The original Call Of Duty (PC) on Xbox Live Arcade?!...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ashley_wwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Ashley_wwe
Member since 2003 • 13412 Posts

My brother told me this and I haven't seen or heard of it anywhere... I have put WAY too many hours in to ALL of the Call Of Duty games... got the first one when it came out and I put many, many, many, many, MANY hours in to it XD. I love it! I hear that if you pre-order the limited edition Modern Warfare 2 you get a code to download the game for free?...

orb_03_2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

#2 orb_03_2006
Member since 2006 • 8494 Posts
you heard right. getting mine from my Modern Warfare 2 hardened edition :D
Ashley_wwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Ashley_wwe
Nice! :D how much the hardened edition? (is it just Limited Edition with a fancy name?)... and will there also be Single Player as well as Multiplayer? I was thinking of playing my PC Call Of Duty games sometime soon again as it's been a while... might just wait until end of the year then :D.
Fhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#4 Fhiz
Member since 2004 • 7718 Posts

Hardened edition is 80 bucks, but the game will be released on XBLA and PSN on a later date for propbably 10 bucks. Its sort of like what they did for Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Boltes where if you preordered the game you'd get Banjo and Kazooie for XBLA early.

Ashley_wwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Ashley_wwe
So is there a normal Limited Edition AND this Hardened Edition coming out? if so, what is the difference between the two? :). I think I definately want to get the Hardened Edition now... only problem is, I might get addicted to the original Call Of Duty once again and hardly play Modern Warfare 2... :P. Do you guys know if they are updating it at all? (health packs, online ranking system etc.)?
Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#6 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts
you heard right. getting mine from my Modern Warfare 2 hardened edition :Dorb_03_2006
Exact same for me, I put over 200 hours in it on PC I can't wait to play it on XBLA
Ashley_wwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Ashley_wwe
[QUOTE="orb_03_2006"]you heard right. getting mine from my Modern Warfare 2 hardened edition :DToriko42
Exact same for me, I put over 200 hours in it on PC I can't wait to play it on XBLA

Heh... I miss those early days of playing Call Of Duty and CoD: United Offensive on my PC online every day all the time... *sigh* XD. I put 100+ hours in to Call Of Duty games on the PC as well, but that was only when I was signed in to X-Fire (wow... haven't used that for years lol). I got X-Fire way after I got the games... so I put too many hours in to them XD. Probably more than GTAIII, VC and San Andreas...
Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Toriko42
[QUOTE="Toriko42"][QUOTE="orb_03_2006"]you heard right. getting mine from my Modern Warfare 2 hardened edition :DAshley_wwe

Heh... I miss those early days of playing Call Of Duty and CoD: United Offensive on my PC online every day all the time... *sigh* XD. I put 100+ hours in to Call Of Duty games on the PC as well, but that was only when I was signed in to X-Fire (wow... haven't used that for years lol). I got X-Fire way after I got the games... so I put too many hours in to them XD. Probably more than GTAIII, VC and San Andreas...

Same, I was even in a Call of Duty clan and I played both so much. Combined with UO and COD, 400 hours...Damn
Electr1c-Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Electr1c-Shot
Member since 2007 • 345 Posts

So is there a normal Limited Edition AND this Hardened Edition coming out? if so, what is the difference between the two? :). I think I definately want to get the Hardened Edition now... only problem is, I might get addicted to the original Call Of Duty once again and hardly play Modern Warfare 2... :P. Do you guys know if they are updating it at all? (health packs, online ranking system etc.)?Ashley_wwe

For pre-orders there is Original, Hardened Edition, and Prestige Edition. Hardended Edition is your normal Limited Edition stuff just with fancy name. With Prestige Edition, which is $150, you get all this crap including IW Night Vision Goggles.

I have no idea about the updating the orig CoD. They prolly will keep it the same. They may put in the regenative health (I dont want them too, destroys the feel of the good old days).

vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#10 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts
I thought it was a part of the Hardened and Prestige edition. Not a pre-order.
Blackhawk692

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 Blackhawk692
Member since 2005 • 1306 Posts

thats what I thought

orb_03_2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

#12 orb_03_2006
Member since 2006 • 8494 Posts
PLUS!!!!!!!!! the guy at Gamestop told me that pre-ordering it gets you a limited edition gold lvl 60 weapon. that's what he told me the other day. didn't even know about it 'till he told me lol
AcidSoldner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#13 AcidSoldner
Member since 2007 • 7051 Posts

[QUOTE="Toriko42"][QUOTE="orb_03_2006"]you heard right. getting mine from my Modern Warfare 2 hardened edition :DAshley_wwe

Ya I remember those days. I probably played CoD and UO more than any other multiplayer game.

Grenade spam at the beginning of MP_Harbor was the **** lol

Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Toriko42

[QUOTE="Ashley_wwe"][QUOTE="Toriko42"] Exact same for me, I put over 200 hours in it on PC I can't wait to play it on XBLAAcidSoldner

Ya I remember those days. I probably played CoD and UO more than any other multiplayer game.

Grenade spam at the beginning of MP_Harbor was the **** lol

I still remember all those set nades for every map, Railyard, Harbor, Carentan, those were good times. I remember clan practice where we had to do those perfectly or else we'd get yelled at :lol:
hotplayer220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#15 hotplayer220
Member since 2004 • 1818 Posts

I still play CoD UO on PC! Its still my favorite by far... especial with some of the new user mods and maps. Looks liek I'll be dropping some big bucks on 11.10.09.

Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Toriko42

I still play CoD UO on PC! Its still my favorite by far... especial with some of the new user mods and maps. Looks liek I'll be dropping some big bucks on 11.10.09.

hotplayer220
Yeah man, 100 bucks for me :cry: R.I.P Wallet