This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for reconhalo2playa
reconhalo2playa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 0

#1 reconhalo2playa
Member since 2004 • 735 Posts

I cant wait to get it. I have loved this series since the very first game. They were both so much fun. This game looks absolutely great. Amazing graphics and great gameplay. I will def. be getting this game!

Let me know your opinion

Jack_78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Jack_78
Member since 2007 • 65 Posts
You think it is better than the Virtua Tennis series? Virtua Tenis 3 is pretty good, you reckong it will better that?
reconhalo2playa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 reconhalo2playa
I do believe so, I mean the graphics are amazing. Looks like you can just do so much stuff and like the first two, the game-play is AMAZING and a lot of fun!
DZBricktop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DZBricktop
Member since 2007 • 2914 Posts
I loved the Virtua Tennis series until Top Spin came out. I still like Virtua Tennis, but Top Spin just feels better to me. But both are great, and i can't wait for Top Spin 3.
reconhalo2playa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 reconhalo2playa
Yeah i def. agree with you. The Top Spin games are just great game play games. They feel right and you bring tennis to the real world with it
FyNoMeNoN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 FyNoMeNoN
Member since 2004 • 406 Posts
I wanted to get a tennis game recently.. and i was getting virtua tennis 3.. then when i heard that this was coming out i'll wait till it comes out and get it.
reconhalo2playa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 reconhalo2playa
Great to hear that one!
nbalive4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 nbalive4life
Member since 2006 • 306 Posts
yes i cant wait for this game.. from what i heard from my friend he its coming out late june early july ? Anyone can conform it?
nahmean187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9 nahmean187
Member since 2008 • 640 Posts

i am huge on tennis/tennis games and topspin 3 looks amazing. one of the things that i look for the most is how realistic a game looks and virtua tennis 3 def took that title w/ the most realistic looking shots ive seen in a video game. topspin 2 though had the gameplay but the strokes looked like crap. topspin 3 while doesnt look as good as virtua tennis 3, really does look like a good combination of gameplay/ realism. the first to scores given were 90,80 by oxm and oxm uk.

something im lookin forward to is the timed strokes. the system where u release the button when u hit the ball (i think they got rid of analog)

something thats kinda annoying from the previews is that apparently there isnt a wimbledon. also in the hands on vids, mark phillopousis was in it. he was gone years ago.

nahmean187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#10 nahmean187
Member since 2008 • 640 Posts

yes i cant wait for this game.. from what i heard from my friend he its coming out late june early july ? Anyone can conform it?nbalive4life

june 23 same day as bfbc. itll prbly be in stores the 24th though cuz most games are in stores the day after due to a shipping day

nbalive4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 nbalive4life
Member since 2006 • 306 Posts
Thanks bro.. nice by then my exams are done anywayz so I can really get down to playing Top spin 3 :P