Tomb Raider who's got it ??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Venom951 (389 posts) -
Thinking of picking it up today I wanna know some feedback is it a good game ?
Avatar image for full_disclosure
#2 Posted by full_disclosure (955 posts) -

Picked it up last night and it's pretty dang good. I was on the fence wether to pay full price or wait. I would say pick it up.

#3 Posted by Venom951 (389 posts) -
Looks like ill pick it up . Reviews are pretty stellar . Thanks
#4 Posted by ghstbstr (8790 posts) -
This is a really really good game... no it is a great game. Everything about it is done really well. From the story, to the drama, to the gameplay to the characters, and I could just go on and on. I have played most of the Tomb Raider games, and so far this is the best Tomb Raider game ever.
#5 Posted by SupremeKa1 (25 posts) -
great game I picke dit up midnight launch. I am always sitting in parties playing it with other Raiders lol WarMachineKai is the GT add me
#6 Posted by Mo-licious (602 posts) -
My husband picked it up for me day 1 .. really enjoying it so far. I wish I could spend more quality time with it (pesky day jobs). This weekend will be a TRfest! Good times. :)
#7 Posted by DJSAV_101 (3701 posts) -

I'm renting it. Did not get very far. Looks pretty though. :P

EDIT: Got about 6 hours into the campaign. It's great. I did not think I would enjoy the game so much. I ran into one glitch that had me stuck for about 10 minutes until I reloaded a previous checkpoint and it fixed it (every time I tried turning a valve to continue dynamite would fly at me from the middle of the wall kicking me out of the animation. No enemies around. Triggered every time I tried turning the valve. Apparently a cut scene after clearing the enemies did not trigger so I could not continue).

#8 Posted by sukraj (27303 posts) -

I received the game on wednesday but i have to wait until the weekend to play the game because of work.

#9 Posted by EvilSelf (3619 posts) -

Not a Tomb Raider fan, so i will be skipping it. if i had more time to devote to gaming, i would have picked it up though.

#10 Posted by sukraj (27303 posts) -

Not a Tomb Raider fan, so i will be skipping it. if i had more time to devote to gaming, i would have picked it up though.

EvilSelf

what r u a fan of then?

#11 Posted by CTR360 (8452 posts) -
tomb raidet its amazing game go for it
#12 Posted by DarkRikuShadow (461 posts) -
Just got it its amazing!
#13 Posted by bri000 (25 posts) -

I actually redboxed it today cause i was curious...thinking i might pick it up, better than i thought, graphics are sweet and really enjoying it enjoying it and im not even far into it and i was only a casual player of the other games

#14 Posted by Rattlesnake_8 (18452 posts) -
I've got it, just haven't had time to sit down and pay it yet.
#15 Posted by Spartan_N7 (581 posts) -
After playing the Tomb Raider games that have been released on the Xbox so far, I was very skeptical about it. Now that Ive seen gameplay videos and reviews, Im pretty interested. After I get paid tomorrow, Im going to get God of War: Ascension and then, if I have enough extra after bills and such, Im going to pick it up.