Try to sell me on SSFIV

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jonnyglitch8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 jonnyglitch8
Member since 2005 • 2530 Posts

I'm not a huge fighting game player, but I do enjoy a good fighting game with my friends from time to time, and i'm just looking around for a really good one. So far the best looking one i've seen is Super Street Fighter IV, but i'm just wondering if it's the best choice for a fighter on 360, or are there other, better choices?

Elian2530

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 Elian2530
Member since 2009 • 3658 Posts

I'm not going to be helpful here.. but I'm waiting for Marvel vs Capcom 3. I'm not big on fighting games either. I have none in my game library but in high school, I played a lot of Marvel vs Capcom 2 at the arcades. Inserted a lot of coins in my days. It could be the whole atmosphere and the arcade factor that contributed to me playing a lot of fighting games. I also remember thoroughly enjoying Street Fighter 2 and Mortal Kombat 2 back when I was a kid.

I know I'm in the minority here, but I didn't like Street Fighter 4 at all.. so I wont be getting this one as it's more of the same, with an addition of a few characters. And I hear, a bit of a change to the visual art style and graphics.

UbiquitousAeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 UbiquitousAeon
Member since 2010 • 2099 Posts

Whatever you do, DON'T buy Tekken 6. I wouldn't touch it with a 100 foot pole. That game is a disgrace to the Tekken series.