TWD: just told Kenny to ef off

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Husko (162 posts) -
Because of the Xbox countdown sale, I a finally playing the walking dead. I wish I could have killed Kenny a long time ago. He is a coward and a complainer the entire time and I stood up for him multiple times only to watch his selfish way. I should have been able to kick him in the teeth on day one. Now I ask him for help to find Clem, he sands there telling me that I did not give enough to him. So I told him to eff off. Wish I could have shot him though. I'm playing part five now and I plan to finish it with all my choices. Wonder how everyone else dealt with this low life. Actually, everyone involved in the game are a bunch of whiners and selfish jerks.. I think me and Clem would have done better if always told everyone to eff off and created my own plan from the start lol
#2 Posted by NeonNinja (17318 posts) -

He did the same damn thing to me. It's like, brah, srsly? I mean, srsly? To be fair, I never stood up for him unless I was yelling at Larry. Lilly was alright. :P

#3 Posted by LP4EVA2005 (8585 posts) -
lmao, yea he was such a punk b!tch. i should have never stood up for him either. when i replay the game thats all gonna change..hes on my sh!t list now.
#5 Posted by Trinitarian (1408 posts) -
Because of the Xbox countdown sale, I a finally playing the walking dead. I wish I could have killed Kenny a long time ago. He is a coward and a complainer the entire time and I stood up for him multiple times only to watch his selfish way. I should have been able to kick him in the teeth on day one. Now I ask him for help to find Clem, he sands there telling me that I did not give enough to him. So I told him to eff off. Wish I could have shot him though. I'm playing part five now and I plan to finish it with all my choices. Wonder how everyone else dealt with this low life. Actually, everyone involved in the game are a bunch of whiners and selfish jerks.. I think me and Clem would have done better if always told everyone to eff off and created my own plan from the start lolHusko
hey jerk how about not posting spoilers without tags, and posting spoliers int the topic. I just got this series a day or two ago cause of the sale you f8cking idiot.
#7 Posted by Bluski (322 posts) -

I suggest no one read the post above mine if you went straight to my post instead, if you haven't beat the game yet. Oh and LP4EVA, you would be on my piece of sh1t list but you're not worth it.