Werewolves in Skyrim???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Zalcor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Zalcor
Member since 2009 • 100 Posts

Think they're gonna bring them back in Skyrim? In the bloodmoon expansion the setting was pretty similary to the snowy tundras of Skyrim. Please Bethesda, bring them back!!! And really what was more fun, Vamps in Oblivion or Werewolves in Morrowind? Exactly :P

l0ner_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 l0ner_1
Member since 2003 • 353 Posts

Well... Vamps where in Morrowind too! BUT... I don't want to get into another conversation on how Morrowind was better than oblivion... because thats an up hill battle with guys who started with oblivion and then went back to morrowind.

Werewolves would be awesome, and that would be an excellent feature. I think if they added more aspects from Morrowind than they did into Oblivion, that would just be icing on the cake.

Gladestone1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Gladestone1
Member since 2004 • 5695 Posts

As long as they dont do them stupid bat creatures..Man that killed me before the nurf in morrowind..Every second you traveled you got hit with a bat tad annoying..

MikeMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4 MikeMoose
Member since 2005 • 3079 Posts

I heard this too, I think it would be a cool feature

Zalcor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Zalcor
Member since 2009 • 100 Posts

I agree that that Morrowind was better than Oblivion, mainly for me tho it was due to that diversity in the environments. Oblivion was a great game in it's own right however, but damn those Oblivion gates!!!

Agent_Kaliaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#6 Agent_Kaliaver
Member since 2004 • 4722 Posts

I agree that that Morrowind was better than Oblivion, mainly for me tho it was due to that diversity in the environments. Oblivion was a great game in it's own right however, but damn those Oblivion gates!!!

Zalcor
They were fun until you noticed each one was exactly the same.

As long as they dont do them stupid bat creatures..Man that killed me before the nurf in morrowind..Every second you traveled you got hit with a bat tad annoying..

Gladestone1
As long as the dragons aren't like the pterodactyls from Morrowind then I will be happy. Because I hated running for about 3 minutes and never being able to escape combat because somehow one of those damn things was still following me. And I think it would make sense to share some stuff from the Bloodmoon expansion considering where that island was located and how fairly close it was to Skyrim.
cprmauldin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 cprmauldin
Member since 2009 • 1567 Posts

That would not be a bad bit to the game. Though I hope they don't wait and release an expansion just to introduce werewolves.

Avatar image for deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e
deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e
Member since 2006 • 6013 Posts

Werewolves would be cool. And improving the vampires too.

andalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 andalore
Member since 2007 • 2644 Posts

Wereboarswill do for me, Maybe WereGuars this time around?

Cj19_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Cj19_32
Member since 2005 • 662 Posts
You know what would be even better? An Adventure Time mode
Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#11 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts
Werewolves would be badass.
Avatar image for deactivated-589cfb21cbc03
deactivated-589cfb21cbc03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deactivated-589cfb21cbc03
Member since 2009 • 840 Posts

would be cool but wouldn't be as cool as the wereanimals in everquest online adventures. everquest online adventures had werewolves, weregators, werebears, and wererats, and you could become one of the 4 or become a were hunter after doing a certain quest and getting the infection

bigbeebis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 bigbeebis
Member since 2007 • 705 Posts

I hope Bethesda will make vampires more resilient against sunlight.

Avatar image for TimChoiniere199
TimChoiniere199

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TimChoiniere199
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
I think werewolves would be a good addition to the skyrim game play I love Oblivion so if they had Oblivion graphics and game play mixed with werewolves it would be very awesome.
mattykovax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#15 mattykovax
Member since 2004 • 22693 Posts
I would rather see werewolves anyways. I avoid vampirism in both oblivion and morrwind.
Avatar image for TimChoiniere199
TimChoiniere199

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 TimChoiniere199
yeah me too
AugustusGraham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 AugustusGraham
Member since 2011 • 343 Posts

I'm thinking Skyrim will take a lot from Solstheim. Seeing as that was the whole NORD bit in Morrowind. I've already seen Draugr, which I used to pronounce -Drawrr-. So Werewolves may make an appearance. Hopefully its not the..If you're a known werewolf you get attacked on site...stuff.

deepNraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 deepNraw
Better vampires would be awesome. In Oblivon they were just humanoids that gave you a disease and had spooky red eyes. Not very vampirish How would they treat the wearwolves though? Didn't play Morrowind so not sure how they were approached, but It'd be great if random NPC's turned into wearwolves during a full moon cycle or something like that
drshemp45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 drshemp45
i saw that theyr going to have the same 10 races from oblivion, and if they make it that argonians can be werewolves that would be just plain dumb, i mean an argonian werewolf? come on! bethesda has mentioned different wereforms but only 2 have ever apeared in the games. werewolves and wereboars. another was mentioned that caught my interest (still unkown if it will be in skyrim ) is werecocodiles. another idiodic thing is kajiit being werewolves, again a cat being a dog? i dont think so. they had another form for kajiit and thats werelions ( or weretigers i cant remember which ). i think they should make it so that if your a certain race you will be infected with a certain type of lycanthropy. the human and elf races should have werewolves, werebears, and wereboars. argonians should always be werecrocs. and kajiit werelions. ( or weretigers) another wereform that was mentioned but was vague was werevultures, found only in valenwood, and i find those strange because i dont know who that would infect
Averagamerblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Averagamerblog
I agree, vampires were superfun, and I really liked the whole werewolf thing in bloodmoon. I heard at least vampires are coming back, and they've released shots of werewolves in human form, which suggests at least they are in it, but whether they are playable is another question, and god I hope they are :)
drshemp45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 drshemp45
if they had werewolves in the game but not playable that would be just one giant middle finger
Gman8181

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Gman8181
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
They have pictures of NPC werewolves? Link please! Oh and yeah I completely agree if they put werewolves in the game but you couldn't become one it would be a pretty d**k move. Vampires are okay but I always felt like they had a lot more drawbacks and weren't as fun to play as.
kungfool69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 kungfool69
Member since 2006 • 2584 Posts

[QUOTE="Zalcor"]

Agent_Kaliaver

They were fun until you noticed each one was exactly the same.

Gladestone1

As long as the dragons aren't like the pterodactyls from Morrowind then I will be happy. Because I hated running for about 3 minutes and never being able to escape combat because somehow one of those damn things was still following me. And I think it would make sense to share some stuff from the Bloodmoon expansion considering where that island was located and how fairly close it was to Skyrim.

i saw a demo at e3 where the Bethesda guy was trying to kill a giant (friendly giant btw, just ignoring the player and herding his flock of mammoths...) when along comes the dragon that the player was picking on earlier......THE DRAGON SNATCHES THE GIANT UP AND FLYS AROUND BEFORE DROPPING HIM!

GammaTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 GammaTru
Member since 2011 • 84 Posts
Oh man, I never even thought of this as a possibility. I must admit I loved being both a werewolf in Bloodmoon and a Vampire in Oblivion. Vampires in Morrowind were pretty boring, but I loved the elements they added to it in Oblivion, such as actually being able to sneak into someone's house at night and have a go at their neck. Plus the evil lair DLC pack (Can't remember what it was called) really added to the evil character. I also liked the sun damage. As much as I missed travelling during the day at full vampiric strength, there was something fun about planning my day, running between towns and caverns and fearing for my own life :D Werewolves were damn awesome in Bloodmoon though. I would love to see them return in Skyrim.
cherroc5870

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 cherroc5870
i don't think vampires are gonna be like they were in that one book since no one has even seen ice yet but if they could only bring one thing back they should bring werewolves back since they would be more fun then being a vampire since you can go hunting instead of just drinking someones blood while they're sleeping