Too Human is gonna be Awesome

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Xerrith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Xerrith
Member since 2008 • 89 Posts
So much content for people who want to play. ( so much more that oblivion GOTY)
Not_The_Sun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Not_The_Sun
Member since 2008 • 57 Posts
Yeah, not really, have you played the crappy demo on XBLA
Xerrith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Xerrith
Yep and I already pre-ordered it. You don't realize it because you probally played it for 5 min and put it down, but if you play the demo over again with a different charecter class you really realize how randomized the A.I and weapons and armor drops are.
Zyllus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4 Zyllus_
Member since 2008 • 1509 Posts
This game is going to be amazing! I have already pre ordered. But um, there isnt going to be more content on it the Oblivion alone, esspecially the GOTY. Oblivion has over 100 hours of gameplay, the GOTY edition has over 200 hours, Too Human only has 50-80.
Avatar image for HeroxOfxThexDay
HeroxOfxThexDay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 HeroxOfxThexDay
Member since 2007 • 219 Posts
I really want to get this game, but its getting these low review scores.. 6.5, 7 so its turning into another alone in the dark, which i also had high hopes for... ill still probably get this... we'll see
Darkzero6x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Darkzero6x2
Member since 2003 • 1178 Posts
thats yall opinion. i really tried my best to like this game by playing the demo 5 times and each time i hated the game more and more.
thepwninator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 thepwninator
Member since 2006 • 8134 Posts

thats yall opinion. i really tried my best to like this game by playing the demo 5 times and each time i hated the game more and more. Darkzero6x2

Quite the opposite for me-I feel you just need to forget about what you read when you play the game and just play. If you do that (and change the camera styIe ;) ), you can appreciate it far better than you would have otherwise.

craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

This game is going to be amazing! I have already pre ordered. But um, there isnt going to be more content on it the Oblivion alone, esspecially the GOTY. Oblivion has over 100 hours of gameplay, the GOTY edition has over 200 hours, Too Human only has 50-80. Zyllus_

Too human has five classes and the stories around 15 hours that's 75 hours plus co-op. Without adding loot exploring.

Xerrith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Xerrith
I never trust reviews because everyone is different. ( example monster hunter freedom 2 has bad reviews but it's a great game )
SuicideVanV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 SuicideVanV2
Member since 2008 • 117 Posts

[QUOTE="Darkzero6x2"]thats yall opinion. i really tried my best to like this game by playing the demo 5 times and each time i hated the game more and more. thepwninator

Quite the opposite for me-I feel you just need to forget about what you read when you play the game and just play. If you do that (and change the camera styIe ;) ), you can appreciate it far better than you would have otherwise.

Indeed and since when has a camera been perfect in a third person action game? Even great games like Ninja Gaiden, DMC, God of War, etc. all have a few instances where the camera will make you scream at the screen, yet in this game I just adjusted it in the options menu and I had no other problems. The dual control stick use for attacking is awesome and building up combo meter speed is probably the most fun I've had in an action/rpg in a long while.

Xerrith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Xerrith
Well I for one will take way more than 100 hours to get to level 50. I explore a lot and get my moneys worth. For example games that have difficulty settings i usually put it on hard that way i don't fly through it in a week.
crosis420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 crosis420
Member since 2007 • 115 Posts

I really want to get this game, but its getting these low review scores.. 6.5, 7 so its turning into another alone in the dark, which i also had high hopes for... ill still probably get this... we'll seeHeroxOfxThexDay

dont listen too the darkside listen to your heart,feel the power of SK. KNOW the power of this triolgy.

Xerrith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Xerrith
TOO much power must play !!
crosis420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 crosis420
Member since 2007 • 115 Posts

I never trust reviews because everyone is different. ( example monster hunter freedom 2 has bad reviews but it's a great game )Xerrith

i wish we had a game like that on the 360 i loved monster hunter not freedom 2 didnt play it dont like handhelds.

lge777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 lge777
Member since 2003 • 2507 Posts

So much content for people who want to play. ( so much more that oblivion GOTY) Xerrith

Think you are confused with "Fallout".Fallout will have hugh content to play and it's made by the Oblivion people..TO Human is a sad attempt at a shooter type of "Diablo" hacker game.

capthavic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#16 capthavic
Member since 2003 • 6478 Posts

Um yeeaaahhh I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that. And yes I played the demo all the way through.

pygmahia5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 pygmahia5
Member since 2007 • 7428 Posts
im gonna pass. the demo was ok but ill pass.
Avatar image for xAngels_Assasin
xAngels_Assasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#18 xAngels_Assasin
Member since 2007 • 467 Posts
Loved the demo but with all the other good games not going to buy it.
Mau-Justice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Mau-Justice
Member since 2008 • 4907 Posts
Buying it day one.