deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

Well this is an achievements thread (run while you can) and while just looking at stuff on YouTube I found a video of the most embarrassing achievements you can have on your gamertag.

As for me well I have a fairly big Gamerscore that some of you can attest to, but even then I only have the ones from Avatar that's on this list lol, how about you, and do you know of any others that are embarrassing?

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#2 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6089 Posts

Sorry,but I have no use for Achievements anyway,embarrassment or not. No offense intended.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@brimmul777 said:

Sorry,but I have no use for Achievements anyway,embarrassment or not. No offense intended.

No offense taken, I know most people see no use for them, but I will say that some achievements have taken me to places in a game that I wouldn't have visited otherwise.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56091 Posts

I always love getting Achievements on Steam/XBL, Trophies on PSN and even more stuff from various platforms alike. Granted, I never really get the whole hating them. It's always been optional and they are just there if you wish to get them or not. I can't remember running into anything embarrassment. Though I think the Achievement embarrassment I gotten is from Dead Space 2 that says, "Clever Girl" and boy, I totally forgot the reference came from Jurassic Park movie lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@davillain- said:

I always love getting Achievements on Steam/XBL, Trophies on PSN and even more stuff from various platforms alike. Granted, I never really get the whole hating them. It's always been optional and they are just there if you wish to get them or not. I can't remember running into anything embarrassment. Though I think the Achievement embarrassment I gotten is from Dead Space 2 that says, "Clever Girl" and boy, I totally forgot the reference came from Jurassic Park movie lol.

Hey what are you doing here? did you get lost m8 lol.

I'm an achievement hunter, better known as an achievement whore over at true achievements lol, you should check it out dav.

Chasing achievements can be fun, but it can be a grind at times also.

Do you have achievements from games like Hanna Montana, My Horse & Me 2 or Barbie's and Her Sisters Puppy Rescue, because that would be embarrassing.

Avatar image for samuelsamuelsamuel
SamuelSamuelSamuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 SamuelSamuelSamuel
Member since 2018 • 28 Posts

@brimmul777 said:

Well said...

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56091 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@davillain- said:

I came here to see if SolidTy made any post here, guess his new schedule work has really took away his posting privileges lol.

Also, the only thing I don't like and have against when it comes to any Achievements is by playing the MP and that is something I hate seeing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@davillain- said:
@i_p_daily said:
@davillain- said:

I came here to see if SolidTy made any post here, guess his new schedule work has really took away his posting privileges lol.

Also, the only thing I don't like and have against when it comes to any Achievements is by playing the MP and that is something I hate seeing.

That fool's probably left, and left without making good on our bet, worthless poster.

As for MP achievements, I don't mind them except for the ones where you need to reach the top of the leaderboard, now that's ridiculous.

Say dav have you been to the true achievements website? great site if you like achievements/stats.

TurboGraphix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By TurboGraphix
Member since 2005 • 502 Posts

If it adds to my gamerscore, no it's not embarassing ha!

I love achievements my dude. It's the main reason I've stayed with Xbox besides my friends having it. It's a literal history of your games since 360, shows how much or what you have accomplished in each game. Up to this day, I still think that is really cool.

It's also something I hope stays around for as long as Xbox stay around. All hoping we live long enough, imagine showing your grandkids your 360 history list? That would be pretty damn awesome if you ask me!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@TurboGraphix said:

If it adds to my gamerscore, no it's not embarassing ha!

I love achievements my dude. It's the main reason I've stayed with Xbox besides my friends having it. It's a literal history of your games since 360, shows how much or what you have accomplished in each game. Up to this day, I still think that is really cool.

It's also something I hope stays around for as long as Xbox stay around. All hoping we live long enough, imagine showing your grandkids your 360 history list? That would be pretty damn awesome if you ask me!

That's some passion for achievements LOL, I used to have that much passion for them but once you hit a certain amount like I have you might lose some of that passion. Since you love achievements are you a member of trueachievements???

Speaking of showing your grand kids, would you not feel embarrassed to have the full 1,000gs in something like My Horse and Me lol.

TurboGraphix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 TurboGraphix
Member since 2005 • 502 Posts

@i_p_daily: lol I'd say It was hard times, but I got 1,000 right? They wouldnt be able to say anything back ha. Like I said, anything that adds to my gamerscore is a good thing.

Idk if my love for achievements will ever die sir. Then again if you have like 500k, I'd understand. I'm on the quest for 100k still.

Also, no I'm not a member but I do visit the site quite often for those damn secret achievements.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@TurboGraphix said:

@i_p_daily: lol I'd say It was hard times, but I got 1,000 right? They wouldnt be able to say anything back ha. Like I said, anything that adds to my gamerscore is a good thing.

Idk if my love for achievements will ever die sir. Then again if you have like 500k, I'd understand. I'm on the quest for 100k still.

Also, no I'm not a member but I do visit the site quite often for those damn secret achievements.

I'm an achievement & stats man so having both on the one site is a dream for me, even though I don't chase achievements like I use to, I still like to 1,000gs every game I play.