This topic is locked from further discussion.

Watch_My_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Watch_My_6
Member since 2007 • 297 Posts

N/A

James161324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 James161324
Member since 2009 • 8315 Posts

I have two XBL gold accounts, I have 400 points left over on my side one and was wanting to buy a XBLA game. I was wondering if I could buy a game and have it shared with my main account. They both have gold and both are on the same HD.

Watch_My_6

nope

d4v1dbow13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 d4v1dbow13
Member since 2009 • 614 Posts

I really think this is stupid. I mean I understand that people could potentially rip off MS, but I think if I bought it, it should be accessible from other accounts on that xbox at least.

AvalonSaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 AvalonSaber
Member since 2009 • 84 Posts

[QUOTE="Watch_My_6"]

I have two XBL gold accounts, I have 400 points left over on my side one and was wanting to buy a XBLA game. I was wondering if I could buy a game and have it shared with my main account. They both have gold and both are on the same HD.

James161324

nope

Actually you could, to be exact what happens is that when you buy it on any account all the accounts associated with that xbox can play the game BUT if you happen to transfer your hard drive to another xbox it prevents this feature. You can fix this by transferring your "licenses" to that xbox in question. Hope that helps.

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#5 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts
what ever the (item) you buy on a xbox that item will work with any account that is on that xbox.... if you move the account to a other xbox and download it, the item will only be good for that account... if u add a new account to your xbox later on you can go on the account you bought the item and click re download then go back to the new account and it should work