too human or fable2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

turban_walrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 turban_walrus
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
which one shud i get
Avatar image for forgetwatyahear
forgetwatyahear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 forgetwatyahear
Member since 2005 • 6260 Posts
niether is out yet so i would say get mass effect. But i would get fable 2(when it comes out of course)
TigerFangRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 TigerFangRed
Member since 2005 • 1928 Posts
dear god, fable 2 hands down(whenever it comes out...and that's assuming they don't a** it up in the meantime)
Avatar image for Fenrir_DarkWolf
Fenrir_DarkWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Fenrir_DarkWolf
Member since 2007 • 525 Posts
Too Human is going to be amazing... too bad Fable 2 will be the LEGENDARY!!
BeyondPain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 BeyondPain
Member since 2008 • 762 Posts
I would aim to eventually own both, but if you could only choose one, Id say fable 2 because its sounds so much more epic although too human looks REALLY good aswell. :) hope that helps
Strife88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 Strife88
Member since 2005 • 6073 Posts
I haven't played the first fable game,but too human looks promising so I'll probably check that out instead.
thecobraholder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 thecobraholder
Member since 2007 • 602 Posts
fable 2 is gonna suck. i don't know what you guys see in it. i played the first one and it was enjoyable at best. fable 2 looks like more of the same, mark my words, it will receive a 7.5.
forgetwatyahear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 forgetwatyahear
with the
fable 2 is gonna suck. i don't know what you guys see in it. i played the first one and it was enjoyable at best. fable 2 looks like more of the same, mark my words, it will receive a 7.5.thecobraholder
with the infusion of guns,ability to have kids by multiple women,a kick ass dog that transforms as you do. This is the game that was supposed to be on the xbox but was to powerful. Fable 2 is going to rock.
zypher315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 zypher315
Member since 2004 • 127 Posts

fable 2 is gonna suck. i don't know what you guys see in it. i played the first one and it was enjoyable at best. fable 2 looks like more of the same, mark my words, it will receive a 7.5.thecobraholder

Go back to your shooters and sports games, for anything with any kind of storyline is far too advanced for you, my friend.

I'm getting Fable 2 fo' sho' If I had to choose to buy only one game for 2008, it'd be Fable 2.

forgetwatyahear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 forgetwatyahear

[QUOTE="thecobraholder"]fable 2 is gonna suck. i don't know what you guys see in it. i played the first one and it was enjoyable at best. fable 2 looks like more of the same, mark my words, it will receive a 7.5.zypher315

Go back to your shooters and sports games, for anything with any kind of storyline is far too advanced for you, my friend.

I'm getting Fable 2 fo' sho' If I had to choose to buy only one game for 2008, it'd be Fable 2.

it's either fable 2 or Ninga gaiden 2 for me.
Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#11 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts
At the moment, I want both. Only time can tell. I'll have to read the reviews first.
Brmarlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#12 Brmarlin
Member since 2006 • 2559 Posts

As a person who made and used a Jack of Blades costume for Halloween, I am inclined to disagree. That being said, we all know which one I'm going to suggest.

dkhw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 dkhw
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts
Too Human's story and setting has me excited, but there hasn't been any revelation in the combat system. If it's engaging enough, I think it will be a solid AA, even AAA title. However, Fable 2 is my most hyped game of the year. It should be a great WRPG.
thecobraholder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 thecobraholder
i really would like nothing more than this game to be good. but if having various kids is exciting for you guys, then good for you. for me it just doesn't hype me up at all. the morphing dog idea however sounds cool, i'll admit. aaaand, they need to be careful by implementing guns into an rpg such as fable. the combat looks same old same old, the animations look dated and the game just looks like an expansion of the first. i'm judging by the video but like any normal smart person i will wait to pass final judgement on it when i read a review and play it for myself. based on what i see now, i predict that it won't meet my standards or those already set by other rpgs.
Brmarlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#15 Brmarlin
Member since 2006 • 2559 Posts

i really would like nothing more than this game to be good. but if having various kids is exciting for you guys, then good for you. for me it just doesn't hype me up at all. the morphing dog idea however sounds cool, i'll admit. aaaand, they need to be careful by implementing guns into an rpg such as fable. the combat looks same old same old, the animations look dated and the game just looks like an expansion of the first. i'm judging by the video but like any normal smart person i will wait to pass final judgement on it when i read a review and play it for myself. based on what i see now, i predict that it won't meet my standards or those already set by other rpgs.thecobraholder

The combat looks same old same old?

Right, because any other game has combat akin to that of Fable 2's system. And you can't judge the animations on a game that won't be done for about 7 months.

thecobraholder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 thecobraholder

[QUOTE="thecobraholder"]i really would like nothing more than this game to be good. but if having various kids is exciting for you guys, then good for you. for me it just doesn't hype me up at all. the morphing dog idea however sounds cool, i'll admit. aaaand, they need to be careful by implementing guns into an rpg such as fable. the combat looks same old same old, the animations look dated and the game just looks like an expansion of the first. i'm judging by the video but like any normal smart person i will wait to pass final judgement on it when i read a review and play it for myself. based on what i see now, i predict that it won't meet my standards or those already set by other rpgs.Brmarlin

The combat looks same old same old?

Right, because any other game has combat akin to that of Fable 2's system. And you can't judge the animations on a game that won't be done for about 7 months.

same old, same old as in fable 1 old. once again, i repeat.. based ON what they've released so far (videos) while other games that are far from being released already look promising. but hey if you like it, good for you. i'm just sharing an opinion.

forgetwatyahear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 forgetwatyahear
i really would like nothing more than this game to be good. but if having various kids is exciting for you guys, then good for you. for me it just doesn't hype me up at all. the morphing dog idea however sounds cool, i'll admit. aaaand, they need to be careful by implementing guns into an rpg such as fable. the combat looks same old same old, the animations look dated and the game just looks like an expansion of the first. i'm judging by the video but like any normal smart person i will wait to pass final judgement on it when i read a review and play it for myself. based on what i see now, i predict that it won't meet my standards or those already set by other rpgs.thecobraholder
Of course having random kids that you can forget about and have some more you actuallt take care of make me excited. What if those kids grow up and try to kill you for leaving them? i don't know if the game gets that in depth but it would be cool.
Avatar image for Mutatedbloodelf
Mutatedbloodelf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Mutatedbloodelf
Member since 2007 • 853 Posts
Fable 2 is going to be amazing! I can't wait to be breaking in houses again and shooting out windows and getting in bar fights.
thecobraholder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 thecobraholder

exactly and there's where i agree with you. HOPEFULLY the game will go in depth with its main features. if it does then i'll be buying it the first day it comes out, but so far that's what i don't see, depth or something innovative. once again, i'm not an enemy or a troll or whatever, i would really like to buy this game. i'm a huge rpg fan (mostly jrpgs but any will do as long as it's good) but i simply don't know what the hype of this game is about. maybe because of all it has promised, but content wise i haven't seen anything that makes me go wow. so my issue relies with the hype around it while nothingimpressivehas been shown so far, not so much with the game itself. so if we're going to discuss about how i am already passing judgment on it with basically not much info, then we might as well put into discussion what's the hype all about when we haven't seen a lot yet.

forgetwatyahear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 forgetwatyahear

exactly and there's where i agree with you. HOPEFULLY the game will go in depth with its main features. if it does then i'll be buying it the first day it comes out, but so far that's what i don't see, depth or something innovative. once again, i'm not an enemy or a troll or whatever, i would really like to buy this game. i'm a huge rpg fan (mostly jrpgs but any will do as long as it's good) but i simply don't know what the hype of this game is about. maybe because of all it has promised, but content wise i haven't seen anything that makes me go wow. so my issue relies with the hype around it while nothingimpressivehas been shown so far, not so much with the game itself. so if we're going to discuss about how i am already passing judgment on it with basically not much info, then we might as well put into discussion what's the hype all about when we haven't seen a lot yet.

thecobraholder
Peter Molynuex has some famous ways to over-hype his own games and not deliver. Hopefully everthing comes out like he said.
Ironre5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Ironre5
Member since 2008 • 1164 Posts
well peter moleneux hyped fable up, and it did very very well..any game getting over a 9 is pretty freakin amazin, i forgot what fable got, but im pretty sure that fable 2 is going to blow away the competetion....mark my words, fable 2 will get over a 9.4 from IGN..i dont like gamespot reviewers that much, that are too critical...ex mass effect gets an 8.5....plus to the guy saying fable will suck....how can you say that...they have only shown a few vids, they havent shown anythign major in gameplay or setting wise, wait for more footage then make such bold comments...
dipper145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 dipper145
Member since 2007 • 1425 Posts
I personally plan to buy both. Im 100% certain that fable 2 will be far superior to fable. The sheer size of the play area is much larger, its also much more open, which at least for me makes a much more enjoyable game.Fable was kinda of a dissapointment to me, even though I enjoyed it very much I thought it was going to be much better. I thought it would be alot more open, but it was very small and linear. I've looked at the videos of fable 2 so far, and it seems to me that the towns and areas are much larger. It's going to be a huge cup of steaming hot awsome juice either way.
_RA0_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 _RA0_
Member since 2007 • 855 Posts

Too Human is going to be amazing... too bad Fable 2 will be the LEGENDARY!!Fenrir_DarkWolf

Too Human, but I just hope that it won't be a let down like Two Worlds :(
flying_ramen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 flying_ramen
Member since 2006 • 602 Posts
fable 2 imo
forgot_my_name

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#25 forgot_my_name
Member since 2007 • 558 Posts

You didn't say what kinds of games you like or any other preferences...

....But I'm getting Fable 2 as soon as it comes out, it was 85% of the reason I got a 360.

forgot_my_name

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#26 forgot_my_name
Member since 2007 • 558 Posts

with the [QUOTE="thecobraholder"]fable 2 is gonna suck. i don't know what you guys see in it. i played the first one and it was enjoyable at best. fable 2 looks like more of the same, mark my words, it will receive a 7.5.LOL CENSORED NAME
with the infusion of guns,ability to have kids by multiple women,a kick ass dog that transforms as you do. This is the game that was supposed to be on the xbox but was to powerful. Fable 2 is going to rock.

The inclusion of guns actually pissed me off. So did the dog.

Edit: apparently your name is censored so I have to edit it to post.... what the hell?

haven79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#27 haven79
Member since 2007 • 707 Posts

please go walk into oncomming traffic

ZodiacVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 ZodiacVII
Member since 2003 • 73 Posts

I'll be picking up both titles. I followed Fable very closely, and while it didn't live up to nearly all of what it was supposed to in it's Project Ego days, I still enjoyed the experience it had to offer. Due to the nostalgic feel that Fable 2 is going to give me, I'll probably enjoy it more, and also due to the fact that the mechanics behind it are more interesting to me.

With that said, Too Human does look very promising. I mean, the mythology behind it alone has me sold, let alone the other aspects of this game.

Anabub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Anabub
Member since 2006 • 8316 Posts
[p>

Peter Molynuex has some famous ways to over-hype his own games and not deliver. Hopefully everthing comes out like he said.

This is exactly the reason that before I get hyped about Fable I'm going to wiat and see what it's like ... far to much BS for Fable for what turned out to be a very average RPG Personally theres something about Too human thats grabbing me ... but time will tell!