Time for some Change Assassin's creed 2 !!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

HydraRizlim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 HydraRizlim
Member since 2009 • 1110 Posts

Okay since, all this forum has is MW2 why not talk about a good(Yes, I know I will be quoted for that single word more than 1m times -_-) game, Who is looking forward to this game MORE than Modern Warfare 2. I certainly am because of that big hype the game (=MW2) just keeps looking more stupid!

nickdastick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#2 nickdastick
Member since 2004 • 5286 Posts

I'm very pumped for AC2! I can't wait for that game! The first one was awesome and this one is poised to be MUCH better which rocks! I'm sure once MW2 comes out people will start talking about AC2 and L4D2 more.

HydraRizlim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 HydraRizlim

I'm very pumped for AC2! I can't wait for that game! The first one was awesome and this one is poised to be MUCH better which rocks! I'm sure once MW2 comes out people will start talking about AC2 and L4D2 more.

nickdastick

Perfect answer, I still think that the first assassin's creed still pwns cod 4 however just my opinion

TaxAndDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 TaxAndDeath
Member since 2009 • 456 Posts

nickdastick

...Well thats what I was going to say

Brickz187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Brickz187
Member since 2007 • 994 Posts

I will be buying AC2, but I am still more pumped for MW2. Anyways, I like that you don't have to do all that boring investigating you had to do in the first game. Seems like they improved on the gameplay alot, can't wait.

angelbelow000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#6 angelbelow000
Member since 2008 • 282 Posts

I agree that Assassin's Creed was an amazing game that I loved playing and I am really excited to get my hands on the second one, but not for the sake of argument or anything, I'm still more excited for MW2. That game is going to be sick.

coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

I'm really looking forward to AC2. The first one was great, but the improvements in the second one are going to make the game great. MW2 will be great too, I really enjoyed the first one, but the edge goes to AC2.

TheHallWay86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TheHallWay86
Member since 2008 • 104 Posts

Yeah I think AC2 will be a great game. Looks worth the $60. I think all the people thataregetting MW2 will get AC2 a couple weeks after.

HydraRizlim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 HydraRizlim

Other words GOTY, Right?

LightColor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 LightColor
Member since 2006 • 2709 Posts
yeah im more excited for AC2 than MW2, i can't wait to play AC2 its goin to b awesome! i've even started playing AC1 again, goin to b awesome!!!!
Avatar image for AtomicBaconBits
AtomicBaconBits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#11 AtomicBaconBits
Member since 2006 • 8855 Posts

AC2 is the only game left this year that I'll be buying.Hopefully the repetitiveness from the first will be fixed,that's the only problem I had with the first game.It's looking promising so far.

DJ_Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DJ_Magneto
Member since 2008 • 4675 Posts
I think I'm more excited for AC2 also. Nothing against MW2 because I'm going to get it as well and I know it will be a great game, but I've got so many shooters. BTW, I'm glad the people here in this thread have recognized the improvements made for AC2 from the first. It kind of annoys me when people make the blanket statement that AC2 will be repetative just because the fist one was.
Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30689 Posts
I am beyond amped for AC2, I loved the first one and this one seems to blow the first away in just about every way. The group mechanics, the story, the economy system, even the gameplay mechanics like combat, climbing and mission structure are all superior to the first game. This one is going to be epic.
halfbottle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 halfbottle
Member since 2008 • 104 Posts

Yeah, I loved the first game. What are the improvements that are goin to be made for AC2?

As for MW2, yeah am getting that as well. But like someone else said, I have so many shooters. And I still prefer playing the retro COD3 online, its somuch more laid back:D

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#15 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts
mw2 is number one for me sorry. but i want play ac2 soon but i dont pay 60 bucks for a game only has single player around 30-40hrs. i rent those games