Want Xbox live or GamePass Free the 100% Legit way?

#1 Posted by The-A-Baum (1224 posts) -

This video shows you how to bank Rewards points quickly. Only takes a couple minutes a day and you can do it while listening to your favorite Podcast. I just started and have over 4,000 points for the month and it's not even over yet.

Hope this helps some of you out.

#2 Edited by hrt_rulz01 (18114 posts) -

Lol, I think I'd rather just buy it...

But I use XBL Rewards all the time. It's awesome.

#3 Edited by The-A-Baum (1224 posts) -

Pro Tip to get search points super quick: enter in bing 2018 Movies or any year while in Edge, when the search results come up Click on ALL and just click on every movie until points stop racking up. literally takes 2 minutes tops. You can also enter Marvel Movies/comics, NFL,NBA, MLB teams (Kinda cool if you are a fan and want scores anyway) and it goes super fast.

Face it you F*ck off on the internet anyway might as well get something for it! Keep the streak going and you get even more. 90 days and if you buy from Xbox or MS stores you can get 20 points for every $1 you spend. I literally spend 5 minutes a day and it's kinda fun.

I have been racking a steady 370 a day along with at least 75-150 bonus points a week. will reach my goal in less than 7 weeks, and I am paid up already.