Weird thing just happened?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

raccoon78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 raccoon78
Member since 2006 • 170 Posts
I was bored just a minute ago and decided to pop in counter-strike from the original xbox. Have not played it in years. There was an update, so I updated. No servers so I went to compare achievement points with a friend and noticed that counter-strike came up in my achievement points list. 0 Achivements but it was there???? Anyone know whats up???
Gun-Kata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Gun-Kata
Member since 2007 • 191 Posts

I was bored just a minute ago and decided to pop in counter-strike from the original xbox. Have not played it in years. There was an update, so I updated. No servers so I went to compare achievement points with a friend and noticed that counter-strike came up in my achievement points list. 0 Achivements but it was there???? Anyone know whats up???raccoon78

xbox games still appear in your game history. that happens when i tried to re-play halo/halo 2

raccoon78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 raccoon78
Member since 2006 • 170 Posts

Not in my games history but in my achievements list. None of my other games have ever done that. I played Halo 2 for a while on my 360 along with Ghost Recon, all 3 GTA's with none showing up in my achievement list.

Ket87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 Ket87
Member since 2007 • 3840 Posts
Yeah that happens, Fable and Halo pop up in mine.