy then said the exact same thing as him just seems a little pointless.

You want pointless? You've posted 2-3 times in this thread, all off topic with nothing to add to the discussion. He gave vague directions to the car, I explained in a little more detail.

Mau-Justice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Mau-Justice

When we're talking about cars I've got a question...

Are there any way to pimp my ride? Like in San Andreas? Would be great!

klaintyazz

Nope, customization options in GTA4 are pathetic. Clothes/Cars/Weapons...it's very shallow. Other than a 1 color paintjob (Unless you find a car already striped) that's all the options you get.

juicenpancakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30 juicenpancakes
Member since 2006 • 700 Posts
obviously the jamaican hummer you get from little jacob. you only get it once, and some might not even get it. i wrecked it already and now its gone forever...
Mau-Justice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Mau-Justice

obviously the jamaican hummer you get from little jacob. you only get it once, and some might not even get it. i wrecked it already and now its gone forever...juicenpancakes

It's actually the Rasta Huntley, more of an SUV, not really a Hummer. I'm too scared to take it out of my Parking space lol.

cheames748

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 cheames748

[QUOTE="juicenpancakes"]obviously the jamaican hummer you get from little jacob. you only get it once, and some might not even get it. i wrecked it already and now its gone forever...Mau-Justice

It's actually the Rasta Huntley, more of an SUV, not really a Hummer. I'm too scared to take it out of my Parking space lol.

its based off of a Range Rover Sport.
dxy592

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 dxy592
Member since 2006 • 1505 Posts

I was able to find a Corvette in Manhattan (or w.e its called in the game). I havent seen one since so im guessing its pretty rare. Also, for a fun fact, I was able to put a heliocopter in my parking space (and it saves there).Jemima4evr

Me too! I saved the heli from the mission where you chase that guy in the other heli and jacob shoots him with an RPG. I still have the helicopter parked at one of my manhattan safehouses.

terdoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#34 terdoo
Member since 2006 • 5306 Posts
The banshee and the lamborghini.I think iv only used those two 5 or 6 times combined.If not less.
gdizzle4545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 gdizzle4545
Member since 2007 • 109 Posts

the only comets ive seen are when u do bernie's missions and when u get one from brucie but other than that i have never ever seen a comet elsewhere. oh and that gt aston martin.