Titanfall Beta Keys

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by s0ldier69 (2224 posts) -

Keys going out now. If anyone has an extra one or one they cant use for x1 I would really appreciate it if you could pm me. Thanks.

#2 Posted by cyloninside (815 posts) -

hate to beg but would like one too!

#3 Posted by s0ldier69 (2224 posts) -

@cyloninside: Zampella giving them out on twitter but I cant input them fast enough before someone else already has. Really frustrating!

#4 Posted by cyloninside (815 posts) -

@s0ldier69 said:

@cyloninside: Zampella giving them out on twitter but I cant input them fast enough before someone else already has. Really frustrating!

the keys are getting snatched in less than 5 seconds.... not even worth trying

#5 Posted by ghstbstr (8790 posts) -

I was an Alpha tester so I thought that if I signed up for the Beta that I would get picked and sent an email, but I guess not. This sucks!

#6 Posted by cyloninside (815 posts) -

i signed up on 3 origin accounts and didnt get an email for any of them... sooooo... *sighs*

#7 Posted by strothers101 (423 posts) -

Anyone else in Aus get an xbox one key wanna friend up and play? My GT is KingHenryDeTurd

#8 Posted by ShoTTyMcNaDeS (2784 posts) -

The game comes out in less than a month guys! Chill the F out!!!

#9 Posted by AutoPilotOn (8655 posts) -

I got a beta key just now. How can I queue it to download from my phone? It is really easy to do with my ps4 but I can seem to figure it out for xbox one

#10 Edited by donalbane (16383 posts) -

@AutoPilotOn said:

I got a beta key just now. How can I queue it to download from my phone? It is really easy to do with my ps4 but I can seem to figure it out for xbox one

Go to Xbox.Com... that's how it's worked in the past with Xbox 360 stuff, anyhow. I've never been in a position to do it before on Xbox One.

Man, I haven't received an email or anything. I'm starting to get antsy... I wonder if they sent it out to people with 100+ hours in COD or some other unknown condition like that.

#11 Posted by cejay0813 (1167 posts) -

Remember that the website says that you'll be emailed no later than 11:59pm PST on Feb 17th so don't lose hope. Like a lot of betas, the keys go out in waves so as not too have an influx of players all at once

#12 Posted by donalbane (16383 posts) -

@cejay0813 said:

Remember that the website says that you'll be emailed no later than 11:59pm PST on Feb 17th so don't lose hope. Like a lot of betas, the keys go out in waves so as not too have an influx of players all at once

I will be really depressed if I don't get to play it until a work night. My dumb ass actually thought I was going to get it first thing this morning. It's been agonizing.

#13 Posted by Morphic (4345 posts) -

Here is an Xbox code 2Q3GM-W7Q9G-MF73D-6TPDR-YTD7Z

I got it instead of PC code and contacted them and they flagged my account for PC beta. So it might not even work.

#14 Edited by Pelicansquad (25 posts) -

i tell you what, after playing it yesterday and early this morning.

This is the best FPS game ever.

I was a little worry about the AI bots integrated in the game, but you don't even notice them.

The Maps are large, however it feels small as you are always in a gunfight, whether it's with another Pilot or trying to take out a TITAN

It only gives you 2 map and it already has 'GAME OF THE YEAR' written all over it.

Best part, when you and your friends TITAN PUNCH together at another titan, So much fun!

PS - sorry, no spare Beta key here.

#15 Edited by chanoto89 (25 posts) -

I signed up for the PC beta and for some reason they gave me both X1 and PC beta codes. Just respond to this comment and I'll message a screenshot of the x1 code to whomever responds first. No trolling.

#16 Posted by ericretzlaff (25 posts) -

@chanoto89: i would love it plzive been up more than 24+ hours waiting to get one

#17 Posted by chanoto89 (25 posts) -

@ericretzlaff: I just sent you the screen shot in PM. Hope it works. If it does, enjoy!!

#18 Posted by cyloninside (815 posts) -

anyone else got XB1 beta codes they dont want/need? im not above begging :(

#19 Posted by AutoPilotOn (8655 posts) -

FWWP7-HQKPJ-MKMCQ-QH234-VWG3Z

They sent me a second code this morning for some reason

#20 Posted by zinc73 (25 posts) -

so desperate for a key i feel the uk is being overlooked

#21 Posted by kristoffer297 (25 posts) -

I would rly like a key for xbox :) if anyone have a spare on or you dont want it plz pm me :D!

#22 Posted by s0ldier69 (2224 posts) -

@kristoffer297:

Anyone still need a key for x1? I have like 4 now...

#23 Posted by ericretzlaff (25 posts) -

@s0ldier69: me

#24 Posted by s0ldier69 (2224 posts) -

@ericretzlaff: sent. Let me know if it works ok. I used one of like 6 and I think i sent you an unsused one...

#25 Posted by kristoffer297 (25 posts) -

@s0ldier69: If you got one to spare ill take one :)

#27 Posted by hawkman5879 (25 posts) -

@kristoffer297: May I have one?

#28 Posted by s0ldier69 (2224 posts) -

@hawkman5879: sent

#29 Edited by s0ldier69 (2224 posts) -

ive sent out 3, can you guys confirm u got them and they worked?

edit: Eh, I guess all this was uneaded. They just announced the beta is going full open to the public tonight. No codes needed. I feel bad for the people that paid on ebay...