Transfering Demos To 360?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

XxXdoggersXxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 XxXdoggersXxX
Member since 2007 • 370 Posts

I am new to 360 world so I am wondering is there any sites you can go to, download 360 demos, coppy them, transfer to 360 n play?

_Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 _Bear
Member since 2002 • 18760 Posts
No, you get demos from the 360 market place on XBOX LIVE.
XxXdoggersXxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 XxXdoggersXxX
is it possible my way also....because there are places where you can burn whole games from the web onto a dvd/storage divice and transfer them over...
GSU28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 GSU28
Member since 2007 • 1608 Posts

is it possible my way also....because there are places where you can burn whole games from the web onto a dvd/storage divice and transfer them over...XxXdoggersXxX

Or you could legally DL a 360 demo for FREE off XBL. If you are looking to pirate games, on the other hand, then I hope this thread gets locked. How about support developers with your dollar so they don't half-ass games and can acquire funding to attempt even greater feats in video game engineering. That would work.

kreider204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 kreider204
Member since 2003 • 2519 Posts

[QUOTE="XxXdoggersXxX"]is it possible my way also....because there are places where you can burn whole games from the web onto a dvd/storage divice and transfer them over...GSU28

Or you could legally DL a 360 demo for FREE off XBL. If you are looking to pirate games, on the other hand, then I hope this thread gets locked. How about support developers with your dollar so they don't half-ass games and can acquire funding to attempt even greater feats in video game engineering. That would work.

What he said.
ps2forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 ps2forever
Member since 2004 • 580 Posts
yep i agree with the 2nd guy above me lol. but in the other hand, you can just go ahead to the marketplace and download the demo. any game that will be burned from the computer to the 360 will be a permenant ban from xbox live.
XxXdoggersXxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 XxXdoggersXxX
ok lets not start here first of all I am one of those people that stand for free stuff like music/movies/games/speach but thats not the point. the point is that I wanna give them credit but i dont have wireless internet at home....well xbox doesnt pick neighbors so and I want to try out the demos....so thats why whole thread started....still my question is not answered
XxXdoggersXxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 XxXdoggersXxX
Still Asking....