upgraded to gold on wrong account, what can I do?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

daz_uk_41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 daz_uk_41
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Hi My son has an xbox live account, and as his parent I had to set up one to manage his security. The gold account we created last year expired so I logged in and upgraded to gold and paid the fee. I think I have upgraded my parent account to gold and not his account. When I log in to xboxlive.com using my details it shows a gold membership when I log in using his details it just shows as free membership. Is this wrong? Can I transfer it to his account? The support on the website is useless, can you guys help?
Legendaryscmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Legendaryscmt
Member since 2005 • 12532 Posts

Sad to say, you're probably SOL with the matter. You could try calling support, but I really don't think they'd do anything about it.

CaptainBlink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 CaptainBlink
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

The only thing I could suggest is try calling support. If they will not refund you on the account or move it, they will at least discount your son's account to 3 months free or something....

Bishop1310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Bishop1310
Member since 2007 • 1274 Posts

if upgraded my account to gold and had it reverted back to silver and refunded no problem. call support.. xbox live works just like any other product..... usually comes with a 14 - 30 day refund policy.. unles its software of course.

homegirl2180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 homegirl2180
Member since 2004 • 7161 Posts
Call support. Good luck!.... You'll need it.