wanna buy ""Red ead redemption""

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gam3r333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 gam3r333
Member since 2009 • 135 Posts

hey fellas.. was wondering if I should get this.. I'm usually not a fan of rockstar games .. but looking at the score I think I should go for it.. so what do u guys say.. whats good in this the single player or the multi player ??

or both r good ?

thanks in advance.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

Please use the sticky

ilsaf21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 ilsaf21
Member since 2006 • 160 Posts
The game has its glitches, like every Rockstar game, but overall with all the good and bad together it is a fantastic game. You're back to not being able to swim, which I hate about Rocksar's first games but there is a lot to do in both single and multiplayer games. I could play this game for hours not even doing the story, but the story is fairly good and the missions (including side missions) are fun to do. The game also has cheats so if all you want to do is god like destruction, you can. I say give it a shot, it's definitely one of my favorites.
pr3dator951

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 pr3dator951
Member since 2005 • 200 Posts

probably one of the best games ive played in a while multiplayer isn't that special but it has its fun moments and it has challenges in it like in singleplayer so its like a mini campaign aswell overall very good game